ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Thurs Nite Games are Fixed!!!!

I swear its true! I had $2500 on pittsburgh a few years back. Polamolo intercepted the ball at the end of the game and ran it back for a td. This would have made pitt cover the spread in a huge stand-alone thursday nite game. For some reason, the refs went to a review and waived off the touchdown. Game over. Pittsburgh didn't cover. Next day Goodell says td should have counted. Complete fix. Nobody ever had a reason why that td was waived off. Thurs nite fix.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Only one phone call can make the different.
    I lost with Indy -2.5 and -3.

NFL49ers
    NFL49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

I agree. I know I had a feeling that they are going to fix the game thats why I took Tenn.

ttrace35

Yea but, you guys don't remember the game I'm talkin about??? Was really reason to believe the fix is in. A ref overturned a td for no reason. And nobody has any answer why?? Somebody please help me!! Who remembers that f-ckin game from a few years back???

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

You mean the Chargers/Steelers game?

Where at the end of the game the Chargers were trying to do the hook and ladder miracle lateral play and troy ran it back for a touchdown? If its that one then yes, I was on the steelers that one too and thought I got a lucky ass cover. Then they didnt allow the TD

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    You mean the Chargers/Steelers game?

Where at the end of the game the Chargers were trying to do the hook and ladder miracle lateral play and troy ran it back for a touchdown? If its that one then yes, I was on the steelers that one too and thought I got a lucky ass cover. Then they didnt allow the TD

That's the one. I forgot who they were playing! I was so f-ckin pissed. Still to this day was no good reason why they waived the td off. Complete fix. I never believe the sh-t until then. My blood is still boiling!!!!

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

nobody knows how to take a loss like a man anymore

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

That game was on a Sunday.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes games are fixed. Many now will come in this thread and say they aren't. The argument will continue and no one wins.

ttrace35

You guys are all missing the point. Most of you probably just started watching football this year, so you don't remember the game that I am talking about. When does a referee ever take a touchdown away for no reason?? Look up the game you f-ckin rookie gamblers. Any serious gambler remembers this game clearly because the NFL had no reason why the touchdown was taken away. God you guys are rookies. Have no idea what game I'm talkin about. Millions of people got screwed.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quit crying man, this game was years ago. What are you possibly going to get out of complaining now? That money the books won off that bet has already been used on drugs and whatever else.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Quit crying man, this game was years ago. What are you possibly going to get out of complaining now? That money the books won off that bet has already been used on drugs and whatever else.
    Nobody cryin mighty. Just makin an observation. Never seen a game like that where nobody can give an explanation as to why the touchdown was taken away. I never cry. Kinda hurt my feelings mighty. Just making a point. Not about the money.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post

Nobody cryin mighty. Just makin an observation. Never seen a game like that where nobody can give an explanation as to why the touchdown was taken away. I never cry. Kinda hurt my feelings mighty. Just making a point. Not about the money.
    I know man, I'm just kidding with you. I remember this game but I'm pretty sure it was Sunday not Thursday? Or am I talking about a different game. I know a buddy who lost some coin on this game however and this was the exact same link I looked at the day after.

http://www.nowpublic.com/sports/stee...ers-32-million
    Last edited by D3 Mighty Ducks; 12-10-10 at 11:02 AM.

ttrace35

Thanx mighty. I know people remember this. Very big game in NFL history. Can't remember this ever happening before or after that.

D3 Mighty Ducks

The game was the Sunday nighter not a Thursday night game.

ttrace35

Sorry bro. Thought it was thurs nite. Too much weed for me. Just remember getting screwed and was a national game. My bad.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Sorry bro. Thought it was thurs nite. Too much weed for me. Just remember getting screwed and was a national game. My bad.
    Kush can do that to you Memory loss. Its all fun and games now, just wait.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

You guys are all missing the point. Most of you probably just started watching football this year, so you don't remember the game that I am talking about. When does a referee ever take a touchdown away for no reason?? Look up the game you f-ckin rookie gamblers. Any serious gambler remembers this game clearly because the NFL had no reason why the touchdown was taken away. God you guys are rookies. Have no idea what game I'm talkin about. Millions of people got screwed.

it was a Sunday 4oclock game....spread was 4.5 and it was a fluke Td that the refs honestly made a mistake on the ruling...You knew going into that last chargers drive that you lost your pitt -4.5 bet...get over it...and stop thinking everyone on sbr are rookies.... BTW,a seasoned gambler wouldnt bring up a game that happened over 2.5 years ago

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I swear its true! I had $2500 on pittsburgh a few years back. Polamolo intercepted the ball at the end of the game and ran it back for a td. This would have made pitt cover the spread in a huge stand-alone thursday nite game. For some reason, the refs went to a review and waived off the touchdown. Game over. Pittsburgh didn't cover. Next day Goodell says td should have counted. Complete fix. Nobody ever had a reason why that td was waived off. Thurs nite fix.

I was at that game, and it was a Sunday! You need to get your facts right.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by kcDdegenerate View Post
    it was a Sunday 4oclock game....spread was 4.5 and it was a fluke Td that the refs honestly made a mistake on the ruling...You knew going into that last chargers drive that you lost your pitt -4.5 bet...get over it...and stop thinking everyone on sbr are rookies.... BTW,a seasoned gambler wouldnt bring up a game that happened over 2.5 years ago

I don't know what I did to you, why you want to bust my balls. You are very wrong youngster. Was definetely a national nite game and the reason this game is different than any other is because it happened on the last play of the game and the commissioner goddell admitted that he thought about going back and awarding pitt the touchdown. They reviewed the play and overturned it for no reason. Never happened in history. I lost plenty money on plenty of games. Never on a complete fix.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by HilltopTony View Post
    I was at that game, and it was a Sunday! You need to get your facts right.
    Already admitted I made a mistake. Just remember it being a nite national game. Was a long time ago. Take it easy, hilltop.

ttrace35

Just to get this straight so you guys can stop with the crying bullshit. Not mad I lost!!!! Just bringing up a real reason to think NFL might be fixed. Anybody that remembers the game knows that it was different than any other game.

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Already admitted I made a mistake. Just remember it being a nite national game. Was a long time ago. Take it easy, hilltop.
    Sorry. I just read the first post and responded. My bad. Good luck this weekend in NFL

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

The Steelers-SD game in 2008 was the national game at 4:15 that Sunday on CBS. 11-10 final score.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    The Steelers-SD game in 2008 was the national game at 4:15 that Sunday on CBS. 11-10 final score.
    Ok you guys win. I smoke too much weed. Am I right about the game bein a comeplete f-ckin fix???????

thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

Yeah I agree. Horseshit.

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

yea so fixed.. damn shit was wack. my boy dupebear got buried.

ttrace35

Thank guys. I needed help on this one. An honest mistakke???? Somebody said. Wasn't like they made a bad call on the field. Asshole ref overturned the play on his own, then said he didn't know why he did it???

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

you asshole.

ttrace35

Your mother fa\*\*ot.

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Your mother fa\*\*ot.

i said burn die burn

irishbookie
    irishbookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...11-Chargers-10 <- I remember this game all too well!

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by irishbookie View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...11-Chargers-10 <- I remember this game all too well!
    Yea man. The most blatant bullshit I even seen. My bad about the what day it was. I just seen all the "fixed" threads, and reminded me of the only time I ever seriously considered the possibility.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1969

its only fixed if your on the wrong side

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

It's pretty obvious when they make bone head plays. Yes that Thursday night game sure looked fixed to me
    even when I was on the right side.