dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-0 this sunday

pittsburg h -3.5

bears +3.5

no one thinks bears can win here. dont know why, they had nothing to play a few weeks ago in gb and they pretty much shut down the pack until the final quater. i just think gb gets hammared to the point that gb may win but by less than 4.

steelers are just better. the jets blew their load last week. 43 is back. 83 is back. chances are there isnt a return for td like last time, or safety for that matter. tough to beat pittsburgh twice in one year both in pittsburgh. pretty sure its never been done. ben over dirty sanchez all day.

thank me monday

oh yah, this is the birds word

Ch3fDan
    Go Blue
    Ch3fDan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Most people believed the Colts and Pats were better than the Jets too. I was skeptical of the Jets at the start of the postseason but now.. I'm not sure.

ffbplayergod
    ffbplayergod's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Jets have proven that they can play with the top teams. (See Patriots and Colts). I DO believe they can and will win.

This is the year the Packers finally get out from under that Favre shadow, IMO. In the battle between Rodgers and Cutler, Rodgers WINS. Packers defense is playing at such a high level right now, it would be hard to bet against them.

MrMiami
    MrMiami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27472

Homefield will be huge here for both the Bears and Pitt. I am teasing Bears to +10.5 and Pitt to +3.5. Love getting both of those defenses at home catching points in the tease. Good luck guys...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Looks like 0-2 to me.

Talking about the OP, not the tease, although even there. I think Packers win by 14+.

I have always felt that home field is overrated in the playoffs, where the better team wins more often than not. I think the only time being home matters in playoffs is if a Warm weather or dome team that relies on its offense plays at a cold site.

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Bears, not the Steelers. Good luck though.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    pittsburg h -3.5 bears +3.5 no one thinks bears can win here. dont know why, they had nothing to play a few weeks ago in gb and they pretty much shut down the pack until the final quater. i just think gb gets hammared to the point that gb may win but by less than 4. steelers are just better. the jets blew their load last week. 43 is back. 83 is back. chances are there isnt a return for td like last time, or safety for that matter. tough to beat pittsburgh twice in one year both in pittsburgh. pretty sure its never been done. ben over dirty sanchez all day. thank me monday oh yah, this is the birds word
    I'm leaning the exact same way.

I'm waiting for the Green Bay line to goto -4 before I take the Bears because I assume it will. Chicago isn't getting much respect and I feel like their running game could be the difference. Rodgers will not duplicate the game he had last weekend in a dome under perfect conditions.

I realize the Jets are the flavor of the week but I do not see them winning in Pittsburgh this time. I realize they have already won in Pitt once but what are the odds they do it twice in the same season? No one runs on Pittsburgh and I like my chances with the Pittsburgh defense against Mark Sanchez. He is due to throw out a clunker.

Anyone notice that the Jets aren't talking smack this week? I feel like the mental edge is already in Pittsburgh's favor.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I'm leaning the exact same way.

I'm waiting for the Green Bay line to goto -4 before I take the Bears because I assume it will. Chicago isn't getting much respect and I feel like their running game could be the difference. Rodgers will not duplicate the game he had last weekend in a dome under perfect conditions.

I realize the Jets are the flavor of the week but I do not see them winning in Pittsburgh this time. I realize they have already won in Pitt once but what are the odds they do it twice in the same season? No one runs on Pittsburgh and I like my chances with the Pittsburgh defense against Mark Sanchez. He is due to throw out a clunker.

Anyone notice that the Jets aren't talking smack this week? I feel like the mental edge is already in Pittsburgh's favor.
    I don't think the Packers line is as off as you think, this is the nest remaining team in the playoffs facing the worst remaining team. Sagarin Ratings have Green Bay by 9, which means Green Bay -6 at Chicago.

As for nobody running on Steelers, the Jets were just about the only team that did, rushing for 106 yards.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

As for nobody running on Steelers, the Jets were just about the only team that did, rushing for 106 yards.

