statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Fukk Peyton Manning

and the Jets

Fukk everyone involved in both organizations

You know how much money you assholes cost me on the Over?!?!?

Manning you fukkin douche. Let me get this right...the Colts led the league in pass play % at nearly 65/35 split, but tonight you come out running against the 3d best rushing defense in the NFL!?!?!?!?!? are you fukkin serious? 9 runs out of 17 plays. Garcon is beating Croholdile off the line every play....

Jets

The obvious mismatch is your WRs vs their CBs and 3rd string safeties...so you should keep running the ball as well, cause it isn't as if you are seeing 7 and 8 man fronts on every fukkin play...holy fukk, Edwards is about 13 inches taller than the guy trying to cover him....

neither of these teams deserves to win just for being fukkin douchebags

Thanks pricks, hope you all get explosive diarrhea at halftime and shit yourselves

eat a bag of dicks

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Did you not follow the trail of money?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Indy stepped there defense up last 3 games like always and Jets already have a good defense. This was easy money on the Under.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Guess you didn't realize the proper strategy for each team during this game.

burkdog24
    burkdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Ya I took the over also. Oh well cant win them all. But the game is really boring I would like to see them pick up the pace a little bit.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

lang has the over.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rex is a defense type coach and the Colts knew they'd have to step up their D if they wanted to win. No disrespect but this one had under written all over it.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

I feel your pain & frustation statnerd ...

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

lol I know I shouldn't, but I love these threads.

woody78
    woody78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the rage in the OP, laughing my ass off reading it. Sorry about the loss man.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Your fuming over one game? really....

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8365

i agree thats f--ed up

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    Guess you didn't realize the proper strategy for each team during this game.
    Proper?

So your contention is the Colts using their 29th ranked rushing attack against the 3rd ranked rush D was the right move?

It also your contention that the Colts were correct in letting the offense flow through Addai rather than hall of fame QB Manning?

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Did you not follow the trail of money?
    Tracked it all week. Fukkin line sat at 44.5 the entire week. I checked a few hours before game time and Pinny had it down to 44 Un -114. That made me nervous. And Matchbook had 44.5 Under -150.

Sanchez was horrible though.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Indy stepped there defense up last 3 games like always and Jets already have a good defense. This was easy money on the Under.
    Paco!!!!

Jets defense is fukkin terrible without Leonhard. Played 3 road games without him and gave up 33 pts/gm and around 360 yds/gm.

Brady is probably jerkin off right now that he gets to throw 50 times next week and hit 5 or 6 TDs.

Wonder if the Pats will play like pussies and run, or man-up, attack a shaky secondary and throw early and often.

There is not a team in this league that cover Holmes and Edwards 1 on 1. I watched Holmes play for years for my beloved Steelers and the guy can flat out dominate.

teddyd
    teddyd's Avatar Become A Pro!

chillax man

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stat,

If it makes you feel any better, most people calling the over a "square play" are on GB today. Why are they on GB?... they logically handicapped stats and results, just like you did.

Double Bogey

Yeah, but they're not having a nervous breakdown over 1 loss

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

tough game

either team could of win

Manning definitely has some choke in him

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10800

one thing is true though, if 1 team has costed you time and time again, you can definately build up a hate for them. Eagles are one of those teams. If I'm with them they contract down syndrome, if I'm against them they are like goddam avatars.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

I have one honest question that will require honest answers:

What did you think Peyton was going to do getting the ball on his own 23, with a timeout and 45 seconds to go in the 1st Half?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

The only one to blame was the fathead who ran into the kicker.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

8 hours later and no replies.

You knew Peyton was going to move the ball 35 yards and get in FG range to end the half.

Or run a draw.

Did you know Peyton Manning avg 38 attempts per game in his post-season career, 16 games, entering last night's game?

This would be the equivalent of Tim Wakefield throwing more fastballs than knucklers.

This would be the equivalent of Shaq taking half of his shots from 3 pt range

This would be the equivalent of Albert Pujols bunting with men in scoring position

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post

You knew Peyton was going to move the ball 35 yards and get in FG range to end the half.

Or run a draw.

Did you know Peyton Manning avg 38 attempts per game in his post-season career, 16 games, entering last night's game?

This would be the equivalent of Tim Wakefield throwing more fastballs than knucklers.

This would be the equivalent of Albert Pujols bunting with men in scoring position
    The Jets played 6 d backs on first and second down....dime package. They will do the same thing next week against Brady.

It pretty much forces the offense to run the ball.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

8 hours later and no replies. You knew Peyton was going to move the ball 35 yards and get in FG range to end the half. Or run a draw. Did you know Peyton Manning avg 38 attempts per game in his post-season career, 16 games, entering last night's game? This would be the equivalent of Tim Wakefield throwing more fastballs than knucklers. This would be the equivalent of Shaq taking half of his shots from 3 pt range This would be the equivalent of Albert Pujols bunting with men in scoring position
    Peyton sucks against good defenses.....plus the Colts were running the ball well last few games, probably what got them into the playoffs.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The choke artist never fails to disappoint in the big game. Even his 1st trip to Superbowl trip was a fluke. The only reason why they beat the Pats at home in the 2006 Championship game was because of Pats receiver Rasheed Caldwell dropping so many perfectly thrown balls by Brady that could of put that game away.

Double Bogey

Or run a draw.

Your equivalencies are ridiculous. You really have no clue. You should stop gambling immediately.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

that over didnt have a chance...not really worth getting upset. it wasnt a bad beat

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

so sick of all the cry babies on sbr