t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

So much value in the Bears but I gotta ride with the Pack

This will surely be a big public play but Green Bay has the better quarterback and better overall talent. Very hard to pass up Chicago +3 at home but I'm gonna roll with the Pack in this one.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

i agree ... if the bears woulda been favored i woulda said they win but i think pack do it

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I was really expecting this to be closer to a pick em'. Now Green Bay -3 is like -125 though

orangeheaven
    orangeheaven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green bay will cover, watch cutler throw three pick 6.

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Yeah I'm with you on this one, think Packers win by 6+ points in this game. Good Luck to All

quant
    quant's Avatar Become A Pro!

the bears are overrated IMO. GB will showem that for sure.

SkivChef
    SkivChef's Avatar Become A Pro!

How long before this overrated stuff is put to rest? If the bears win this wknd, will they finally get some respect?

kidcd
    kidcd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough to bet against the Bears at home especially when 70% of the public is on Green Bay. Packers had to win there last 2 games of the regular season to get into playoffs...this will be their 5 straight game with where they will have to get up emotionally. I will take the Bears +3' in what will probably be a very close game may come down to a late field goal to win.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

GB special teams have to be a concern. Hester already ran one back on them at Soldier Field. Weems runs back a kickoff last week. Bears have special teams edge up and down the whole way. Trust rookie punter Masthay? I dunno. Crosby can be iffy too. And he has one of the worst kickoff touchback percentages in the NFL (around 5%). So Hester will have chances. People sometimes overlook just how important special teams can be. I'm calling a Hester special teams TD in this game right now.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

This should be a very close game...its tough to be the bears at home and who better than the greenbay packers, the minus three points concerns me so i will be taking the greenbay money line.

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Leaning CHI early. I was shocked to see the line at +3.5. A home dog with an insane defense in the NFC championship is tough to pass up. Rodgers has only 7 TDs and 4 picks in 6 career games against CHI. The key will be a Packers run game. If the Bears can drop 7 and 8 into coverage it will take a perfect game for the Pack to win.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2173

Quote Originally Posted by SkivChef View Post
    How long before this overrated stuff is put to rest? If the bears win this wknd, will they finally get some respect?
    Not a chance. Somebody will find a reason to call the Bears lucky whether that reason has impact on the game or not. Just like the Suh penalty people still bring up as a reason the Bears won that game which is just laughable. The Bears hate is amazing.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

People love to hate, because they have nothing else better to do. Maybe if they focused their energy into something constructive, the world would be better off. Even if the Bears win the SuperBowl this year, people will say they got lucky and are over rated.

It is going to be a all out war at Solider Field this Sunday. The team that comes out, and makes the least mistakes will win.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Quote Originally Posted by kidcd View Post
    Tough to bet against the Bears at home especially when 70% of the public is on Green Bay. Packers had to win there last 2 games of the regular season to get into playoffs...this will be their 5 straight game with where they will have to get up emotionally. I will take the Bears +3' in what will probably be a very close game may come down to a late field goal to win.
    Good point, but steelers had to win 7 in s row when they pulled it off.