Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Can the Jets Win Straight up in NE...

The ML is crazy +345... I mean look what Seattle did. Def has value, im on it... Whatcha think?

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Take Jets and points.

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I hear ya, Jets are getting +8 1/2. Do you see that number changing in either direction?

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

45-3 a couple of Monday nights back. That game wasn't for nothing, it was for first place. I don't think Rex will be able to beat Bellichick in the post-season but we'll find out this weekend.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

No they cannot. End of. QB not good enough even if Pats are overrated

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    No they cannot. End of. QB not good enough even if Pats are overrated
    well put

FeelinJuiced
    FeelinJuiced's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots will have no problem with the Jets. At home in January... Brady lives for these games. Sanchez will not even come close to the game Brady puts up. BOL to you!

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

not that i'm making a case for the jets winning straight up but, i remember a certain packers team that almost did it with a no name
    qb in Foxboro.... I would think sanchez is better then flynn? just saying..

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

With Belichick having 2 full weeks to prepare, I'd say the +350 or so is about dead on. Jets could win but very unlikely IMO.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    not that i'm making a case for the jets winning straight up but, i remember a certain packers team that almost did it with a no name
    qb in Foxboro.... I would think sanchez is better then flynn? just saying..
    No excuses but the Patriots did not have any film on Flynn so he had the advantage. The Patriots have plenty of film on Sanchez. Just saying.

Good luck with your bet.

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Anything is possible in the playoffs. Was Seattle the better team last week going in?

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think the Jets have any chance of winning outright.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I like jets and points, but ml seems like a letdown since they beat the colts out last week

D3 Mighty Ducks

Jets and the points maybe. But I don't see them winning straight up in Foxborough.

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle is a better bet at taking the points than the Jets

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Jets and the points maybe. But I don't see them winning straight up in Foxborough.
    I don't see the falcons beating green bay

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    I don't see the falcons beating green bay
    I do.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

I do.
    Yea, but your only reasoning is that you're a home town fan.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    Yea, but your only reasoning is that you're a home town fan.
    I don't live in Atlanta. Home field advantage, pretty much 2 weeks off (Week 17 Panthers game was a rest), better running game, precise passing game (Ryan doesn't throw a lot of picks), our defensive is very strong (Starks won't be rushing for 100 yards this game). Falcons don't need to completely stop Rodgers they just need to contain him. I don't see why the Falcons can't beat the Packers since we've already done it once this year.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Sanchez has been horrible on both visits to NE, 7 picks in two games i belive it is, i'll be stunned if the Jets can win straight up but then i am a Pats fan, maybe if the Pats lay an egg and the Jets get up big, if the Pats get up though and Sanchez has to throw this game is over.

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Anything is possible, but I don't think it's probable. I'd need better odds than that to lay money on the Jets.
    Last edited by TheCommish; 01-11-11 at 11:59 AM.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

if you gotz da jets + points, i would suggest 20% on the moneyline too. if the jets have a scheme for the pats, are in it late and they cover, rest assure they can win this game. that is how it will go down.

UnderAndOver
    UnderAndOver's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do not see the Pats loosing at this point. I just hope the public keep pounding the Jets so the line goes down.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I would also say that Seattle is probably a better bet, but sure the Jets, of course, could win. Is their value with the line? Not sure, but I think the line movement will be telling.

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

like the other guy said.. unlikely giving BB that much time to prepare.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

New England lost in their first playoff game last season. It will not happen again this season.

Leaning toward Pats minus whatever.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

NE not as over priced as I'd hoped at -8.5 after that ass kicking they recently administered. I was thinking they'd be at least ten point faves. I'll prolly skip the game, unless the line moves big for the Jets.

D3 Mighty Ducks

I'm thinking about laying the 9 points on the Patriots especially at +111

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I'm not seeing the Jets winning this game ... the Colts were not all that great and still could have won that game ..

we have seen the Jets this year many of times look very poor ... their worst game maybe against the Pats .. obviously it can happen, but where as I was all over the Seahawks plus points and gave the moneyline a chance as well .. i do not think the Jets win this game

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by Grecdogg View Post
    The ML is crazy +345... I mean look what Seattle did. Def has value, im on it... Whatcha think?

