brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Eagles/Cowboys

why in the world do so many people think the Cowboys are gonna win this game??

the only reason they won the last game is because of peyton's 2 pick 6s. Take away Manning's interceptions and cowboys lose that game by 14 points

in this game, they face a buzzsaw on Offense in Mike Vick and the Philadelphia Vicks. Cowboys defense has gotten absolutely shredded the last 2 weeks and neither the Saints, nor the Colts are anywhere near as good as the Eagles offense.

defensively, Cowboys are without Dez Bryant and they face a solid Eagles defense that gets Asante Samuel back this weekend (who is the best cornerback in the NFC IMO, he makes a huge difference). With Samuel possibly shutting down Miles Austin, kitna will be throwing to Roy Williams the whole game...how much faith do we really have in him??

Eagles are clearly much stronger on both the offensive and defensive side of the ball... so why do so many people think the Cowboys will win this game??

Eagles - 38
    Cowboys - 27

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Agreed. All the talk about how "hot" the Cowboys are is a hint ... faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade city. If I can get 3 I'll take it. I don't like the half (especially in divisional games like this, on the road)