BoS_010
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    BoS_010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Eagles -2.5 (-115)

Yea it's not the early game but as we inch closer to 3:00am on the East Coast I'm deciding to get this ball rolling what will probably be the more bet game and better overall one as well (although BALT/KC shouldn't be a bad one, I lean KC. Obviously I'm on the Birds but don't look at my avatar and instantly think I'm a homer. I'm a fan but not completely until Reid leaves. Donovan finally got shipped (ty God) which gave me respect for them. Unfortunately the 49ers are my team but I still have faith they'll turn things around (right Harbaugh?!). Even if the Birds are to go down that won't entirely be bad for me as I have a couple bills on Chicago +400 to win the NFC who would end up playing Seattle. I also lean the under but probably going to stay off it.

What's everyones thoughts? Eagles? Pack? Where do you think the line will close?

BoS_010

Maybe it's the square play but I'm doing it.
    Chiefs +3 (EV)- 2 Units

I leaned BALT when the line opened but slowly began to drift to KCs side, hopefully it's the right move.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I grabbed Eagles -1.5 -108 this morning. Off to a rough start this post-season but I feel great about the Eagles today.

Going to pass on the Ravens/Chiefs game just to much action on one side and we saw what happened with the Saints yesterday. I do like the Chiefs but I'm staying away.

BOL today friend

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

GL guys. I like over, but not sure about side.

BoS_010

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I grabbed Eagles -1.5 -108 this morning. Off to a rough start this post-season but I feel great about the Eagles today. Going to pass on the Ravens/Chiefs game just to much action on one side and we saw what happened with the Saints yesterday. I do like the Chiefs but I'm staying away. BOL today friend

Where did you get -1.5?

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by BoS_010 View Post

Where did you get -1.5?
    I bet with a local book that have similar lines to Pinnacle. Pinnacle also has -1.5 -108

BoS_010

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I bet with a local book that have similar lines to Pinnacle. Pinnacle also has -1.5 -108

Good stuff. Being from around the Philly area I know I won't get anything close to that.