ssk13809
    ssk13809's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

SSK's 2010 NFL Thread 3

After getting my 1st 2 threads closed, because of haters/trolls

The Best NFL Handicapper on SBR is back

Season results thus far (updated for huge Thursday night heart-breaking loss), all plays posted in my previous threads, and here are the results play for play

SSK's NFL Threads' Picks (Season):

Straight ML Bets: 15-11 (58% on Avg. Bet odds +123)
    Teaser Record: 5-2 (71% on Avg. Bet Odds +139)
    NFL Game ATS Picks: 13-6-1 (68%)

And many parlays combining to a season total of
    NFL Overall:
    220.0 Units (+120%)

A quick summary. I started at like Week 5 with 100 units, and now I'm more than double that. How much is a unit? Depends. But it's supposed to be some large amount. Approx. 1 unit = 1k. But the bottom-line is 1 unit is 1/total unit of my total bankroll (100 units).

I'm also good at locking games. I went 7-0 on LOCK ATS picks last year (documented), and was 6-0 in my thread prior to yesterday. An incredible finish in Indianapolis broke my lock streak. So that makes me 6-1 for season. A little under my long-term 90% lock rate. Of course I can't do this alone. I have a LOCK team that helps me out.

But basically my strengths are

• MLs. Thats what I was good at from the start.

• Highly selective ATS picks. I don't post many. But the ones I post long-term hit 70%, and LOCKS hit 90% long-term

• Teasers. A new found strength. Long-term projections for these are 70% on Avg. Odds of +100

But anyways, I'm going to back to posting winning picks, you can either join the ride, or watch from the side.
    Last edited by ssk13809; 12-10-10 at 09:05 PM.

ssk13809

And before anyone asks,

with the advice from my public relations team, I have transferred 100 points to BetterBizzness's account for a 50 point bet. And this is after transferring a total of like 150 points to him prior to this. But I once again transferred another 100 to him.

And this is the last time I am going to give someone double the bet's worth. If it is a 50 point bet, I will pay you 50 points, not double it. Don't make the mistake of giving up early and giving me a gift. Last warning. And I would've done all of this last night, but as I said I was in Nashville in the hospital after a member from my LOCK team suffered a heart-attack at the end of the Colts game. You think I cared about "betpoints" when I am in the hospital next to a close acquaintance who just suffered a heart attack? No.

Anyways, no more discussion on the "points". That's what got the last thread closed. BetterBizzness has his points. End of discussion.

ScottLocke
    ScottLocke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

You've already told me before this was your first year betting NFL

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by ScottLocke View Post
    You've already told me before this was your first year betting NFL
    Clearly not everything I say is true. And I've already provided links to show I have bet before, falsifying that statement. I'm not 21 either or whatever you think I am.

The only thing that is true is I am a winning capper. And my results prove the truth.

ssk13809

Anyways, back to the NFL

Here are my plays thus far,

2 Team Teaser (6.5 points)
    Packers pk
    Falcons -0.5

Risk 12 to Win 10

2 Team Teaser Hedged (7 points)
    Saints -2
    Steelers -1.5

Risk 26 to Win 20
    Bengals +325/Rams +370
    Risk 4 (only betting this to hedge with the 2 team PIT/NO teaser, so if you don't bet teaser, don't bother with this. So it's really a hedge bet, and part of a larger teaser, and not a ML bet on its therefore though will count towards my unit count, won't count towards ML straight record)

3 Team Teaser (10 points)
    Colts +7
    Ravens +7
    Browns +11

Risk 15 to Win 12

3 Team ATS Parlay
    Dolphins +5
    Rams +9.5
    Chargers -6.5

Risk 5 to Win 29.8

Seahawks +185
    Risk 5 to Win 9.1

You might think, why so much on each play? Well to be honest, I've recently started doing this, prior to last week, I'd have like 10 units max on a play, and mostly around 3-5. But I've realized, I keep winning every week, so why not up the unit amounts each week? Thats the new approach of my Money Management team.

