Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which two of the three -7 to -9's for my teaser?

I'm teasing obvious favorites this week. Which 2 of the 3 are most likely to hit?

Steelers -2.5 Home vs Bengals
    -It's technically a Rivalry game, but with this years Bengals in Pittsburgh, I don't see much of a challenge. Unless Big Ben needs a week off to fix his nose and foot.

Packers pk Away vs Detroit
    -The Packers are still a dominant team, but the Lions tend to play everyone tough, and they have homefield advantage.

Falcons -0.5 Away vs Panthers
    -While I think the Falcons are a tad overrated and not as good as their record suggests, the Panthers are well... the Panthers. And basically playing for draft picks at this point.

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Packers...Detroit plays everyone tough....and loses.

yurnero
    yurnero's Avatar Become A Pro!

all three look good but i really like falcons the best. gb and pitt are tied for #2 so its up to you.

ImmortalKrop
    ImmortalKrop's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12966

Falcons and Packers are your best bets. The Steelers got a little banged up against the Ravens last week and that line could get up to -3 if you don't get it in soon. Definately not a good number for a teaser

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Falcons and Pack. Cincinnati will win eventually.

fuggles
    fuggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Cannot see panthers beating falcons. They may keep it close for a half or so but I doubt it.

Full disclosure I am a miserable panthers fan and want us to lose out and draft luck.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I like the Packers and Falcons as well.

Pitt I'm a bit more worried about - let's face it they got lucky to win Sunday night, and they are pretty banged up. And as bad as the Bengals have been this season, they still have talented players.

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

i like the play boys

Lud
    Lud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Make it a 3-teamer and they all get points.

hotshotz3
    Update your status
    hotshotz3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15817

I like gb and atlanta...never trust pit although it's always tough to take 2 road teams in divisional games no matter the record

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Must win game for the Pack, but they are the least likely to win IMO. Detroit plays everyone tough. They have a good defense. Falcons play down to the level of competition so teasing them is smart. And no way Steelers lose to the Bungles. They have given up.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Play all three! Otherwise, kick out the Pack simply because the Lions are much better than the Panthers and even the Bengals.

bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i've noticed a bit of a trend with the bengals/steelers. The home team doesn't play particularly well in that series... but if you use the steelers good luck

Pap45murF

Thanks so far for the advice. I frown on 3 team teasers because with another team it's 1/3 more risk for only another couple of points. I think I'm def going Falcons (if the Panthers beat a quality team this late in the season my head will explode in disbelief) and prob Packers (Lions are decent but Packers are great, and the Bengals hate the Steelers and technically have the talent to pull it off.. especially with Big Ben getting beaten up weekly... plus the Steelers would've lost last game if it weren't for Troy Palalalalalalalamalu's forced fumble)

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Packers are -6, I don't understand how that fits the topic (-7's to -9's)?

Pap45murF

They range from -6 to -7 throughout the books, making them a good 6 point teaser. I'll try to be more specific next time (Which two of these particular three teams with -6.5, -9, and -7.5 spread averages should I place my 3 unit bet on?)