Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

NFL Easy money Part III

Went 15-3 last weekend in the 4 NFL games, Should be as easy as last weekend, Just a few less plays. Good luck if you follow FBT

Bears/GB under 21.5 1st half
    Bears/GB under 42.5 fullgame
    Bears+2 1st half
    Bears +3.5 fullgame
    Bears +4 fullgame( Brought half point)
    Bears ML +170

Here is my thought on the bear/GB game. GB will not run the ball against the bears defense, which means alot of passes from GB, but also means alot of sacks by the bears. Gb off line isnt and hasnt blocked well all year. This will be the difference in this game. The bears off line struggles early in year, but seems to have been playing well the last 8-10 games. GB will get some pressure also and sacks, which will keep the game tight and fairly low scoring. I think the bears special teams will be the difference along with the having the better off line and better defense. Expect a 21-20 Bears win today Boys.

Jets/Pitt under 19 1st half
    Jets /Pitt under 38 fullgame
    Jets +2 1st half
    Jets +4 fullgame
    Jets ML +180

Thoughts on the Jets/Pitt game, This one will be a dog fight. Revis will be over Mike Wallace, That leaves pitt trying to move the ball on short passes and short runs. also lets not forget Pitt has a beat up off line, and has struggled all year to block for BigBen. As for the Jets, The offense isnt nothing great but Sanchez has seemed to not be making the same old mistakes from last year, which is huge since the defense is very good and hasnt been put into many bad predicaments. Jets Defense will blitz BigBen alot of if he isnt able to hit wallace on a deep pass then they will be in trouble. Expect the Jets to keep this real close and pull it of late, gonna be alot of field goal attempts in this game, Im seeing 16-14 Jets.

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

bol bro looks pretty good! lets go Jets

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL but u say chi D is flat out better than GB and that CHi has a better o line...theyve given up most sacks...check ir stats packers are ranked better in ALMOST ALL Defensive categories...GL GB 23-13

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Guru, The bears have given up a shitload of sacks, the majority of them in the 1st 6 games, The off line they have know has played together the last 10 games and has played 100 times better then the 1st 6 games. The bears Defense is a bit better then the packers defense. Sure GB may rank ahead of them in several stats defensively, But the packers dont have a real good pass rush without Clay Mathews getting the pressure. The bears on the other hand bring it from everywhere on the defensive line. Believe me i have looked at the stats, they do speak alot, But whats better is i watch a shitload of football and also re watch a shitload of football to see the things i may have missed watching the game the first time. Ill take knowledge over stats anyday, GL on your play FBT

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck .. id say play less this week as anything can happen