More bets to be posted.
    Last edited by ssk13809; 12-11-10 at 12:30 PM.

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

You might want to update your ATS LOCK Picks record in your signature. Too bad about your friend, I hope he's OK.

ssk13809

Some more plays

Upset 2 Team ML Parlay

Vikkings +145
    Seahawks +205

Risk 5 to Win 32.4

4 Team ML Round Robin (2 Teams)
    Steelers -385
    Saints -450
    Packers -290
    Falcons -325

Risk 30 Units

That's all with the parlays. Now time for my main strength, the teasers.
    Last edited by ssk13809; 12-11-10 at 12:01 AM.

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Nice win on the Colts last night man. Way to ride with the rest of the public and make that a solid 20 unit pick.... What a bum

jas19illini
    jas19illini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 715

ssk, care to elaborate on the round robins? Why they are "automatic profit with high gain and very little risk?"

Im worried about the Dolphins this week. Their QB play hasnt been very good lately and i really think the Jets will come out looking to put last week firmly behind them. Just a bad feeling i have. Packers are another team im a little worried about. They surely have the better team, but Detroit is pesky and theyre playing at home. I do have the Packers in a teaser though.

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    Nice win on the Colts last night man. Way to ride with the rest of the public and make that a solid 20 unit pick.... What a bum
    At the end of the week, the Colts game yesterday will have me EVEN or MADE ME MONEY. Yes that is that "loss" you are talking about. Yeah man, I'm so upset. For losing....0 units when all said and done? lol. Really is that the best you have? I lost 0 units? Congrats.

Come on, you are talking to the best capper on SBR. Even a LOCK loss still only affects me a little. That's just the skill of my highly talented Money Management and Pick Management teams

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by jas19illini View Post
    ssk, care to elaborate on the round robins? Why they are "automatic profit with high gain and very little risk?"
    Well 1st of all do you know how round robins work? If so, I can explain how it's automatically a big winner. If not, I'll explain the magic of them and how they are automatically a big winner.

BMaddz
    BMaddz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 877

i'd like to learn a little more on the round robin as well..im down some big $$ and need to make a rebound..thanks bro

ScottLocke

Quote Originally Posted by ssk13809 View Post
    Some more plays

Upset 2 Team ML Parlay

Vikkings +145
    Seahawks +205
    Risk 5 to Win 32.4

4 Team ML Round Robin Parlay (3 Teams)
    Steelers -385
    Saints -450
    Packers -290
    Falcons -325

Risk 40

Great suggestion by Full Time Hobo to make bets like these. For those who don't know what Round Robins are, any book that has parlays can do them, and they are automatic profit with high gain and very little risk. I mean that literally. So good, I am putting 40 units on them. They really are that incredible. All 4 teams should win anyways. But even if they don't, I still make huge profits.

That's all with the parlays. Now time for my main strength, the teasers.
    How is that round robin anywhere near an automatic profit lol? 2-2 and you lose ALL 40 units, 3-1 and you lose 20ish Units. So the only way you profit is by going 4-0.

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

How is the round robin a guaranteed winner?

jas19illini
    jas19illini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 715

Well 1st of all do you know how round robins work? If so, I can explain how it's automatically a big winner. If not, I'll explain the magic of them and how they are automatically a big winner.
    Know very little about them, so a full description would be helpful. Thanks.

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by BMaddz View Post
    i'd like to learn a little more on the round robin as well..im down some big $$ and need to make a rebound..thanks bro
    Yeah some other day...
    Last edited by ssk13809; 12-10-10 at 11:32 PM.

ScottLocke

Quote Originally Posted by jas19illini View Post
    Know very little about them, so a full description would be helpful. Thanks.

A round robin simply matches up every team with eachother in parlays. Lets take a 3 team round robin by 2s for an example and to keep it simple. Lets say you take the Eagles -3, Bears +3, and Vikings +3. Your parlays would look like this.

