nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I love the Steelers over the Jets next week

Don't get me wrong, I think the Jets are a solid team. And to be fair, I was 0 and ******* 4 this week. But I have a great feeling the Steelers take this one.

I think the Jets blew their load this week in New England. They had a great scheme and executed it well. However, they lost the total yards battle and managed not to turn the ball over. I just don't think that will happen next week. The Steelers defense is much better than the Pats' soft D and Sanchez is bound to turn it over at least once, if not more. And Roethlisberger has enough athletic ability and big game experience to make enough plays to win this one.

coppmp30
    coppmp30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree... Pitt shuts down Jets Offense. they don't lose to the same team twice at Home!

THoll702
    THoll702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5448

Trouble in Three Rivers City: Steelers o-line sucks and they are banged up. Farrior, Foote are PPers(past prime). Corners are average. Recievers are old, excluding wallace. Lucky to beat b'more. No superbowl this year in Steel City.

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Steelers to win also.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I like jets +pts...Flacco and Ravens gave Pitt the game

KashKow
    KashKow's Avatar Become A Pro!

love it love it love it

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

man I hate both of these teams, but if I had to pick I would pick the steelers too. My reason behind that pick is sanchez is not going to know what to do with all of those blitz packages running at him from all of his blind sides unblocked. Jets will need a HUGE game by their defense if they want to beat the steelers. It won't matter though because the packers already won the superbowl when they beat the falcons! I am a bucs fan so I am cheering for the NFC!!