mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Bears haven't gotten respect all season

Bears won't get any respect until they win the Superbowl...and even then they still may not get the respect they deserve.

Bears play old school football and try to keep games close and manageable so that a W is within reaching distance all game.

Packers rely too heavily on Rodgers. If he gets hurt or gets hit hard, the whole Pack gameplan goes out the window.

I'll take my Bears at home tomorrow, 31-20 (looking for both QBs to take some shots tomorrow, so there may be some pick 6s)

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I am a Bears fan. Honestly, they do not play "old school football"... that is the cry of the Chicago Meatball fan. Whatever "old school football" means. IMO the offense has been the key this year. Nobody expected them to be as good as they have been.

I am playing the Bears (albiet a small one), but I am going to admit I am biased. This game could really go either way. I just think its going to be difficult for the Packers with three road games+injuries. Also, if the Bears Special Teams have to be on point tomorrow.

I thought they were going to suck big time, Its still hard for me to believe in them lol.

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

What about when Rodgers was out and Flynn almost beat the Patriots? I'd say even if Rodgers goes out, the Pack still win

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by 815Sox View Post
    I am a Bears fan. Honestly, they do not play "old school football"... that is the cry of the Chicago Meatball fan. Whatever "old school football" means. IMO the offense has been the key this year. Nobody expected them to be as good as they have been.

I am playing the Bears (albiet a small one), but I am going to admit I am biased. This game could really go either way. I just think its going to be difficult for the Packers with three road games+injuries. Also, if the Bears Special Teams have to be on point tomorrow.

I thought they were going to suck big time, Its still hard for me to believe in them lol.
    In one sentence you say they do not play old school football. And in the next sentence you say "whatever old school football means". If you don't know what it means (or if it has no meaning) then how can you claim they don't play it?

jedikarl
    jedikarl's Avatar Become A Pro!

the book has made a fortune out of the public thinking the bears are a lucky team and that there bubble would burst

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

They don't get respect because they aren't a good team.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Even if the Bears will the Superbowl, which they are only two games away from doing so, there will still be haters. People love to hate, mostly because their own lives are worthless and pathetic, and they have nothing else better to do.

Tomorrow should be an AMAZING game, I like the Bears +3.5, and I see a lot of value on the Bears ML.

The Bears are a good a team, but so are the Packers, whichever team plays better football, and makes the least number of mistakes will win.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

da bears are da play, +3.5 is a nice line. who needs respect with 3.5 at home?

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cutler is the only one throwing pick 6s

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    They don't get respect because they aren't a good team.
    Many meatballs like you are too blind too realize that, no wonder your a cowoys fan.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1969

on the bears way too much love for the pack

diehardfan
    diehardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

The Bears don't get respect because they don't deserve it.

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

In one sentence you say they do not play old school football. And in the next sentence you say "whatever old school football means". If you don't know what it means (or if it has no meaning) then how can you claim they don't play it?
    Run Da Ball and Play Strong D. Butkis, Payton, Singeltary, Da Fridge, Ditka.

I live in Chicago, this is the mantra of the Superfans.

Anyways I hope they win don't get me wrong. But lots of older Bears fans are living in the past. Going to be a close game, but I think the Bears edge it out in the end. This one is probably going to be won by a FG.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

I like the Bears + 3.5, but hoping they lose outright. If the Bears are plaing Old school football it sucks & they will play a Shi&&y Super Bowl & Tagliabue and the rest of the NFL don't want that

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by 815Sox View Post
    Run Da Ball and Play Strong D. Butkis, Payton, Singeltary, Da Fridge, Ditka.

I live in Chicago, this is the mantra of the Superfans.

Anyways I hope they win don't get me wrong. But lots of older Bears fans are living in the past. Going to be a close game, but I think the Bears edge it out in the end. This one is probably going to be won by a FG.
    Don't the Bears run the ball and play strong D? Nobody's saying they're the '85 Bears.