Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I am now convinced

Someone somewhere somehow knows something A PRIORI.

I have often wondered about how these lines move or do not move the way that they do. Often, I write off these guys as delusional who decry "the fix" is in. But in the last three days I have become semi-convinced that in some cases that it is precisely the case that something is 'fishy'. Two nights ago it seemed that the Suns pushed the line over or that their coach was a complete imbecile. I settled on the latter. Now, after this TN ~+3 line I am almost totally convinced. I watched the line sit virtually motionless as the public pounded Indy. Seemed odd unless it was about the money and not the percentages. But after watching the game play out. . .

Either I am finally removing my head from the sand or there are many things I still do not grasp, both are possible, as I am new.

I plunked down .5 units on TN. just for kicks not expecting to win and frankly still don't after the game. LOL!
    Last edited by Aristocles; 12-09-10 at 10:50 PM.

rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

i dont give a **** who you are!!!! its ******* literally impossible to predict the games as accurate as vegas does!!! i mean give me a ******* break!!! you cant possibly do that no matter who you are!!! i mean i can see getting lucky once in awhile, but how the hell is it possible to put out a line on a consistant basis to get the public to bite on one side only to have the other side cover by a pt 1/2 point etc, i will never believe that there is someone out there who can predict these things on a consistant basis!! somwhere someone knows the real deal on what goes on in vegas. behind closed doors type of things. and noone out there can convince me otherwise. because if there is someone out there who really can predict these kinds of things, then there should be someone on the other side of the books to predict the games the same way, and there is noone out there who can...very fishhy to me