frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Use your life savings NFL winner-Houston -3 over Broncos

Easy play here fellas. Public and all, but I still think the Texans covers. In the last game in Oakland the Broncos managed to score 23 points, 17 of those came via Raiders turnovers in their own territory. The Broncos under Tebow did not have a single offensive for 70 yards or really any impressive offensive drives to think off. I still do not think he is ready to challenge an NFL defense yet, while the Broncos defense continues to crumble in the 4th quarter.

The only way the Broncos win is if they can outscore the Texans. I don't see that happening against this proven offensive team. I also expect the offense minded Texans head coach Gary Kubiak to take advantage of this porous Broncos defense, while out coaching the very inexperience and conservative Denver coaching staffs.

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

I think the Broncos win this game.....not strong enough to play it but will probably play the obvious over.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Even with the Total at 48.5 I still think this flies over.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The only way the Broncos win is if they can outscore the Texans.

Hat McCulloch
    rippin and shreddin
    Hat McCulloch's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 dead in the water teams.. I wouldn't put a life savings on this game. I think Tebow and the Broncos have more to prove. so if I play anything I'd take them

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Best of Luck Texans do not have a D

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by JosephPavs View Post
    Best of Luck Texans do not have a D
    While the Broncos also don't have a D or an offense that can score without a short field. Easy Texans win, no need to over analyze easy money here fellas.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Raiders had a strong pass defense, Texans have one of the worst pass defense.

I say the Steelers game against the Panthers last night was the lock of the week.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

The Texans have the worst defense in the NFL, i would much rather play the over than the outcome of this game, the over is 48.5, this will likely have almost 60.

rviqueira
    rviqueira's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the broncos but small, for no other reason than I haven't seen this line move even with about 90% on Houston... Kinda funky

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I like the over, but def would not put everything I own on two teams with no motivation to win other than battling to be at the top of list of losing teams. GL

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1026

my money will be on the over.gl.

Oli
    Oli's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep .. Over is the smart play here .... both teams will score ... Over easy !

frostno98

So far, all response is favoring the Broncos and the Over, that means parlay the Texans and the Under. When majority of the SBR posters are on all on the same play, it's usually a loser. I like my odds even more here.

Reasons I would stay away from the over. The Broncos didn't have really any good offense drives in that game. Like I said earlier, 17 of their points came off of turnovers with a short field, and another field goal by having the ball at the 50. If the Broncos do score, it will be very time consuming because they are running a lot and using Tebow in the option.

I do not expect the Houston to score more than 28 since they are playing on the road in cold conditions, which will temporary help the broncos D, until they get tired in the 4th quarter. I haven't seen enough of Tebow to believe that he's capable of leading the Broncos on many successful offensive of drives, considering he only had 8 completions in the last game. It's not like he's a proven passer that can take advantage of a bad defense. Plus Houston does have beefy line that can stop the run.
    Last edited by frostno98; 12-24-10 at 02:57 PM.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Houston Team Total Over

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

-2.5 is available now. Broncos win.

You guys thought Tenn had nothing to play for and Houston was easy money. lol

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    -2.5 is available now. Broncos win. You guys thought Tenn had nothing to play for and Houston was easy money. lol
    But c'mon man, even a square can get this one rightTake Texans and enjoy your winnings before 2010 ends.

gwiz
    gwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

I like that analysis in post 14 frost

this one looked easy to me too I watched most of last week and it was just like you said

as for the under add in the fact that the houston recievers didn't look too hot last week dropping balls so often that the QB was getting frustrated by it and they don't run real well either I believe

I will say I think tebow will be the most motivated player on the field
    Last edited by gwiz; 12-24-10 at 10:47 PM.

TT77
    TT77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Easy play here fellas. Public and all, but I still think the Texans covers. In the last game in Oakland the Broncos managed to score 23 points, 17 of those came via Raiders turnovers in their own territory. The Broncos under Tebow did not have a single offensive for 70 yards or really any impressive offensive drives to think off. I still do not think he is ready to challenge an NFL defense yet, while the Broncos defense continues to crumble in the 4th quarter.

The only way the Broncos win is if they can outscore the Texans. I don't see that happening against this proven offensive team. I also expect the offense minded Texans head coach Gary Kubiak to take advantage of this porous Broncos defense, while out coaching the very inexperience and conservative Denver coaching staffs.
    i dunno about life savings.. good luck anyhow man

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

How's your life savings?

Broncos easy money.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

God loves Tebow

TheBet
    TheBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Ha, you dumb piece of degenerate shat.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

broncos ml was my biggest nfl play in weeks. i thought a denver based guy would know better.

aznxangel19
    aznxangel19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do agree. Good luck with everyone picks!

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

why do i always follow these guys? they seem to know what they are talking about and then bam i lose all my money and have to wait to reload.................................. ........................................ .................................

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

the best part was that the line was -2.5 or -2 for houston.

dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85296

Nice to see the Broncos get the win, but their defense is terrible. They can't stop anyone.