Charger
    Charger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fantasy Lovers

In 2 finals Sunday...4 quality RB's in each...who sits?

League 1:

C Johnson
    Moreno
    Jennings
    Torian

League 2:

Rice
    Moreno
    Lynch
    F Jackson

thx....
    Points Awarded:

FreeHainsworth gave Charger 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

moreno might be out, wouldnt touch him, rice and lynch and johnson and tossup on jennings and toraine,

if drew 100 percent out take jennings

should i start lynch or t choice,

Lynch plays tampa with a bad d and vice versa but i heard barber is playing

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    moreno might be out, wouldnt touch him, rice and lynch and johnson and tossup on jennings and toraine,

For you I would probobly go Lynch over Choice..tread lightly because Lynch is either hit or miss..the reason why I say lynch because you at least know hes getting the blunt of the workload, and can maybe make something of it (if im not mistaken he had a decent week last week a td?)...and for Choice: Running Back by Committee with 3 backs with choice being the 2nd or 3rd back depending on Barber's status? ill pass on that

For the first guy that started the thread Agree with Johnson and Jennings you should be good to go with that with MJD out, and for your other league, you should go Rice and depending on Morenos status (check up on that on game day) I would prolly go Rice and Jackson if Morenos out...Again like I said before, Lynch is hit or miss, I like jacksons upside against an average pats run d

Charger

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

Agree Lynch is always hit or miss but this week with all the talk about Hasselbacks INT's I think the game plan will be conservative...running and short passes...

Lynch fits both

Charger

Quote Originally Posted by bringdownthehous View Post
    For you I would probobly go Lynch over Choice..tread lightly because Lynch is either hit or miss..the reason why I say lynch because you at least know hes getting the blunt of the workload, and can maybe make something of it (if im not mistaken he had a decent week last week a td?)...and for Choice: Running Back by Committee with 3 backs with choice being the 2nd or 3rd back depending on Barber's status? ill pass on that

For the first guy that started the thread Agree with Johnson and Jennings you should be good to go with that with MJD out, and for your other league, you should go Rice and depending on Morenos status (check up on that on game day) I would prolly go Rice and Jackson if Morenos out...Again like I said before, Lynch is hit or miss, I like jacksons upside against an average pats run d

Thx...get to use 3 outta 4 in both

Need quality updates on Moreno and Drew...guess I'll have to wait til Sunday

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

League 1: Sit Moreno and Torain (if MJD is inactive)

League 2: Sit Moreno and Jackson (Jackson or Lynch is a coin flip, just a hunch Sea. still has a playoff shot

Charger

Quote Originally Posted by Nomocino View Post
    League 1: Sit Moreno and Torain (if MJD is inactive)

League 2: Sit Moreno and Jackson (Jackson or Lynch is a coin flip, just a hunch Sea. still has a playoff shot
    allowed to use 3 in each...1 will be a flex and 2 rb's

need moreno upate if anyone has good info

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

would definatly sit moreno. even if he does play, he will probably get hurt again so i woudnt run the risk with him. Especially since you are in the championship. good luck to u. i am in the championship in my league too.