playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Pack is pick

Here we go : I like pack @ no more then 3 points, -31/2 I pass thank you. Dosent mean they wont cover just means I dont throw cash on games unless I am totally confident.
    Reasoning: Pack on fire, weather is cold which dosent matter. Its the wind that affects Q.B.'S , no wind for this one. I would hammer pack if it wasent division foe. Pack is much better on offence , equal on defence. Pack has changed to pressure defence, that is worth at least + 1 turnover advantage. I am very confident Pack will win but thats all they want is a win. I wont lay the hook but if that lines at 3.5 I will buy down and fire. It may be at 4 I know if your in chicago your only getting 2.5. I know Whisky zip code is givin at least 4. Watch the line and good luck

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Load up, Pack will have this won by half time.
    Pack 'o' line will give Rodgers all day to do what he wants, and he will.

playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

steve nash , holy shit does he still play???? lol ... I know all the signs point to Pack but the Bears know this QB and there the only thing stoppin him from winnin a Bowl.. If pack win today.. Im blastin the Pack to win at all,, fuc the line .

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Like the Pack too, they should win this easy but we'll see. Good luck with your plays!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by playinragz View Post
    steve nash , holy shit does he still play????
    Still getting it done at age 36.
    This season he's hitting 52% from the floor, averaging 17 PPG and 11 dishes per.
    The greatest ever to play his position.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16261

be careful with this one