riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Media & Public Giving the Jets No Shot Again... Hmmm...

With all the early talk and this constant love fest for the Steelers, it sounds like a forgone conclusion.

The Jets might as well not show up, it's a given that the Steelers hammer the Jets Sunday!

Why even play the game, after all, who did the Jets beat, a bunch of scrubs???

Steelers win by two td's... nothing to even think about here...

coachkap
    Update your status
    coachkap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1154

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    With all the early talk and this constant love fest for the Steelers, it sounds like a forgone conclusion.

The Jets might as well not show up, it's a given that the Steelers hammer the Jets Sunday!

Why even play the game, after all, who did the Jets beat, a bunch of scrubs???

Steelers win by two td's... nothing to even think about here...
    Good morning...all I wanted was some betpoints, then I read your post... pretty confident there..... I'll take you up on that bet for 25 points... give me 7.5 points and it's a bet... let me know. good luck.....

riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by coachkap View Post
    Good morning...all I wanted was some betpoints, then I read your post... pretty confident there..... I'll take you up on that bet for 25 points... give me 7.5 points and it's a bet... let me know. good luck.....
    Someone doesn't understand sarcasm...