thealfa
    thealfa's Avatar Become A Pro!

will there be a Ravens win against Chiefs?

i am familiar with Ravens and their capabilities, but not so much about Chiefs. I am leaning towards Ravens because I am familiar with them (this could be a mistake), although I knew more about the Saints but I picked Seahawks. I don't know Chiefs too well. They seem to be the favorite.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19575

Lay the three points and prepare for a payday.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Think so.. Don't see the Chiefs playing next week

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I'm on Balt...then again, I also had New Orl and Indy..

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

KC at home is very tough. Probably too tough for the Ravens, who have this Steeler like image of toughness (on D), that in their case fails to include their lack of consistency. Todd Haley was the OC for the Cards when they made it to the Superbowl. He knows what it takes. He's far exceeded expectations during his first season as head coach and I don't see why that would stop today. He also knows Boldin inside out. Should be another close battle, and wouldn't surprise me if Chiefs ended up winning. It's not like the Ravens are a super team. Until a pointless week 17, KC was unbeaten at home.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

It was far from a pointless week 17 against the Raiders for the Chiefs. Chiefs have played a very very weak schedule this season. Got beat down by the Raiders 31 to 10 with there starters playing. Mcfadden didn't even play for the Raiders. Take the Ravens in this one could get ugly early for Chiefs.

thealfa

There is no such thing as a super team in the NFL. Unbeaten at home don't mean anything. Any "super team" should play hard in or out of home. I am familiar with Ravens so I am taking the mline. I heard about you Dark Horse, what's your handicapping stats? I'm a newbie but won Seahawks over Saints. Almost won Bengals vs. Chargers when Bengals was a huge underdog in that game but I backed out. The Bengals has a win and loss over Ravens (this bothers me LOL). Seems like Chiefs is a stronger team, but I know the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    KC at home is very tough. Probably too tough for the Ravens, who have this Steeler like image of toughness (on D), that in their case fails to include their lack of consistency. Todd Haley was the OC for the Cards when they made it to the Superbowl. He knows what it takes. He's far exceeded expectations during his first season as head coach and I don't see why that would stop today. He also knows Boldin inside out. Should be another close battle, and wouldn't surprise me if Chiefs ended up winning. It's not like the Ravens are a super team. Until a pointless week 17, KC was unbeaten at home.

thealfa

-3 for Ravens?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Lay the three points and prepare for a payday.

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

i like the chiefs in this matchup in KC

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I really like the 1st half under