That's well below the Jets average. If the Jets don't rush for at least that, they will not have a chance.

I feel like the Jets had their big win last weekend against a team that hasn't played defense all year.

I'm not sure if I am going to play Chicago yet. I don't feel as good about that game as the Steelers game.

I feel like the Jets will be an easier game for the Steelers than Baltimore was.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

il take the dogs , gl man

zoso11871
    zoso11871's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2334

I like both of these bets. Jets lose by at least a TD.

bruce_outside
    bruce_outside's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the steelers better than the bears. cutlet scares me.

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25004

Quote Originally Posted by MrMiami View Post
    Homefield will be huge here for both the Bears and Pitt. I am teasing Bears to +10.5 and Pitt to +3.5. Love getting both of those defenses at home catching points in the tease. Good luck guys...
    Sure hope you're right; that's what I've played too. Good luck!

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

The steelers by far are the best defense the jets have faced yet in the playoffs...the colts and pats were both in the 20's. Who knows the stats when sanchez played troy last? I think sanchez is in trouble...not that im a hater i just dont see him having a great game in this one.

Crazygamble
    Crazygamble's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

knelson
    knelson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Like the Steelers pick for sure, the NFC game is still up in the air for me...

darren125
    darren125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

good luck

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

I don't think the Packers line is as off as you think, this is the nest remaining team in the playoffs facing the worst remaining team. Sagarin Ratings have Green Bay by 9, which means Green Bay -6 at Chicago.

So the Vikings @ home last year in the NFC championship wouldn't have been a completely different story?

I think the Vikings should have won anyway, but at home I believe they would have won handily. (10-14 points.)

THoll702
    THoll702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5448

0-2: Superbowl is all green this year! Jets wide recievers versus Pissburgh secondary, can't wait.

texashighroller
    texashighroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

good luck

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by bigugly View Post
    So the Vikings @ home last year in the NFC championship wouldn't have been a completely different story?

I think the Vikings should have won anyway, but at home I believe they would have won handily. (10-14 points.)
    I said "usually".

If it was "always" we'd all be rich.

bigkrezca32
    bigkrezca32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Looks like 0-2 to me.

Talking about the OP, not the tease, although even there. I think Packers win by 14+.

I have always felt that home field is overrated in the playoffs, where the better team wins more often than not. I think the only time being home matters in playoffs is if a Warm weather or dome team that relies on its offense plays at a cold site.
    You do realize the home team something like 27-13 in conference championships (both AFC and NFC) last 20 years?

bigugly

Quote Originally Posted by bigkrezca32 View Post
    You do realize the home team something like 27-13 in conference championships (both AFC and NFC) last 20 years?
    Home team is typically the better team...this doesn't go against what LT is saying.

Still, I am unsure if I agree with him.

bigugly

I said "usually".

If it was "always" we'd all be rich.
    None of us could be rich!

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by bigkrezca32 View Post
    Right, that's because the home teams are usually the better teams. That is not the case with Green Bay on the road this week and Jets/Steelers would be a Pick'em on a neutral field.

bio_blitz
    bio_blitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

You'll go 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    pittsburg h -3.5

bears +3.5

no one thinks bears can win here. dont know why, they had nothing to play a few weeks ago in gb and they pretty much shut down the pack until the final quater. i just think gb gets hammared to the point that gb may win but by less than 4.

steelers are just better. the jets blew their load last week. 43 is back. 83 is back. chances are there isnt a return for td like last time, or safety for that matter. tough to beat pittsburgh twice in one year both in pittsburgh. pretty sure its never been done. ben over dirty sanchez all day.

thank me monday

oh yah, this is the birds word
    Prior to last weeks game look at Cutler's stats 6 TDs-6 Ints, if you look at the games against stout D Cutler sucks and the Bears usually don't win. Last week who did they play? Exactly... the GB will be all over Cutler who under pressure makes mistakes... this game they will cost him.

GB -3
    Pit -3 buy the hooks or Parlay the MLs... good luck