SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday Wild Card Preview, Saints/Seahawks and Jets/Colts: SBRtv Experts' Roundtable

The SBRtv Experts' Roundtable, this week featuring Zach Rosenfield from Accuscore.com, Scott Kellen from SixthSenseSports.com, and SBR contributor Bob Harvey, look at the 2 NFL Wild Card playoff games on Saturday.

Saints/Seahawks
    Seattle squeezed into the playoffs this year despite a losing record.

Jets/Colts
    Rex Ryan is looking for revenge for Peyton Manning's lifetime dominance over teams he has coached.

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

3:45 Bob Harvey "I like the Jets"

He meant Colts, right?

SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    3:45 Bob Harvey "I like the Jets"

He meant Colts, right?

Flight,

Yes we caught that too when we were editing. He most likely meant the Colts, in light of his analysis.

These guys do sometimes have slips of the tongue, but if you've been following along all year, their analysis and leans have overall been pretty impressive.

- SBRtv Staff

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

When Zach goes on about how 'when we differ more than 3 pts from vegas we are 61%' or whatever, those are typical pointless facts that make no impact as to how good his pick is.
    Bad input imho, sounds more like a promotion of his site and how they do business

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

Sorry guys. I missed the invite yesterday, for the roundtable. There was no football so, I did not get a chance to see my invite..thanks anyways.

I like Saints. I think Drew Brees and the offense puts up a ton of points and the terrible Seahawk offense will not be able to keep up. I predict a three or four turnover day for the Seahawk offense. I think Saints win easy.

Saints 31 - Seahawks 13 (Unless the weather is truly a nightmare)

I like the Jets. As much as I dislike Mark Sanchez, I think the Jets cover and win outright. Last year the Jets defense was great in the playoffs, I assume we will see the same intesity. Look for the Jets to run the ball with Green & LT and play solid defense. This game could go either way but I a got hunch the Jets defense suprises with some big plays. I always like betting defensive teams, just my theory when betting

Jets 24 - Colts 23
    Last edited by angelodebo; 01-06-11 at 06:28 PM.

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like Jets and under

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR.tv View Post
    These guys do sometimes have slips of the tongue, but if you've been following along all year, their analysis and leans have overall been pretty impressive.
    Yah, these guys are good, can't tell you awesome it is to have this kind of exclusive info. This is the kind of thing that makes me pay $12 for wireless internet at a hotel when I'm in Vegas (that and access to offshore )

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

great stuff thanks man

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Saints- Blowout
    Indy- by 10

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2709

Excellent commentary, thank you!!

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

I like that Zach gives numbers for his scenerios: "We're 61% on sides with Saints when we differ from Vegas by 2 points or more, etc" This makes me feel like his opinion is the most relevent - but who knows. Do the other guys not have such info available, or maybe just not interested in sharing it? Great video discussion. =)