madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens@Chiefs

I like Kansas City to win here. I think they've had an outstanding season and have used their home field like a fortress. I think they beat the Ravens. +3@ 1.91 s good value.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Flacco sucks. Defense of Ravens will have to score. If Chiefs don't turn it over they will win.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

are these posts coming out of bizzaro world or what? Ravens roll, KC is a sham.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by tad0matic View Post
    are these posts coming out of bizzaro world or what? Ravens roll, KC is a sham.
    bizzaro world? pffffttt what would you know. Kansas has been good all season. Did you think the Vikings would beat Phili? Cleveland would go to N.O and win? also beat the Pats? Did you think phili would come back from 21 down to win vs the Giants? You talk about this match like Kansas is a 10-1 underdog. What credibility do you have other than jerking off and knocking down beer?

You can remain seated.

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

very well put ,not saying KC wins but they sure as hell gonna put up a good fight and I think they are like 7-1 @ home this year I could be wrong But I think last week was there frist home loss of the season
    Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    bizzaro world? pffffttt what would you know. Kansas has been good all season. Did you think the Vikings would beat Phili? Cleveland would go to N.O and win? also beat the Pats? Did you think phili would come back from 21 down to win vs the Giants? You talk about this match like Kansas is a 10-1 underdog. What credibility do you have other than jerking off and knocking down beer?

You can remain seated.
    Last edited by Heandog; 01-08-11 at 10:37 AM.

mrfancy
    mrfancy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Kc feasts on the junk why don't you compare the two and see who has beat better competition. Kc is a pretender and you will definitely see tonight

ffbplayergod
    ffbplayergod's Avatar Become A Pro!

You mean tomorrow afternoon...?

tomcast
    tomcast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

I like the Chiefs in this one

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by mrfancy View Post
    Kc feasts on the junk why don't you compare the two and see who has beat better competition. Kc is a pretender and you will definitely see tonight
    im not saying ravens are shit and they have no chance it pretty obvious theyre favourites. This guy comes on here talking like KC is a massive underdog and would be the surprise of the century if Baltimore lose. That's ridiculous.