memo99
    memo99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i really like miami to win by 7-10 points

just have a feeling by the way i see the line at -3.5 i can see the public jumping on det who got their first road win in 2+ years. Miami can still play defense so i don't see the lions scoring many points. Henne will be hoping to impress these last 2 games so he can still have the starting job next year i'm thinking 20-10 fins. Any thoughts??

LTCOL27
    LTCOL27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I am in a survivor pool, and have to pick two games this week. I am taking the Eagles for one, but I was starting to like Miami as my second pick for all the same reasons you stated (my only other real options were the 49ers, Rams, Texans, and Broncos and those are tough ones to call also.)

I would like to hear some additional input from others on this game. I agree with you. I am leaning Miami in this one, and for my survivor pick also.

memo99
    memo99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

anybody else have an opinion on this game both of detroit's QB's are hurting as well also i know dolphins havent played well at home but if there is game mia can win at home it would be this one

kruser
    kruser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

i have been thinking the same thing all week. lions win first game on the road in three years, now two long road trips on back to back weeks? like miami alot. imo good luck!