Eagles/Bears 2 team parlay, Eagles/Vikings, Bears/Vikings.

BMaddz

but lets say the steelers lose..you have them in 3 of the 4 parlays in the round robin that means that 3 outta the 4 parlays lose...

ScottLocke

Though I'll admit this is not THE best weekend to use it, it is still great. Not because the picks are so great, but because the Round Robin is magical. Experienced cappers use it often to make easy money. Join the trend.

Here is mine

Steelers -385
    Saints -450
    Packers -290
    Falcons -325

So basically, what it really is 4 different normal parlays, with 3 teams each. So for this one, we got

Steelers
    Saints
    Packers

Steelers
    Saints
    Falcons

Steelers
    Packers
    Falcons

Saints
    Packers
    Falcons

Basically, all the different combination of 3 teams. And we got 4 parlays with them. Remember these are all MONEY LINES. So no backdoor covers or any of that crap. These are all great teams and they just need to WIN. Teams play to win, so you and your team are on the same team.

Now here is how it will work,

1st lets be honest

Steelers at home against Bengals?
    Need I say anymore, Steelers will dominate on BOTH ends.

Saints at home against Rams? Once again, Saints are playing Super Bowl level, 9 point favorites, winning streak, and should easily beat Rams. Rams play far worse on road (Saints better at home), and are dealing with some injuries.

Falcons at Panthers? Trust me, ANYONE can blow out the Panthers. And the Falcons just need a win.

Packers at Lions?
    Packers need a win, their offense and defense is clicking, they should win this one.

The beauty is not all the teams need to cover. Just win. And I'm pretty sure all will win. But anyways there are many outcomes,

say you risk 40 units total. Then that would be 10 units/parlay.

If all 4 win, you get 40 units
    If 3 win, you get 20 units
    If 2 win, you break about even
    If 1 win, you lose 20 units
    If all 4 lose, you lose 40 units

These are the numbers for this particular parlay of heavy favorites. If you had less heavy favorites, your payouts would be larger. But let's just examine this Round Robin

I'd say the odds for all 4 winning are strong. Remember, not covering, just winning. Say 1 loses by a miracle, you STILL get a huge profit. 2 loses by some extreme chance? Okay you break about even. That's really a WORST CASE. I can't even imagine 3 losing, and all 4 of these heavy ML favorites just never happens.

Sound too good to be true? It's not. This is how you make money.

Most books have this option somewhere when you are doing parlays, the books that don't you can just do it manually by making your own Round Robin of 4 parlays.
    Oh my, you know nothing about round robins, no wonder you think they are so good.

ssk13809

The Round Robin I'm using is with 4 heavy ML favorites. The payoff odds look sharp.

But these can be done with with 3 teams, 4 teams, 5 teams, etc. And they don't have to be heavy favorites. If they are not, I mean say you are sure 2/3 of these bets will cover for sure, not bad odds, they can work too.

I also like doing MLs with these. That way the team you bet on and you have the same goals. To win the game. That Colts game would've passed the Round Robin. But you are welcomed to do ATS.

Here is another example

Ravens -150
    Eagles -200
    Colts -155 (What I got it as)

This would break down to

Ravens -150
    Colts -155

Ravens -150
    Eagles -200

Colts -155
    Eagles -200

The payouts for this solid Round Robin? Assume we risk 60 units

All 3 win? (The most probable case per game)
    90+ Unit profit

Otherwise,
    Only 10 unit loss

So it cuts down risk
    Last edited by ssk13809; 12-10-10 at 11:42 PM.

ScottLocke

SSK do you really want me to prove you wrong again on these round robins.

ssk13809

Oh my, you know nothing about round robins, no wonder you think they are so good.
    Yeah I think you're right

I think my last post was correct

BMaddz

so who's right?

ssk13809

Sorry guys I was just taking some advice from some poster. I knew I should've consulted my pick management team before making these plays.

