bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Redskins vs. Jaguars

Hey guys whatsup...quick question bout this game...news came out that MJD is doubtful for this game yet the line has stayed at a consistent Washington +7...this looks like great value to me taking the redskins in this one because all of a sudden the Jags become a very 1 dimension team, and Id take my chances with the Jags only having a passing attack...on top of that, the Skins' looked pretty decent last week with Grossman, I know its such a tossup with the Redskins because you never know when they come out to play but what do you guys think?

thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

jags will win big 41-14 im thinkin

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Have you seen Jennings the back up RB play lately? He's no slouch. I have to imagine this is the reason for the line to remain the same.

bringdownthehous

wordd...iight thanks for the input guys prolly gonna stick to my gameplan of Ravens, Pats, Chargers, Eagles teased/parlayed and whatnot

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jennings is definitely no slouch. MJD being Doubtful doesn't sway my pick at all. AND, my pick is the Skins! I think they've got a great shot of covering, and even winning outright. This isn't a big play for me, but I wouldn't take the Jags ATS. I have Skins ML and +7.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

I really like the Skins in this game...no MJD makes it even better. Jags always play tight games. Take Skins ML while your at it.

EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

I'm leaning towards Washington and the under on this game. Neither of these teams are big offenses. They just show up to score when they are playing offensively-oriented teams which has been the case for Washington last week and Jacksonville the last two weeks, skewing the lines. Put these two together and you get something like 17-14 in my opinion. If this game was played 3 weeks ago no way is the game totals more than 42.

bringdownthehous

Yeahh, I agree with most of whats said, Prolly gonna throw a unit or 2 on Skins' this week +7

Pretty good value with the points there, expect it to be a close game

Also important to note:

Sims-Walker is Doubtful/Probobly Out this game as well

MJD - barring a "miraculous" recovery, he will be inactive

vboyt
    vboyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Jennings will have 150yards from scrimmage and 1 or 2 td

bringdownthehous

Quote Originally Posted by vboyt View Post