MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets Are Playing With House Money !!!!!

With the division’s lone playoff berth on the line, the Colts should have come out and smoked an overmatched division rival at home.Manning got a good look at what the Jets like to do when the teams meet in December (New York was playing for its postseason life,so it wasn't like the Jets were holding anything back);Sanchez is going to have to make plays in the passing game, and in the postseason he hasn't faced the type of pressure Indy can bring with ends Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis.While the Colts did an excellent job against Chris Johnson and the Titans' running game, they were unable to contain old man Kerry Collins and their passing game.Collins threw for 300 yards and two touchdowns and kept the Titans in it until Vinatieri ended it with a 43-yard field goal as time expired. This game was crazy??Jets are playing with house money.They weren't supposed to be here -- and probably wouldn't have been here if the Colts hadn't pulled their starters.... When I add it all up, it comes out ... Indy 20, New York 13.

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

33 pts total in this game? I doubt it.

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Im torn in this one..betting against one of the greatest QBs of all time on his homefield sounds like a bad move, but if the jets corners play to there potential they can really disrupt peyton and keep him from getting in a rythem.This colts team is not a powerhouse like in years past and this is the same type spot the jets came into the playoffs with last year when they went on their run..they can run the ball against a weak indy rush d and keep peyton on the sidelines, and all sanchez has to do is hit a couple of slants and maybe get it downfield a couple times..santonio and braylon are playmakers, LTs rested and ready,,im really leaning NYJETS ML in this one, but peyton scares me..im looking for some help w this decision guys??who r u taking and why?

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Harry, Are you combining the last two years? You should be banned for this.

Jonah

Harry is senile.

Jonah

Bump

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Harry is senile.
    !!ARE YOU CALLING ME OLD!! Senile>>characteristic of old age On paper You don’t think the Colts have anything to feel confident about going into this game.As a matter of fact I think the Colts are in trouble, considering the way they are matching up offensively and defensively against New York.The Jets have all the necessary weapons to take this one, and there is value on the money line given their chances to pull this one off on the road.However the Colts battled their way into the playoffs with inspired play in recent weeks, but this isn't the dominant team of years past. At the same time, the Jets struggled more than expected in man coverage this season and don't get to the quarterback enough to easily win a tough road playoff game. Colts Will Win At Home... It remains to be seen if Sanchez really can play mistake-free, but that’ll be the order of the day for the Jets. Peyton Manning has the best offensive line in the NFL, and it’s evident when you see him having all day to make his throws.Manning’s only taken 16 sacks all year,or one per game,"colts as they have probably the worst O-line in the NFL stats??? doesn't always tell the truth and this is a great example of it, Peyton Manning is the reason ,""Peyton Manning has only taken 16 sacks this year or one per game..."

Dave ATS
    Dave ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

The template to beat Indy and especially at home was shown in the 2005 playoffs by the Steelers. If the Jets do not bring pressure all day long and do not run the rock all day, they will lose.

walshy83
    walshy83's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant believe im saying this but...I really hope the Colts beat the Jets ass. Im talking like a Peyton Manning career game and expose the Jets as a team.

Adr3nalin3 Ru5h
    Adr3nalin3 Ru5h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by walshy83 View Post
    Cant believe im saying this but...I really hope the Colts beat the Jets ass. Im talking like a Peyton Manning career game and expose the Jets as a team.
    I agree... all colts backers get it now before it jumps to 3

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Jets are playing with house money.They weren't supposed to be here -- and probably wouldn't have been here if the Colts hadn't pulled their starters.... When I add it all up, it comes out ... Indy 20, New York 13.

Jonah

Harry, I know what senile means. Your picture is of an old man and you are talking about the Jets needing the Colts to pull their starters. That was last year. They actually played a playoff game versus each other since then.

You are lucky hardly anyone read your initial post and just wanted to get their 2 cents in.

Raynor21
    Cle/Ari Under
    Raynor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Sorry. Pounding the Jets. The Indy Chokes are going to do what they do best.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

taking indy in this one as well.. sanchez will choke.. start fast, get the lead and then manning crushes him in the last minutes..

Robust

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

The Colts will beat the Jets, but will lose to the Patriots because the Colts offense is weaker without Austin Collie.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

NY Jets D will show up finally