PIT -390
    ATL -320
    NO -470

+100 odds

Solid?

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Atlanta and Carolina tend to play tight games, I'd expect another close one this weekend. Not saying that the Birds lose but it may not be as easy and you think it is. As for the New Orelans and St. Louis game, I think the Rams can pull the upset on the road. Its a game they need to win and if they want to be a serious team in the playoffs there going to have to show everyone there for real before playoffs start. Its a good spot for a Saints let down also. The Saints' have a better road record (5-1) then home record (4-2) this year which you can look at however you want. I got no say on the Steelers and Bengals game except if the Steelers let this one get away from them they have no excuses.

I'd say the parlay has a good shot at cashing, but it won't be as easy as you think it'll be. Good luck

DuncHen22
    DuncHen22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks! I'm just putting a unit on it. Not calling this a lock, but I think it has good enough value for me.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncHen22 View Post
    Thanks! I'm just putting a unit on it. Not calling this a lock, but I think it has good enough value for me.
    tbh although I feel the saints will win, I wouldnt risk them. I would go atlanta and pittsburgh together and probably smack down 10,000 on that. Being serious as well.