No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Colts by 3

Sharps who locked it in at 2.5 will get paid -- squares who jump on the bandwagon late at 4 get burned.

Pinny still hanging onto the 3, while it's 4 at SIA. My guess is it'll be 4 by kickoff at all of the recreational books, and even 4.5 in some spots, with Pinny, The Greek, etc. sitting at 3 or 3.5.

Colts 23, Titans 20.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Makes sense. I think people who see lines like this think "TRAP" when in reality the line is exactly where it should be. I think the NBA is easier to spot traps than the NFL. I personaly cant see the Colts losing. But honestly who the **** really knows.

bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

this game won't be decided by a fg

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

It wont be decided by a FG...either colts win big...or loose straight up.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can actually see that being pretty accurate score as long the titans show up to play. A Short week, no show during sunday. IDK. Of course they could of just been on a unofficial bye week no one knew of the last 3 games. Given the titans attitudes of superiority that might just be the case LOL.

All kidding aside colts should win but this is the most f'd up year we've seen in a long time.

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Nice post, I think you may be on to something. Obviously hard to pin a game to an exact margin, but I think it has a great chance of ending with the Colts as 3 point victors.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

This game won't even be close.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

vegas books are at 4

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post

I agree

k22t
    Nationals to win the World Series +800
    k22t's Avatar Become A Pro!

In all honesty.. this line isn't as off as people think it is. Indy is playing its worst football of the season and so are the
    Titans. Making the Colts a 4 point favorite on the road would be the exact same thing as making them a 7 point favorite at home. Would you think that is a crazy line? I mean the Titans still have Chris Johnson who granted isn't playing as well as he is supposed to but it is still a road divisional game for the Colts. I personally think Colts roll the Titans 31-14, Manning isn't going to be forcing any balls like he has the past 3 weeks and I just don't see the Titans wideouts and secondary making enough play to keep up or stop the Colts. Peyton knows there is no shot of getting into the playoffs through the wildcard, they need to win the division. Jacksonville could have rung on 50 on the Titans D last week, I expect Peyton and the Colts to do the same. I know it seems like a square play but even the public has to hit some times. Take the Colts and let's cash this ticket.

bretb27

Quote Originally Posted by k22t View Post
    In all honesty.. this line isn't as off as people think it is. Indy is playing its worst football of the season and so are the
    Titans. Making the Colts a 4 point favorite on the road would be the exact same thing as making them a 7 point favorite at home. Would you think that is a crazy line? I mean the Titans still have Chris Johnson who granted isn't playing as well as he is supposed to but it is still a road divisional game for the Colts. I personally think Colts roll the Titans 31-14, Manning isn't going to be forcing any balls like he has the past 3 weeks and I just don't see the Titans wideouts and secondary making enough play to keep up or stop the Colts. Peyton knows there is no shot of getting into the playoffs through the wildcard, they need to win the division. Jacksonville could have rung on 50 on the Titans D last week, I expect Peyton and the Colts to do the same. I know it seems like a square play but even the public has to hit some times. Take the Colts and let's cash this ticket.
    i like the colts here as well, in a blowout fashion, but you said the colts - 3 was an early xmas present... wouldn't that mean that you yourself thinks this line is too low... but in you're writeup you said the line is right where it needs to be? Vegas didn't move this line until now, i think they thought tenn was the smart play until they realized how much was actually at stake on the colts. Now you're seeing that line up to 3.5 and 4 in some places. Late money is usually the smart money... at least that's what a wise man once told me.

Let's Bet
    Let's Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!

i WENT ML of -5 on the colts

k22t
    Nationals to win the World Series +800
    k22t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bretb27 View Post
    i like the colts here as well, in a blowout fashion, but you said the colts - 3 was an early xmas present... wouldn't that mean that you yourself thinks this line is too low... but in you're writeup you said the line is right where it needs to be? Vegas didn't move this line until now, i think they thought tenn was the smart play until they realized how much was actually at stake on the colts. Now you're seeing that line up to 3.5 and 4 in some places. Late money is usually the smart money... at least that's what a wise man once told me.
    The line is where it needs at -3/-4. You can't make the Colts a -6/7 point favorite in this situation, they haven't been playing like one.. I personally believe the Colts will blow the Titans out. Too much at stake for them, Titans aren't playing their best football and it will show tonight.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Sharps who locked it in at 2.5 will get paid -- squares who jump on the bandwagon late at 4 get burned.

