WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Take The Steelers Tonight

Carolina has failed to win on the road this season losing by an average 25-16. With a rookie quarterback directing the worst offense in the league, they won't win tonight either. The question is will they cover. Six of the Panthers' twelve losses have come by more than two touchdowns. Carolina is 2-4 as a road dog losing away games by 13-2-10-15-1-17 points.

Many think the Steelers will be flat tonight playing on a short week and playing a bad team like the Panthers. After losing to the Jets last game, I think they come out and play hard wanting to stay ahead of Baltimore. Pittsburgh is 3-0-1 against the number last four home games against teams with a losing record. Make that 4-0-1 after tonight.

Playing Pittsburgh -14.

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Why? Pitt. has no reason to pound this team. you get the lead rest a bunch of hurt starters

Taking the 14 1/2 lol to us.

dirtymoneysss
    dirtymoneysss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

pitts has a struggling offensive big ben hasnt been getting much going latly, and they dont have polomolu tonight to score defensive touchdowns

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    Carolina has failed to win on the road this season losing by an average 25-16. With a rookie quarterback directing the worst offense in the league, they won't win tonight either. The question is will they cover. Six of the Panthers' twelve losses have come by more than two touchdowns. Carolina is 2-4 as a road dog losing away games by 13-2-10-15-1-17 points.

Many think the Steelers will be flat tonight playing on a short week and playing a bad team like the Panthers. After losing to the Jets last game, I think they come out and play hard wanting to stay ahead of Baltimore. Pittsburgh is 3-0-1 against the number last four home games against teams with a losing record. Make that 4-0-1 after tonight.

Playing Pittsburgh -14.

Good write up. I'm on Pittsburgh too.

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pittsburgh should roll, but that's a lot of points. Good luck!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Just seems to easy. What i've learned over the years in betting is the easier it looks the harder it is to win.

Just played the over 10.5 Panthers team total.