rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

guys, i need your help... Fantasy playoffs week 1.. who to start??

should i go with brady at chicago???? or should i go with vick playing in dallas??? i feel brady will have a let down this week, therefor i should go with vick.... plus the total in the cowboy eagle game is over 50...what do you guys think?? im sorry for posting this in here, but i didnt think it would be a big deal.. thanks fellas!!and good luck this week!!get that money!!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Its hard to not go with brady, but this is a really tough one. Its pretty much a toss up to me.
    good luck

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Can't sit Brady but you SHOULD be fine if you started Vick.

If you lose and Brady was on the bench you would be ripped on. So in that case start Brady and hope he carries you.

NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Gotta start Vick.

NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

This is a good problem to have.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

should have traded brady for a back up qb and rb or wr

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Gotta start Vick. The Cowboys give up alot of yards and one of the worst at giving up passing touchdowns. Vick will find plenty of holes in the Cowboys zone pass coverage and make them pay. When he starts to scramble, the coverage will break down and expect some big pass plays. Vick has improved his pocket passing but is still more dangerous as he moves out of the pocket, that will freeze defenders to try to contain and let the WR get behind them in coverage. His rushing yards are a great boost as well.

tattoosoker
    tattoosoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also have Brady and Vick in my FFL,I got the first round bye so im sitting pretty this week.But if i was playing i would be going with Vick this week. Its a hard choice every week but i see vick pulling more points this time around.

woody78
    woody78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like Vick might be able to get some good rushing numbers and a TD against the Boys, but it's a nearly impossible to sit Brady. I'd wait to see if there's gonna be any weather issues in CHI that might lower Brady's numbers. I'd say Brady if I had to set my lineup today.

vboyt
    vboyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

chicago ftw

rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

thanks guys, im going with vick! he is playing in a dome, no weather conditions to worry about, and again im deathly afraid of a letdown by the pats this week.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Even in good weather the field in Chicago is horrible. Look back at the last few games played in Chicago, multiple slips and falls, recievers trying to make cuts, Rb's trying to get to the edge, Qb's just doing normal 3 & 5 step drops. Makes it especially tough on teams not used to playing on it. If there is bad weather, the field will be an absolute wreck.

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Chi has a Tougher D than Dallas. Plus they are playing in Dallas, a controlled indoor environment. Weather in Chi is gonna be crap. I like Vick in this case. He does not disappoint in prime time games.