Pinny still hanging onto the 3, while it's 4 at SIA. My guess is it'll be 4 by kickoff at all of the recreational books, and even 4.5 in some spots, with Pinny, The Greek, etc. sitting at 3 or 3.5.

Colts 23, Titans 20.
    Coin, you give the oddsmaker too much credit, you really should stop thinking he knows the outcome of a game when he or whoever comes up with the number doesnt. I can give you stats on how many times the spread was beat by 14 pts over the last 15 years and its a big percentage, but he's made to look like god when it hits or is close. His number isnt that important.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

More genius from SBR's #1 pseudo sharp.

So just to be clear, Colts win by 3 because "sharps" were on -2.5 and you think it will be -4 by game, so you just think it will be all nice and convenient for it to play out perfectly in a 3 point game? Sir, simply brilliant.

Guy takes the most simplistic observations and turns it into the dumbest shit you've ever read in your life, shit he thinks is uniquely profound.

Notice too how he's speaking AT you like this WILL happen with a degree of certainty, when it's something he just pulled out of his ass so he could give his ego a stroke on the internetz.

Sir, troll much?
    Last edited by Sunde91; 12-09-10 at 04:34 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Poppa Catfish

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I would bet a billion dollars No Coin is dead wrong. No offense.

Pdog
    Pdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game will definitely not be decided by a field goal.

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2559

I'm On Board -3. Go Colts...BOL

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

what if c.j. wins this game by himself?

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

As long as peyton doesnt continue his trend of pick sixes, i dont see how colts lose. Have to believe he will play very well, and the defense really has been good enough to win if it wasnt for manning's int charity. Im bankin on peyton playin well today. Thats the only question. If he throws 4 picks again, colts lose. If he plays like his damn season is on the line, and all they have to do is beat the jags and kerry collins twice they prob win the division, then i win some dough. we will see i guess.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    what if c.j. wins this game by himself?
    There hasnt been a sighting in weeks.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    More genius from SBR's #1 pseudo sharp.

So just to be clear, Colts win by 3 because "sharps" were on -2.5 and you think it will be -4 by game, so you just think it will be all nice and convenient for it to play out perfectly in a 3 point game? Sir, simply brilliant.

Guy takes the most simplistic observations and turns it into the dumbest shit you've ever read in your life, shit he thinks is uniquely profound.

Notice too how he's speaking AT you like this WILL happen with a degree of certainty, when it's something he just pulled out of his ass so he could give his ego a stroke on the internetz.

Sir, troll much?
    There's an ignore function. Use it.

Obsess much?
    Points Awarded:

firehoyt gave No coincidences 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    There hasnt been a sighting in weeks.
    i guess you are right. he sure misses vince young

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

There's an ignore function. Use it.

Obsess much?
    I've responded to a total of about 3 out of your 1,000 idiot threads like these.

I just want to know if you're trolling or not. I don't know how else one could be so detached and pretentious.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    I've responded to a total of about 3 out of your 1,000 idiot threads like these.

I just want to know if you're trolling or not. I don't know how else one could be so detached and pretentious.
    Thanks for classing up the joint as usual, Sunde! It's my opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you don't like it, fade it. Easy.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I was close. Instead of the majority of Colts backers losing, they all lost.

Look, Pinny and The Greek didn't move off the 3 for a reason. You could get Tennessee at 5 at SIA, which I did. It isn't a fool-proof plan, but the closest thing you'll find to a loophole in gambling is signing up at a recreational/public book and going with a sharp book's lean.

Some say I give oddsmakers too much credit. Yeah, it's only their business. Lines are sharp as shit. Period. NFL lines are the sharpest, and December NFL lines -- well, you're just not going to beat them very often. Instead of assuming the Colts were a gift tonight, you should've realized receiving so many hints from the sharp books was the true gift.

But it was just a fluke beat, right?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

bretb27

hate to disagree with you coin, but yes, it was just a fluke beat. After that first half everyone would have bet their lives the Colts would put it in the end zone at least one more time in that second half, and that's all that was needed for the cover. Unless you're the type that believes in "fixes" than you really can't say you expected that outcome.