brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

You are an Idiot if you don't take the Over on Dallas/Philadelphia

the support for this game being OVER is just astounding

pay careful attention to these stats

The game has gone OVER in every single cowboys home game this year
    The game has gone OVER in 5 out of the 6 road games that philly has played this year
    the game has gone OVER in 5 out of the last 5 games for Dallas
    the game has gone OVER in 7 out of philadelphia's last 8 games

the cowboys, since making Jason Garett their coach, are averaging 33 points per game... the eagles?? since getting Mike Vick back from injury, they are averaging about 35 points per game

the projected score in this one is about 60-70 points...this game is gonna absolutely crush that over line.

bet with confidence

Fleeben
    Fleeben's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

loltrends

though i do like the over pick, eagles d just doesnt get stops

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeben View Post
    loltrends though i do like the over pick, eagles d just doesnt get stops
    you "like" the over pick??

you should love it, not like it

Fleeben
    Fleeben's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Yeah I guess, the thing with numbers in the 50+ range is that you get into situations where even in a high scoring game it tends to be close either way.

I watch the eagles every week and they're good for 25 or so minimum at this point - their offense has just been on fire. The only question is whether dallas can hold up their end of the bargain. Now like I said the eagles defense is the worst it's been in a decade, and Dallas should be pretty fired up coming off a few W's, but you never know till the gun sounds

Probably as sure a thing as you'll find on sunday though.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeben View Post
    Yeah I guess, the thing with numbers in the 50+ range is that you get into situations where even in a high scoring game it tends to be close either way.
    this game will be in the 30s, I believe they will cover late 3rd quarter

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

philly overs have been money the past 2 years, although they have rarely been in the 50 range

a lot of high totals have been losing by 1 point recently

brahmabull117

Bump

brahmabull117

Any more thoughts?

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Is this like your Colts bet last night?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

over does seem like the right bet. eagle high scoring, dallas horrible d but, i think dallas has been over on the last 7 games in a row. it might time for an under? phillys d might be enough to shut down the boys

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    over does seem like the right bet. eagle high scoring, dallas horrible d but, i think dallas has been over on the last 7 games in a row. it might time for an under? phillys d might be enough to shut down the boys
    as motivated and as confident as the Cowboys are, plus the fact that this game is in Dallas on a sunday night prime time showdown, I don't see any real possibility of the eagles defense completely shutting down dallas

I think the Eagles defense will play well, but worst case scenario, Dallas will still score about 14-20 points. On the other side of the ball, like you mentioned, cowboys defense is godawful and the eagles Offense is a complete juggernaut

If it's a blowout, it will be 41-20 type eagles score
    if it's a close Eagles win, it will be 33-30 Eagles
    if it's a cowboys victory, it will be 35-32 type score

this is by a mile the safest bet of the night. These 2 teams have averaged a combined 70 points per game their last 4 or 5 games, so they SHOULD crush the line in this one. Will they?? I don't know

I thought the Eagles Colts game would crush the line and they barely covered...I thought the giants cowboys game would crush the line and they didn't cover. With all things being considered though, this is as sure of a thing as you will see this sunday
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 12-10-10 at 01:55 PM.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Boyz,

I will be playing the UNDER. It's a system play.....meets all the criteria for me. Doesn't necessarily make sense to the guys who look at the above-mentioned stats. It's called VARIANCE. When I made my own line on last week's KC/DENVER game, the projected total was 61 points. The same system kicked in and I bet the game under at 48-. The final score was 10-6. Look, they call it gambling for a reason. You guys go with the over, I will bet the under. Good luck.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game goes under. Dallas will stop Vick enough times. Dallas is without Bryant so chemistry will be off for whoever subs in for him. Dallas has began to run te ball more so more long drives for scores. It could go over but if it does it will clear by 1-2 points at the most IMO. Also add the fact EVERYBODY is on the OVER.... Under is MY play. Brahma you have been a fade machine thus far keep it up pal!

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Boyz, I will be playing the UNDER. It's a system play.....meets all the criteria for me. Doesn't necessarily make sense to the guys who look at the above-mentioned stats. It's called VARIANCE. When I made my own line on last week's KC/DENVER game, the projected total was 61 points. The same system kicked in and I bet the game under at 48-. The final score was 10-6. Look, they call it gambling for a reason. You guys go with the over, I will bet the under. Good luck.

nice job of taking credit on 1 game when every other projected high scoring game over the last 2-3 weeks has gone OVER the line

Jets/Pats - Over
    Cowboys/Indy - Over by 20+ points
    Saints/Cincinatti - Over by 10+ points
    Texans/Eagles - Over by 8 points
    Patriots/Lions - Over by 20+ points
    Cowboys/Saints - Over by 7 points
    Chiefs/Seahawks - Over by 20+ points
    Rams/Broncos - Over by 20+ points

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Dallas will stop Vick enough times

how do they plan to do that with the worst defense in the league??

you do realize that the colts had like 500 yards of offense last week against Dallas? and that the Saints had 30 points and 400+ yards of offense the week before that??

