riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colin Cowherd is the dumbest man in sports media!!!

If you don't know who he is, he a skinny little obnoxious twerp, who looks like he's never played a second of contact sports in his life.

This guy has spent two years bashing Aaron Rodgers, picked against him both weeks in the playoffs, has said repeatedly that he's an average QB, then he's proven wrong again, goes 0-4 on his picks last week, and still refuses to eat crow. This guy is the biggest dirt bag.

Listen to this idiot today: http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...howId=theherd#

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

100% agree.

you should have heard his reasoning for picking the colts to beat the saints in the super bowl. the dope said colts had the advantage cause saints play indoors and colts played in miami (site of the sb). uhhhhh colts also play indoors and saints played in miami that same season also. just a complete retard.

and he wouldnt have that tv show if not for teens and pervs tuning into whack off to beadle.

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

I wanna break that long ugly nose of his. Everytime i hear his voice i change it fast.

Nard Dog
    Nard Dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Is that the guy from Sports Nation? That show makes me bang my head against the wall every time I catch a glimpse.

riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    100% agree.

you should have heard his reasoning for picking the colts to beat the saints in the super bowl. the dope said colts had the advantage cause saints play indoors and colts played in miami (site of the sb). uhhhhh colts also play indoors and saints played in miami that same season also. just a complete retard.

and he wouldnt have that tv show if not for teens and pervs tuning into whack off to beadle.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyp0387 View Post
    I wanna break that long ugly nose of his. Everytime i hear his voice i change it fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nard Dog View Post
    Is that the guy from Sports Nation? That show makes me bang my head against the wall every time I catch a glimpse.

Couldn't agree more with these comments, guy looks like a f*cking weasel too!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

old news.

Idiot radio jockey

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

He's bad.
    But not the worst.
    He gets it wrong more than half the time on his opinions. Which is quite awful for a pundit.
    His co-host Michelle Beadle gets it right more than him.

Matt Millen, Joe Theisman, Skip Bayless are worse.
    Millen never says anything that's insightful.
    Thiesman over-exaggerates.
    Bayless is a drama queen.

Plenty more worse than Cowherd.

Also, we don't get Cowherd on the radio, we get the Jim Rome show during that time slot in New Mexico.
    So, I don't hear him on the radio, just what I read online and on his show with Beadle on Sports Nation.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

He is a weasel....I liked him at first...can be funny but he just doesn't do research to support his big mouth?
    He was all over Charlie Weis 1st year w/Notre Dame....smartest coach ever....real reason the Pats ever won anything...etc....etc. Fast forward 3 years and he was slamming Weis non-stop....never once heard him acknowledge how much he kissed his fat a$$ before

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    He is a weasel....I liked him at first...can be funny but he just doesn't do research to support his big mouth?
    He was all over Charlie Weis 1st year w/Notre Dame....smartest coach ever....real reason the Pats ever won anything...etc....etc. Fast forward 3 years and he was slamming Weis non-stop....never once heard him acknowledge how much he kissed his fat a$$ before

Rarely, those ESPN guys 'eat crow.'
    Somebody has to make a big deal about it for those guys to admit when they're wrong.
    They rarely will admit when they're wrong, on their own.

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

What sucks is that probably only 10% of what he says on the air is his material. He gets info and script from a team of writers and statitcians. He's famous for his radio voice and how well he can play devils advocate, not for his analytics.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    If you don't know who he is, he a skinny little obnoxious twerp, who looks like he's never played a second of contact sports in his life. This guy has spent two years bashing Aaron Rodgers, picked against him both weeks in the playoffs, has said repeatedly that he's an average QB, then he's proven wrong again, goes 0-4 on his picks last week, and still refuses to eat crow. This guy is the biggest dirt bag. Listen to this idiot today: http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...howId=theherd#
    I don't think anyone is more unlikable than him

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

For the most part I like ESPN radio, I avoid Colin's show like the plague. Unfortunately, they play promos from his show every 5 seconds. I can't get away from this dude

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

No idea how he still has a job. That SportsNation show is god-awful.

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11280

He is a fool. Can't watch the show....even with a hottie by his side.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

The guy is a dipshit,he will never admit he's wrong..Really dont understand what ESPN sees in him

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

why do you guys listen to him then?

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I believe he will take one up the ass!

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mebaran View Post
    What sucks is that probably only 10% of what he says on the air is his material. He gets info and script from a team of writers and statitcians. He's famous for his radio voice and how well he can play devils advocate, not for his analytics.
    That's a pretty bold claim. What evidence do you have to prove it's true?

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I like sports nation. Michelle Beadle is hot! And when she isn't on the show there is always another hot girl in place of her. Colin is a moron though.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Colin is a real man

CROANT
    CROANT's Avatar Become A Pro!

He comes off as EXTREMELY arrogant. He's usually right about things - just ask him!

Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds about right!

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

he is way off point in most of his opinions

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

It's called a shtick. Typical radio guy, IMO.

your pixel army
    your pixel army's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nard Dog View Post
    That show makes me want to bang Michelle Beadle anytime I catch a glimpse.