It's still a good play I think

It's like a 4 Team ML parlay

Saints
    Packers
    Falcons
    Steelers

With the only difference being if 1 team loses, you don't lose the entire parlay.

ScottLocke

Yeah I think you're right

I think my last post was correct

You are looking at it wrong, first of all, its impossible to win 2 or 3 of those round robin parlays. Because if one of your 4 teams loses, you automatically already lose 3 of your parlays. There is only 3 possible outcomes, win all 4, win 1, or lose all 4. So if all 4 win, you win 40 units, if 1 wins, you lose 20 units, if all 4 loses you lose 40 units. So you see, all it takes is one team to get unlucky and you're already down 20 units. That's high risk/ low reward IMO

ScottLocke

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I don't think really either of them know what they're talking about. But one thing for sure its going to be pretty entertaining to watch them argue this one out.

Lol at me not being right

ssk13809

I don't think really either of them know what they're talking about. But one thing for sure its going to be pretty entertaining to watch them argue this one out.
    No ScottLocke knows what he is talking about. And so do I.

The payouts of my Round Robin are

All 4 win, I win around 40 units
    3/4 win, I lose 20 units (and that's a worst case).
    2 of those teams just are not going to lose period.

So it's really a Win 40 lose 20 type bet.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

So what happens if 2 win and 2 lose?

BMaddz

Lol at me not being right
    i think you nailed it with that last response..yea its impossible to win 2 out of 3 like i stated earlier as to his 4 team round robin saying if the steelers lose than 3 of the 4 would lose cause Pitt's in 3 of them...you just made "the best capper on SBR" look foolish

ssk13809

You are looking at it wrong, first of all, its impossible to win 2 or 3 of those round robin parlays. Because if one of your 4 teams loses, you automatically already lose 3 of your parlays. There is only 3 possible outcomes, win all 4, win 1, or lose all 4. So if all 4 win, you win 40 units, if 1 wins, you lose 20 units, if all 4 loses you lose 40 units. So you see, all it takes is one team to get unlucky and you're already down 20 units. That's high risk/ low reward IMO
    When I said "last post" I actually meant "last post", as in the one discussing the 3 team Round Robin not the 4.

ScottLocke

No ScottLocke knows what he is talking about. And so do I.

The payouts of my Round Robin are

All 4 win, I win around 40 units
    3/4 win, I lose 20 units (and that's a worst case).
    2 of those teams just are not going to lose period.

So it's really a Win 40 lose 20 type bet.
    There you go, you got it now. I'd agree that at worst only 1 team loses, but I also think 1 losing is pretty likely.

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by BMaddz View Post
    i think you nailed it with that last response..yea its impossible to win 2 out of 3 like i stated earlier as to his 4 team round robin saying if the steelers lose than 3 of the 4 would lose cause Pitt's in 3 of them...you just made "the best capper on SBR" look foolish
    I only know how to make winning picks. My pick management team handles my picks and knows how things work. I don't really know about that stuff. Some other poster adviced me to do that. I didn't really read into it. Taking that bet off the board.

ssk13809

So what happens if 2 win and 2 lose?
    That's not possible

I'm taking that bet off the board. Good thing I didn't bet it yet. I wait for my pick management team to confirm my picks anyways, otherwise I would've known all this earlier.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

That's not possible

I'm taking that bet off the board. Good thing I didn't bet it yet. I wait for my pick management team to confirm my picks anyways, otherwise I would've known all this earlier.
    The best capper on SBR isn't allowed to do something like this...

But since you have a pick management team then I guess your aloud. This whole thread is a joke.

ssk13809

The best capper on SBR isn't allowed to do something like this...

But since you have a pick management team then I guess your aloud. This whole thread is a joke.
    Actually I am about to put the 4 Team Round Robin bet back up.

1234 ... Last