C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I know somebody on the New York Jets

I know somebody on the Jets and before last year he told me they were going to be good. Yeah yeah, that's what they are supposed to say right? Do you ever expect somebody to tell you their team is going to be horseshit? He said Rex Ryan is the real deal and that the players love him. He's a big talker but he's also actually a really good X's and O's coach. He said he's aggressive, the defensive players love him and the Jets will be better than people think.

I put that one in my back pocket, won some money on Jets games last year, didn't think they'd be able to live up to their super high expectations this year but they have. They win playoff games, know how to match up and game plan against other teams.

Let's face it, some coaches can game plan and some can't. Rex Ryan has proven that he CAN.

The other thing he told me is that all this crap you see on the NFL network and everything doesn't show the real picture. He said guys beef. People on their own team don't like each other ( and it's like that on other teams too). It's not even always just offense vs defense.

One of my other friends was friends with a Jet from a few years back, like 5 years ago too and I always like getting the inside scoop.

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Pittsburg will beat them. Go eat some more donuts Ryan.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I know somebody on the jets also. My buddy dropped him with one punch at germain amphitheater during a dave matthews band concert when he was C for the buckeyes, thats right nick mangold.

C-Gold

You buddy kicked Nick Mangold's ass? Geez, how big is your buddy? Mangold is like 310 pounds and looks like he could be one of those Nordic guys on the world's strongest man. They drafted him to block 350 pound Vince Wilfork.

xelance
    xelance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

not only that, but that must be the only fight that has ever broken out at a Dave Matthews band concert! hahahaha

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^haha, it all started cause someone punched our other friend and dylan just walked into the group of people and asked who hit him, mangold step forward and claimed responsibility and the rest is history.

This was back in '02, and my friend was only 180 maybe but Ive lost count how many times Ive seen this kid drop people, regardless of there size. Ive known this guy since I was 12 and trouble just follows him. Crazy stories likes when he climbed 4 floors on the outside of a hotel to lay a smackdown.

Bones402
    Bones402's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow that would be a sight to see thats awesome

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^haha, it all started cause someone punched our other friend and dylan just walked into the group of people and asked who hit him, mangold step forward and claimed responsibility and the rest is history.

This was back in '02, and my friend was only 180 maybe but Ive lost count how many times Ive seen this kid drop people, regardless of there size. Ive known this guy since I was 12 and trouble just follows him. Crazy stories likes when he climbed 4 floors on the outside of a hotel to lay a smackdown.
    Awesome. That's like Brad Pitt going to fight that giant in the Greek movie.

The best fighter I saw was this marine kid that hung around one of my aquaintances. He was athletic for sure but not the biggest guy in the world at all. He freaking lived for fighting. He'd be all pumped to go to parties just so he could kick people's asses. He would start jumping around and do back flips. Literally back flips. He wanted people to mess with him.

I saw him in action in this big brawl once. He cracked this kid in the face so hard he dropped form one punch, then he cracked this other kid in the face so hard he dropped, the 3rd kid that was near him backed away and tried to throw a full beer bottle at him and once the weapons got involved it all went downhill from there. Pound for pound that kid would be a real challenge to beat.

Wonder if he's in jail now?