Jump on the Pats with BOTH FEET!!
    Fireman Ed will have waterworks
    running down his pathetic cheeks
    and Mrs Ryan can suck his toes!!
    A pathetic group if there ever
    was....

Good Luck!!

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Simply put, the Jets can't match up with NEs' skill players. Their linebackers are horrible in coverage and Brady knows it. He's going to carve that defense up for TDs and I wouldn't trust Sanchez to trade TD's with Brady. The Jets will not be able to keep this close for long taking away their "Ground and Pound" theory. Belichick will force Sanchez to beat them in the cold, with his arm in Foxboro, where his numbers are atrocious. Good luck to the Jets backers, +9 is fools gold. JMO on it. PS, I don't care that Seattle pulled off a miracle last weekend, this is NE, not NO.

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't live in Atlanta. Home field advantage, pretty much 2 weeks off (Week 17 Panthers game was a rest), better running game, precise passing game (Ryan doesn't throw a lot of picks), our defensive is very strong (Starks won't be rushing for 100 yards this game). Falcons don't need to completely stop Rodgers they just need to contain him. I don't see why the Falcons can't beat the Packers since we've already done it once this year.
    Rodgers has 8 TD's to 1 INT in his last 3 games. Packers have a better defense, which was also without their best D lineman when they played the falcons last time helping allow Turner to have a big game. Turner has only had 82, 67, and 48 yards in the last 3 games as he is gradually on a downswing. They clearly still have the better running game, but it wont be nearly as big of a disparity as it was last game. Rodgers had 344 yards and a 115 rating against the falcons last game; hardly showing the ability to contain him. And citing their victory over the packers already is a pretty weak reason considering the way the victory happened last game. It took a goal line fumble into the endzone by the packers, and also a dropped pass that was called complete on the way to a touchdown for the falcons. Not to mention horrible kickoff coverage on the way to a last second field goal win in a game that the packers dominated, outgaining the falcons by nearly 150 yards in their own house.

Have fun cheering for the Falcons in their last game of the year.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly86 View Post

Rodgers has 8 TD's to 1 INT in his last 3 games. Packers have a better defense, which was also without their best D lineman when they played the falcons last time helping allow Turner to have a big game. Turner has only had 82, 67, and 48 yards in the last 3 games as he is gradually on a downswing. They clearly still have the better running game, but it wont be nearly as big of a disparity as it was last game. Rodgers had 344 yards and a 115 rating against the falcons last game; hardly showing the ability to contain him. And citing their victory over the packers already is a pretty weak reason considering the way the victory happened last game. It took a goal line fumble into the endzone by the packers, and also a dropped pass that was called complete on the way to a touchdown for the falcons. Not to mention horrible kickoff coverage on the way to a last second field goal win in a game that the packers dominated, outgaining the falcons by nearly 150 yards in their own house.

Have fun cheering for the Falcons in their last game of the year.
    All you kept saying is last game Rodgers did this. Last game Turner did this. Last game the Packers didn't have their best defensive player.

Then you say citing the Falcons victory last time they played each other is a pretty weak reasoning Make up your mind already.

I'll be cheering for my Falcons on Saturday, the following weekend, and in the first Sunday in February. Were going all the way this year babyyy!!!!!!!

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who the **** cares about the failcons... Pats wins straight up .. they are the most consistent team THATS WHY they are such a favorite

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Who the **** cares about the failcons... Pats wins straight up .. they are the most consistent team THATS WHY they are such a favorite
    Coming from a Rams fan who lost on your only prime time game of the year to the Seahawks

Lets me guess, the Seahawks are a good team cause they beat the Saints? Remember who got in with a 7-9 over your sorry a** team.

12 Last