Beatles
    Beatles's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you think Bears are going to the Superbowl You are Clueless

stop betting your hard earned money. Packers will win the game. They have the much better defense too. Cutler will never have a shot at the superbowl, sorry.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38325

should be very close game though

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Cutler does have a shot at the Superbowl. He's one game away. Just saying.
    I think thie Bears + the points is a cinch of a play. I went 0-3 last week, though, so what do I know?

tmorton
    tmorton's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the bears... Everyone and their brother are all over the Pack, and just seems too good to be true... GL im probably going to be... what do i know

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

thats pretty good reasoning for bears backers being clueless lol

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

cool story bro

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

your a mindless infant fukk stick who can't tell the difference between his own ass and face. gtfo you dumb pos rooster sukker

gimme2dollars
    gimme2dollars's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tired of the packer cumfest. The bears won the first game, and barely lost the last game. I'm taking Chicago in this one.

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cutlahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Beatles

Quote Originally Posted by tmorton View Post
    I like the bears... Everyone and their brother are all over the Pack, and just seems too good to be true... GL im probably going to be... what do i know
    what does everyone being on the packers have to do with the outcome of the game?

Shark here are some reasons for you:

-Rogers is playing the best ball of his career
    -Woodson, a top five CB of all time, has been waiting for this superbowl appearance for years
    -Packers have the best front 7 in the league except for the Steelers and ravens perhaps
    -Packers have the bigger play makers on both offense and defense
    -The only edge bears have is special teams and even that its hard to make special teams plays in the cold whether especially if you just punt out of bounds
    -Cutler is known for choking in big games
    -Bears will play their hearts out but come up short. Their O line is weak. Cutler got sacked almost a dozen times in the two games against the packers.
    -The packers are clearly destined to play in the superbowl. The Bears are not destined, its pretty simple reasoning. Bears won't be in the superbowl because its not in the cards for them
    Last edited by Beatles; 01-22-11 at 04:37 PM.

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

7 Point Teaser Bet for New York Jets Vs Pittsburgh Steelers and Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears in NFL Is The Way Go.. I believe that this will be a very close game throughout. I see the Steelers winning straight up here but the Jets getting the cover,losing by 3 points or less.On paper you would imagine that the under is a great wager with these two defenses, and it has turned out that way in five of the last seven head-to-head meetings (under is 5-2). But that runs completely contrary to the way these teams have performed in the playoffs, with the over going 14-2 in Pittsburgh last 16 playoff games.Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears The over is also 10-1 in the Jets last 11 road games overall and 5-2 in their last seven road playoff games.The under wager has cashed in six straight games, it’s 5-1 in the last six head-to-head’s played in Chicago, and it’s 8-2 in the Packers last 10 games on the road overall. However, the over is actually 5-1 in the Bears last six home playoff games, and it’s also 5-2 in the Packers last seven road playoff games, so there are plenty of statistics for either side of the total. I look for Packers maybe 4 points& Also too too Close to call with the spread..The pass defense was one of the league best by the year’s end ranking 5th For the Bears. Charles Woodson and Clay Matthews have been dominating on defense and Tramon Williams. ...7 Point Tease Bet for New York Jets Vs Pittsburg Steelers and Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears is the way to go....10/12 From 5 Dimes -$120 to win $100.. New York Jets+10 1/2 ..I like 1/2 point in this game. Bears +10 1/2 mabe even 11 with spreads. Both Dogs Is My Bet With 7 Point Teaser.The over and under's with weather conditions will not be a factor with my be t

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Prediction:Green Bay Packers 27,Chicago Bears 20
    Prediction, Pittsburgh Steelers 20: New York Jets 17

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

what a fukkin square

Beatles

Quote Originally Posted by nj6 View Post
    what a fukkin square
    yes everyone on green bay and line is moving with the money. if your strategy is to fade every public play you would be living in a dumpster right now

nj6

No sometimes it's hip to be square. In this case saying cutler doesn't have a shot at the superbowl as an angle to this game is retarded. Maybe your the one who should get a clue.

Beatles

Quote Originally Posted by nj6 View Post
    No sometimes it's hip to be square. In this case saying cutler doesn't have a shot at the superbowl as an angle to this game is retarded. Maybe your the one who should get a clue.
    I gave some real reasons in the post above if you actually checked. We'll find out who is correct tomorrow. Doesn't matter if Green Bay wins by 2 or by 15, they already are going to the superbowl. The Bears are not a superbowl-caliber team, it's just common sense.

nj6

Go ahead be my guest and lay -200 on a road favorite in this spot, we will see who will be living in the dumpster.

Beatles

This is not the regular season. Road and home doesn't even matter. I believe road teams have been dominating in the nfl the past few years. i just destroyed your argument

foutty25
    foutty25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

packers will be the superbowl winners

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Beatles View Post
    -The packers are clearly destined to play in the superbowl. The Bears are not destined, its pretty simple reasoning. Bears won't be in the superbowl because its not in the cards for them

Destined??? Not in the cards for them??? Fuk off with that.

I'm not betting on this game because I see no value. It's a coin flip for me. But I do know the pack had to win the final game of the season against the bears and even tho' they won, they didn't play like it was their destiny to win.

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

ROFL. Perhaps you didn't watch the Week 17 game in which the Bears had nothing to play for and controlled the majority of the game. Coming back to Soldier Field and getting points...thank you, come again.

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

chill with the language mom your the dip

Villagers4din
    Villagers4din's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're an idiot if you think it isn't up for grabs at Soldier field.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Destined??? Not in the cards for them??? Fuk off with that. I'm not betting on this game because I see no value. It's a coin flip for me. But I do know the pack had to win the final game of the season against the bears and even tho' they won, they didn't play like it was their destiny to win.
    I agree with everything you've said including the destiny talk is idiotic. No play for me, but as a fan, Go Bears.

Villagers4din
    Villagers4din's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously, the Packers aren't that good.. they won't be able to run the ball at all against the Bears and A-rod will end up turning the ball over because the Bears will be able to get to him cuz he will be throwing the ball too much.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Beatles View Post
    what does everyone being on the packers have to do with the outcome of the game?

Shark here are some reasons for you:

-Rogers is playing the best ball of his career
    -Woodson, a top five CB of all time, has been waiting for this superbowl appearance for years
    -Packers have the best front 7 in the league except for the Steelers and ravens perhaps
    -Packers have the bigger play makers on both offense and defense
    -The only edge bears have is special teams and even that its hard to make special teams plays in the cold whether especially if you just punt out of bounds
    -Cutler is known for choking in big games
    -Bears will play their hearts out but come up short. Their O line is weak. Cutler got sacked almost a dozen times in the two games against the packers.
    What big games is Cutler known for choking in? I read all year that he's never played in a big game. I know he is now 1-0 in the playoffs.

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

youre right you cockroach, man what the **** was i thinking

is it ok with you if i go all in on bears to cover?

asiangambler
    asiangambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

not me bears suck

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cannot wait 'til tomm. Listening to all the excuses of the GBY backers is going to be fun.

Beatles

cutler is certainly doing his part