danbrascog
    danbrascog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

what are your plays for sunday night?

Pittsburgh vs Baltimore Sunday night game.

is baltimore -3 a 3 star bet?
    if not why so?

thanks to all

sammy85
    sammy85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dan here is what I think

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Dallas Plus the 5 points, I even love them straight up. They are a much different team since changing the head coach. This is a team Loaded with talent and Indy loked pathetic last week, the injury bug is Killing them. LOVE the points. Also Baltimore is a gift at -3. Roth hurt and the Pitt secondery is terrible. Rice will also have a big game at home giving the Ravens a run and pass threat all night. Put a dime on both and then buy your wife a nice Christmas gift after you donate some of your winnings to a shelter that harbors women and children in hiding from an abusive a -hole husband[/COLOR]

danbrascog
    danbrascog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by sammy85 View Post
    Dan here is what I think

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Dallas Plus the 5 points, I even love them straight up. They are a much different team since changing the head coach. This is a team Loaded with talent and Indy loked pathetic last week, the injury bug is Killing them. LOVE the points. Also Baltimore is a gift at -3. Roth hurt and the Pitt secondery is terrible. Rice will also have a big game at home giving the Ravens a run and pass threat all night. Put a dime on both and then buy your wife a nice Christmas gift after you donate some of your winnings to a shelter that harbors women and children in hiding from an abusive a -hole husband[/color]
    Dallas one is a hard one and not a 3star bet to me. kinda shaky for that.will pass on that.

but for sure goin for baltimore. but dont know if to go big , or small?
    thanks for the info