Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who's ready for a whole offseason of bitching...

When the NFC West gets into the playoffs with a 7-9 record? You know it's coming, it's going to rule the NFLN and ESPN once this lockout gets straighted out. The division is truly sad not one team can play consistent football week in and week out. I think the Rams are the only team that can stay with any team outside of the division but always find a way to blow it. One and done for whoever makes it in the West.

Coming down the stretch and you're a coach do you position yourself if the opportunity arrises to play the NFC West?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

What does it matter? People were bitching about the Cardinals getting in with a 8-8 record a couple of years ago. The 'worst team ever to get into the playoffs'. Those Cards came within a hair of winning the Superbowl.

If you want to motivate good athletes tell them they suck. And keep doing so after each 'lucky' win.

Beachdude83
    Beachdude83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

The rules do kinda suck when better teams miss the playoffs. I remember when my patriots went 11-5 under Cassel and they were left out.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachdude83 View Post
    The rules do kinda suck when better teams miss the playoffs. I remember when my patriots went 11-5 under Cassel and they were left out.
    Yeah that is brutal to be 11-5 and not get in. This will come up for sure.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

This year most teams even AFC teams have blown goats. If you want to talk consistancy the only one so far to put up a "Streak" of wins with covers is the Pats.