telespectatorul
    nbaadvice
    telespectatorul's Avatar Become A Pro!

Telespectatorul's Saturday card

15-8-1
    7-2

-----------

New Orleans Saints @ Seattle Seahawks -> Saints -10 @ 1.9 -> c'mon...Hasselbeck? Yeah right. Carroll vs Payton? Should I go on? Ohhh, home field advantage...c'mon now...

Indiana Pacers @ Atlanta Hawks -> Hawks -5 @ 1.59 -> Decided to reduce the risk a little here. Pacers effd up the lead last night against Spurs. Hakws playing good basketball lately.

Good luck to all of us!

Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Succes ... nush ce sa zic ... +10 pt Seatle e destul de mult pt un meci de playoff ... teoretic Saints ar trebui sa bata la cel putin 2 TD eu am mers pe Seatle+10 ... BOL in NBA acolo nu am urmarit si e prea coinflip meciurile din NBA ...

To summarize real fast what I said above .... +10 is a lot to give a home team in a playoff game ... Feel better bout Sea + points then laying 10 with the Saints on the road ... BOL to all

egzacto
    egzacto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4850

Quote Originally Posted by telespectatorul View Post
    15-8-1
    7-2

-----------

New Orleans Saints @ Seattle Seahawks -> Saints -10 @ 1.9 -> c'mon...Hasselbeck? Yeah right. Carroll vs Payton? Should I go on? Ohhh, home field advantage...c'mon now...

Indiana Pacers @ Atlanta Hawks -> Hawks -5 @ 1.59 -> Decided to reduce the risk a little here. Pacers effd up the lead last night against Spurs. Hakws playing good basketball lately.

Good luck to all of us!

i have seen stranger things happen Seahawks will cover

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

First game was 34-19 in NO when the Saints were healthy

Owned by Bucs last game
    Barely beat Falcons team who had no offensive gameplan
    Ivory out
    Thomas out
    Malcomb Jenkins out
    Colston 75%
    Quest Field can get crazy loud
    Brees throws picks left and right
    Bush will fumble at least once
    Never won a road playoff game
    Hasselback is starting and has a chip on his shoulder

This is a one dimensional team with severly key players out or injured, playing in a hostile environment against a team that has nothing to lose and has been getting shit on by the media all week. This will be a close game. Your a dumbass to think this is a lock. Gimmee 10.

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice

you clearly underestimate the saints...i never said it is a lock, but i'll better put my money on saints and brees than on "wow, what a loud stadium the hawks have" and the mighty hasselbeck. anyway, good luck to you too, it's betting after all right?

@ cris: asa, e cam mult, insa *** i-am raspuns si tipului de mai sus, parca brees cand are nevoie sa marcheze o face...nu vreau sa imi pun banii pe seattle si aopi sa imi pun sperantele in hasselbeck.
    Last edited by telespectatorul; 01-08-11 at 12:38 PM.

rockhardfister

Good Luck to you too. Im still undecided. Forgot to mention Graham is out too and Shockey isnt the 100%. Having to beat ATL and play hard against the BUCS with the #1 seed at stake seems to have hit the Saints hard in the inury column...Now im hearing snow/rain game time? This spread should drop a little.

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice

is saints were to play against any other team than the hawks with all those injured players, i wouldn't touch them even if brees was zeus himself. but hakws shouldn't be in the playoff in the first place...there should be some kind of a rule, every team should have at least even record to enter the playoff...just my opinion.

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice

10-0 saints...should've been 14-0...

rockhardfister

Im tracking. Its early. This game has a weird feel to it. Saints are effective but dont look explosive. Seattle seems to be moving the ball, then Hasselback makes a terrible decision. Maybe I will get a backdoor cover with 10.5.

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice

10-7...

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice

saints look like they can score every single drive...let's see some D there..

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice

where the f is that D?

rockhardfister

The over was the lock. We have to sweat out "the side".