kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Kobe's Square Sundays... NFL PICKS

3 plays for me on Sunday.

Chi -4.5
    Stl -3
    Atl-3

I know there's plenty people can say about these picks ESP because all people do on SBR is bet dogs and say that they are sharp and everyone is a square. In any event to sum it up in one really short paragraph without giving 10000 stats, here we go:

Det's offense sucks, 3rd string qb, bears d is real good. Cutler is hot an cold but no turnovers and the bears win this big.

Cardinals are the worst team in the league and bradford is really starting to emerge as a qb. Also Jackson should have a lot easier time running the ball against the cardinals crappy D.

Atl a toss up, this is probably the most likely bet of mine this weekend to lose, however i feel that Atl has really cemented themselves as a team to beat. I think they win by 4.

good luck to everyone.. as far as the other games these are my favorite 3 favorites to win.
    Last edited by kobebryant55; 12-05-10 at 11:47 AM.

kobebryant55

BOL TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!! LETS BURN THE BOOKS

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Like the plays..best of luck today

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by Vortexx00 View Post
    Like the plays..best of luck today
    thanks vortex.. the only thing makes me hesitate in my head a little bit is the fact that the Rams AND Bears seem so easy.. I figure the bears would be -7.5 and even at that I would have probably been somewhat tempted to take them. However, the last few weeks i second guessed myself and didntt bet on games and would have won so this week i said why not. every other game (i didnt bet) i feel is kind of suspect including my ATL pick which is a coin toss at best every other of my picks i feel has great potential. Good luck to you too though!

kobebryant55

[quote=kobebryant55;7789959]3 plays for me on Sunday.
    Chi -4.5 LOSS (loss by .5 point)
    Stl -3 WIN
    Atl-3 WIN

Decent week, still bummed that chicago couldnt cover though