onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Ben has only 1 loss to a Rex Ryan coached D

I'm taking the Jets ML. Initial lean was Pitt after Sunday because it appeared the Jets just played their Super Bowl against their division nemesis but Pitt did the same having to come back from behind. Throw the records and stats out the window, they wont matter much at this point, this is playoff football.

What worries me

• Did the Jets play with too much emotion, will they come out flat?
    • Is E.Smith going to play with the same intensity knowing Welker isn't on the field?
    • R.Mendenhall will run for +100, how will that effect the defensing playing calling late?
    • Will Ben pick up the 1st down on his own feet, unlike Brady who couldn't convert 3rd downs passing?
    • Will the Jets predictable offensive plays work on a much better run defense?
    • Will Folk be able to make the game winning field goal if the situation arises?

Keys to the Game

• Jets stick with same defensive game plan vs the Pats. Limit the blitz, rushed 4, played the pass still got to him 5 times.
    • Trust Sanchez to make the plays, he has the better weapons on offense (2 games- 1 sack 1 Int).

JETS ML +180

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6160

Love the jets here but I'm taking the points.

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7994

Not sure yet, but pretty sure it will not be close.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers have a much better defence than the Pats

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    Steelers have a much better defence than the Pats
    This. I keep coming back to this. Sanchez isn't going to throw 3 TDs with a 127.3 PR against the Steelers.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Can't stand the Jets and their loudmouth coach. Will be pulling for Steelers. That said Jets probably win because whoever I can't stand usually wins.