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    It could go over but if it does it will clear by 1-2 points at the most IMO.

the cowboys last game cleared by nearly 26 points

the eagles offense is about 10 miles better than the colts offense, so what makes you think that we will get a low scoring game here?

Also add the fact EVERYBODY is on the OVER....

everybody was on the OVER for the eagles last game, did you play the under there as well??
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 12-10-10 at 03:05 PM.

Sildenafil
    Sildenafil's Avatar Become A Pro!

You want a points wager?? I'll be the idiot who takes the under...

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Sildenafil View Post
    You want a points wager?? I'll be the idiot who takes the under...

you guys here supporting the under are playing a big joke on me right??

Sildenafil

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    you guys here supporting the under are playing a big joke on me right??
    No joke, just a friendly wager to have a bit of action on the game.

If you're so confident this shouldn't be a problem

brahmabull117

No joke, just a friendly wager to have a bit of action on the game.

If you're so confident this shouldn't be a problem

provide some reasoning for why you think teh game will go under

Sildenafil

provide some reasoning for why you think teh game will go under
    Because I used to be big on stats, would spend hours finding stats that would point me to the right play and I would still end up losing. You've provided stats in the OP that I would look at and think there's no way this goes under.

Plus I don't think both teams can keep up the scoring runs that they have been on. Dallas is playing tough at the minute and division games are always hard fought. Dez Bryant being out means they will probably run the ball more. I predict 28-20 Eagles

They could put up 70+ between them and you will have been proved right. Either way, just for a bit of fun, 50 points? Line at my book is 50.5. Let me know pal

brahmabull117

you are just taking the under here for the hell of it, you don't really believe in it

and for the love of god people, stop with the "dez bryant is out" crap. Dez caught 1 ball last week in a game that went 26 points over the line

in fact, he has caught 4 balls in the last 3 weeks in 3 games that went a combined 46 points OVER the total line
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 12-10-10 at 06:06 PM.

Sildenafil

you are just taking the under here for the hell of it, you don't really believe in it

and for the love of god people, stop with the "dez bryant is out" crap. Dez caught 1 ball last week in a game that went 26 points over the line
    Considering he has been their best player (by an absolute mile) this year it is pretty relevant. Plus it's not just in the receiving game. As a returner he is very dangerous. He broke one last week and it got called back on a penalty.

Do you want this bet or not??

brahmabull117

Considering he has been their best player (by an absolute mile) this year it is pretty relevant.
    this is a joke right?? the cowboys best receivers are Miles Austin and Jason witten

Dez Bryant may be the most overrated individual player in the league. Dude isn't even the best player on his own team

Plus it's not just in the receiving game. As a returner he is very dangerous. He broke one last week and it got called back on a penalty.
    so basically he made no difference in a game that went like 26 points over the line?

Do you want this bet or not??

I don't make point bets, it's a waste of time

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok...take the under and half then

Sildenafil

this is a joke right?? the cowboys best receivers are Miles Austin and Jason witten

Dez Bryant may be the most overrated individual player in the league. Dude isn't even the best player on his own team

so basically he made no difference in a game that went like 26 points over the line?

I don't make point bets, it's a waste of time

I didn't say he was their best receiver. Austin and Witten have been established and been in the system longer so are obviously overall better recievers but I said this year he has been the Cowboys' best player. As an overall impact on the team he has made the most difference. 8 overall TD's for a rookie is not too shabby. The guy is a talent and will only get better in the future IMO

He made no difference, but it wasn't him who had the holding call against him. If you look at the replay, it was questionable (and I'm a Colts fan). He goes down in the 4th quarter and the Cowboys then go on a 10 minute drive, who's to say he doesn't make an impact on that?

If it wasn't for Sam Bradford, Dez would probably have won the offensive rookie of the year (although Mike Williams has been a beast as well)

brahmabull117

I didn't say he was their best receiver. Austin and Witten have been established and been in the system longer so are obviously overall better recievers but I said this year he has been the Cowboys' best player. As an overall impact on the team he has made the most difference. 8 overall TD's for a rookie is not too shabby. The guy is a talent and will only get better in the future IMO He made no difference, but it wasn't him who had the holding call against him. If you look at the replay, it was questionable (and I'm a Colts fan). He goes down in the 4th quarter and the Cowboys then go on a 10 minute drive, who's to say he doesn't make an impact on that? If it wasn't for Sam Bradford, Dez would probably have won the offensive rookie of the year (although Mike Williams has been a beast as well)

you still haven't given me any real reasoning to think there will be an under in this game

1)Cowboys have the worst defense in the league...this is an established fact at this point really

2)Eagles with Vick have the best offense in the league

3)Eagles defense on the road has been pretty average all year long

4)Cowboys offense has terrific for the majority of the year and has really picked up in the last 4 games

how are the cowboys gonna stop Vick when they can't even stop a struggling peyton manning?? dude might cover that 50.5 point line by himself

Sildenafil

you still haven't given me any real reasoning to think there will be an under in this game

1)Cowboys have the worst defense in the league...this is an established fact at this point really

2)Eagles with Vick have the best offense in the league

3)Eagles defense on the road has been pretty average all year long

4)Cowboys offense has terrific for the majority of the year and has really picked up in the last 4 games

how are the cowboys gonna stop Vick when they can't even stop a struggling peyton manning?? dude might cover that 50.5 point line by himself

Dude I only came in here to ask if you wanted a friendly point wager. I don't care whether this game goes over or under, affects my life 0%. You seem really confident (just like you were last night when you thought the Colts would win by 17). You seem to think the over will be covered by 10-20 points, you should start counting your winnings now then surely??

