4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Football for Dummies 101: PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ML, philly wins big tonight

again,

for you green bay backers who think you have football figured out, you dont. you probably never will to be honest.

philadelphia is one of the top 2 teams in the NFC in terms of talent, they are 1 week rested (most of their star players), and they are at home.

this is a TEAM. they do not rely on 1 single player for success. even if vick were to ever get injured, kolb is capable of moving this team down the field adequately.

i know the packers can be a solid team on their day, but they also have a tendency to show up flat sometimes. a good capper knows when to lay off the 'hot' team and when to ride the better team.

i absolutely guarantee philadelphia shows up tonight. you may disagree, thats fine. i've made a legacy showing kids 'the light'

philly moves on to the divisional round tonight. michael vick spent years in a prison cell waiting for this moment. bet against him today and you are a fool.

do not forsake this advice, children of the corn

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

the reason i will take the moneyline instead of the spread is because i am disinterested in a backdoor cover resulting in a 2 point game

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I absolutely agree but feel confortable laying the points.

ShivaBowl
    Update your status
    ShivaBowl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    the reason i will take the moneyline instead of the spread is because i am disinterested in a backdoor cover resulting in a 2 point game

ShivaBowl
    Update your status
    ShivaBowl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Were do you think the M/L lines going today? < >
    It looks like Phil money is starting to come in?
    BOL

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sure hope youre right

walkingdude2
    walkingdude2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7986

Rodgers spent years behind Favre for this moment......

TEAM? GB as a TEAM did well when Rodgers was out.

Vick is going to have problems throwing the ball If GB can stop his legs they win.

I don't think PHL will be able to stop Rodgers.

Will PHL come out flat against a good D? How will GB handle the added pressure?

Calling people foolish for betting on GB and the better D is well ..... foolish

I see either a great football game with the score being close or GB wins by more than a TD depending on if PHL can run.

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

Like the eagles today...

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

There is not one ounce of legitimate handicapping in this thread, and not one ounce of value. I especially love your generic comment that the Eagles have more talent. You play too much fantasy football.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    There is not one ounce of legitimate handicapping in this thread, and not one ounce of value. I especially love your generic comment that the Eagles have more talent. You play too much fantasy football.

you can spend your whole life capping the game but if you ignore player/team motivations you will never win money.

i cap games, but i also look at the bigger picture. we'll have a chat about this in a few years when you come back broke.

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

So when you say Eagles don't rely on one player (like the Packers) because Kolb can step in for Vick and they can still put points on the board...how do you explain Matt Flynn losing by only 4 to the Patriots

And your motivation point works in the wrong way...wouldn't the Packers be one of the hottest teams going into the playoffs? Smacked the giants at home then beat their biggest rivals, the Bears, at home to clinch a playoff seed?

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

I hope the Eagles get crushed today, I would love nothing more than to see them peel Vick off the turf after Clay Matthews lays his ass out!

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

How in the world is one team more motivated than another? That works in certain spots in the regular season, this is the playoffs. Every single player on that field is motivated to their absolute maximum capacity.

I am no professional, but I do make significant money every year of my life sports betting. I don't know who is going to win this game and I actually think its about as close to a coin flip you will ever find, but I do know that your thought process is terribly wrong. The Eagles have no advantage whatsoever in the talent or motivation category.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

GL on your play!! I got Green Bay whooping that "teams" ass!!!!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

lol amateurs

walkingdude2
    walkingdude2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7986

Nice win foolish amateur GB backers!

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Today the better team won!!!! Eagles backers should of known with the line movemment Vick = No clutch

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

amateurs

mav924
    mav924's Avatar Become A Pro!

again,

for you green bay backers who think you have football figured out, you dont. you probably never will to be honest.

philadelphia is one of the top 2 teams in the NFC in terms of talent, they are 1 week rested (most of their star players), and they are at home.

this is a TEAM. they do not rely on 1 single player for success. even if vick were to ever get injured, kolb is capable of moving this team down the field adequately.

i know the packers can be a solid team on their day, but they also have a tendency to show up flat sometimes. a good capper knows when to lay off the 'hot' team and when to ride the better team.

i absolutely guarantee philadelphia shows up tonight. you may disagree, thats fine. i've made a legacy showing kids 'the light'

philly moves on to the divisional round tonight. michael vick spent years in a prison cell waiting for this moment. bet against him today and you are a fool.

do not forsake this advice, children of the corn
    I am glad to see such a great capper get it spot on

yogohama
    yogohama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1370

nice read 4TH AND STUPID....

You are a good fade!

kcDdegenerate

heres something you can add to your football for dummies 101 class....Moneylines are for idiots

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

it happens. it was a good game. truth be told , philadelphia deserved to win this one.
    it really could've gone either way, but you cant afford to hook two field goals wide right. not in the playoffs.

good game to watch. lost my wager but i wont back down because i feel philly played the better game.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by kcDdegenerate View Post
    heres something you can add to your football for dummies 101 class....Moneylines are for idiots

funny... remember that game where the titans backdoor covered on the colts to take away every football gamblers money in the united states of america?

i had the colts on the ML. who did you have? oh, thats right.

clown.

mav924
    mav924's Avatar Become A Pro!

Btw I must add that looking at the title of your thread which says philly wins big, yet you play moneyline cuz you are worried of it being a 2 point game. It shows you didn't have confidence in your own pick and the eagles winning big

kcDdegenerate

funny... remember that game where the titans backdoor covered on the colts to take away every football gamblers money in the united states of america?

i had the colts on the ML. who did you have? oh, thats right.

clown.

I had titans +4..in my thread (12-09-10 page 16).....look for it if you dont believe me
    nice try
    Last edited by kcDdegenerate; 01-09-11 at 07:03 PM.