Good luck whatever you play

P.s. A 'struggling Peyton Manning' is still better than 90% of QBs in this league.

brahmabull117

Dude I only came in here to ask if you wanted a friendly point wager. I don't care whether this game goes over or under, affects my life 0%. You seem really confident (just like you were last night when you thought the Colts would win by 17). You seem to think the over will be covered by 10-20 points, you should start counting your winnings now then surely?? Good luck whatever you play P.s. A 'struggling Peyton Manning' is still better than 90% of QBs in this league.
    too bad Mike Vick is in the 10%

if peyton can get 35 points against the cowboys, imagine what Mike Vick will do
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 12-10-10 at 07:38 PM.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Is this National Douchebag day or something....? Because Brahmabull(shit) is putting in one helluva effort. Some newbie 'The Bookmaker' is running toe to toe with him.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Final: 28-14 Iggles and Brahmabull comes storming in here crying about how unlucky he got.

Fortune may favor the bold, but pride goeth before a fall, Bull.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Final: 28-14 Iggles and Brahmabull comes storming in here crying about how unlucky he got.
    the colts game was completely fukking bullshit but I repeat, I took the moneyline so it made no real difference for me brah

in any case, I want to hear why you think 2 teams averaging 70 points a game playing on a prime time sunday night stage are only gonna be able to put up 42

all I have heard so far is "derp derp I'm gonna predict 2 teams that are averaging 85 million points a game to have a low scoring game cause I wanna go against the trends and the public"
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 12-10-10 at 08:27 PM.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** the trends or the public how about taking the under just to fade YOU. Ill be back later with something..

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

the colts game was completely fukking bullshit but I repeat, I took the moneyline so it made no real difference for me brah

in any case, I want to hear why you think 2 teams averaging 70 points a game playing on a prime time sunday night stage are only gonna be able to put up 42

all I have heard so far is "derp derp I'm gonna predict 2 teams that are averaging 85 million points a game to have a low scoring game cause I wanna go against the trends and the public"
    Well, two factors that could contribute to a lower scoring game are Dez Bryant out and the possible return of Asante Samuel.

I think the Eagles pass rush matches up well against the Dallas O-line. If Dallas is going to do well against Philly, they will have to do it on the ground and eat clock. Dallas is very athletic at the LB position, which is what you need to slow down Vick, but the Eagles should still score 20+.

Often, it seems to me that totals bets hinge on starting field position. If the first possession starts at the twenty, the team drives to the 50ish, punts and pins, and the other team starts at the 10-15, you often end up at 5:00 remaining in 1Q before the first score. I just avoid totals in general.

If I were you, I'd just say how much I like this bet, and how much I'm putting on it, instead of calling everyone idiots. As you saw on Thurs, sometimes games don't shake out like we think they will.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Well, two factors that could contribute to a lower scoring game are Dez Bryant out and the possible return of Asante Samuel.
    even with Asante Samuel, this is far from a dominating defense. On the season, the eagles give up about 24 points per game on the road and they face a red hot Cowboys offense that has scored about 33 points per game with Jason Garett.

every part of this offense is playing with TREMENDOUS confidence, they put up 27 points and 450+ yards on the saints defense that is #5 in the league in points allowed and significantly better than the Eagles defense. At home on Sunday Night football?? no way will the cowboys offense get shut down, I believe the eagles defense will play well and force some turnovers but you're not gonna shut down the cowboys

as far as Dez bryant goes, I don't really think he makes much of a difference. Cowboys still have a plethora of other weapons

Dallas is very athletic at the LB position, which is what you need to slow down Vick, but the Eagles should still score 20+.
    dallas still has a mediocre pass rush and the worst secondary in football. Vick should throw for 400 yards with absolutely no problems

as far as the eagles scoring 20+ points?? I'm projecting the eagles to score 34-42 points in this game. Their receivers really match up great against this defense and the eagles should have no problem scoring any way they like

cowboys cannot do anything right now on defense...they can't get a pass rush, they can't stop the run, they can't stop the short passes, they can't stop the deep passes. the ONLY thing they are doing is they are forcing some turnovers but that's gonna help the game go over if anything (turnovers = much better field position)

As you saw on Thurs, sometimes games don't shake out like we think they will.
    that game played out exactly like we all thought it would. The colts dominated 95% of the game and won comfortably

the titans scored a bunch of meaningless garbage time points to cover the spread...you can't handicap that
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 12-11-10 at 06:48 AM.

Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Over as well ... Best of Luck on Sunday

12 Last