brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Chargers - 13 tomorrow

What do you guys think about this pick???

Raiders seem to be fading and fading fast, and you see the opposite effect with the chargers. San Diego is not only playing terrific ball with their explosive passing game, but their defense has just dominated last 2 games (and against very good offensive teams)

I'm seeing another 3-4 score dominant win here

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Chargers should kill them. The Raiders played the Chargers tough the last few years because they were so desperate to get a win against them. Now that they got the monkey off their back earlier this season, they won't go as hard as they normally would. They know their season is over

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    The Chargers should kill them. The Raiders played the Chargers tough the last few years because they were so desperate to get a win against them. Now that they got the monkey off their back earlier this season, they won't go as hard as they normally would. They know their season is over

that first win was a total abomination....chargers outgained them by 220 yards but lost due to special teams mistakes and bad turnovers

they seem to have fixed both issues and they face a really really struggling raiders team

Chargers - 37
    Raiders - 7

raiders510
    raiders510's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

^^^this

chargers win in a complete rout.....42-13

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Chargers get easy win after first debacle. I still cant believe the same guy missed two assignments on two consecutive punt blocks in first game. Wont happen again. Chargers are superstars in december and shitballs in january.

raiders510
    raiders510's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

this year is different....chargers will end up in the superbowl..trust me

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12587

Yeah, the Chargers of the first five games of the season is not these same Chargers playing this week. I agree this will be a mismatch the second time around.

letitburn
    letitburn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    chargers decapitate them

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I'll be careful about giving the Raiders that many points, the silver and black team are playing very inconsistent football and you never know who will show up. Its a tough divisional game with a lot on the line for the Raiders. They need this win tomorrow and pretty sure they will put it all on the line. I am taking the Raiders +13.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Why is the line changing on the Over/Under for this game?
    It started at 46 and down to 44.5

bonduforlife
    Bondu means Douche Bag :)
    bonduforlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

44.5, ill take the Over

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by raidersfan View Post
    I'll be careful about giving the Raiders that many points, the silver and black team are playing very inconsistent football and you never know who will show up. Its a tough divisional game with a lot on the line for the Raiders. They need this win tomorrow and pretty sure they will put it all on the line. I am taking the Raiders +13.

This was my thought as well, division rivals know each other very well, tough to win by that much, I'm sure plenty of Raiders fans from Oakland/L.A. will be there, -13 is at best a 50/50 proposition.

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

I like the Raiders @ +13 and O 44.5 they should compete even if they barely lose ATS.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I got 1.5 on the over 44.5. This is going to be hot!

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by kgindy View Post
    I like the Raiders @ +13 and O 44.5 they should compete even if they barely lose ATS.

what makes you think they will compete??

the raiders have been atrocious on the road this year, they are 1-3 with 2 of the 3 losses being by 24+ points

their running game is in shambles, their quarterback jason campbell is really struggling and their defense has gotten destroyed the last 2 games. Meanwhile they face a san diego team with a razor sharp offense and a dominating defense that has shut down 2 of the most prolific passing games in Indy and Denver last 2 weeks

you're fukking crazy to take the Raiders here. I can see just doing a no play because it's a division game or what not, but all signs point to an easy win for the chargers

Hochay
    Hochay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

Chargers to recharge my bankroll fo sho

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Doesn't it scare anyone that the line moved from 46 to 44.5 on the Over/under?

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles
    ronjon619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Doesn't it scare anyone that the line moved from 46 to 44.5 on the Over/under?
    I would pass on the total. A 2 TD dog with a 44 total is asking for problems.

brahmabull117

pass on the Over, San diego defense is playing lights out right now. Oakland could easily get shutout in this game

EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

I got some money on OAK to win outright and the spread. You never know with SD. Their games have been decided by 10 points or less 4 times out of 5 in the last 3 years, and Oak was a lot worse those past two years than they are now.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by EdV38 View Post
    I got some money on OAK to win outright and the spread. You never know with SD. Their games have been decided by 10 points or less 4 times out of 5 in the last 3 years, and Oak was a lot worse those past two years than they are now.
    you are insane. The Chargers just beat the colts on the road by 22 points

even Raiders fans everywhere are saying their team will get slaughtered in this game

EdV38

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    you are insane. The Chargers just beat the colts on the road by 22 points

even Raiders fans everywhere are saying their team will get slaughtered in this game
    Well, we shall see in about 3 hours. Everybody and their mother is in love with SD right now yet the line has moved from 13.5 to 12.5. What does that tell you?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by raiders510 View Post
    this year is different....chargers will end up in the superbowl..trust me

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by EdV38 View Post
    Well, we shall see in about 3 hours. Everybody and their mother is in love with SD right now yet the line has moved from 13.5 to 12.5. What does that tell you?

it doesn't tell me anything cause I don't really give 2 sh!ts about line movements

the game is played on the field, not in Vegas. You got a Raiders team that has been destroyed the last 2 games facing a Chargers team thats playing like the best team in the league on both sides of the ball

EdV38

You're right. And in my opinion the Raiders will keep the game close, well closer than 12.5 points, and have a decent enough chance to win that its worth it to me to place a small side bet on the ML for 5.5x my money if I'm right.

We'll see what happens.

kgindy

the raiders have been atrocious on the road this year, they are 1-3 with 2 of the 3 losses being by 24+ points

their running game is in shambles, their quarterback jason campbell is really struggling and their defense has gotten destroyed the last 2 games. Meanwhile they face a san diego team with a razor sharp offense and a dominating defense that has shut down 2 of the most prolific passing games in Indy and Denver last 2 weeks

you're fukking crazy to take the Raiders here. I can see just doing a no play because it's a division game or what not, but all signs point to an easy win for the chargers
    Doesn't sound that crazy now huh? I'm on the Cowboys too and I'm Colts fan management needs a philosophy wake up call.

kgindy

Doesn't sound that crazy now huh? I'm on the Cowboys too and I'm Colts fan management needs a philosophy wake up call.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Forum burial...

camel
    camel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well chargers D definitely didn't show up.... BURIED!

camel
    camel's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way chargers cover this spread now...

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

chargers dont even win straight up.

unreal how bad their special teams are.

ukbsktbll
    ukbsktbll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Why go for FGs when they are down so much. I need the over

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

because now they make it a 2 possession game.

if they go for it on 4th and 12 you will never even have a chance for the over.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you guys think about this pick???

Raiders seem to be fading and fading fast, and you see the opposite effect with the chargers. San Diego is not only playing terrific ball with their explosive passing game, but their defense has just dominated last 2 games (and against very good offensive teams)

I'm seeing another 3-4 score dominant win here

keen insight how original.....no dumbass half-educated bookster on earth gonna even see you coming

EdV38

Well what can I say. We are seeing what is happening atm. Still 4 minutes left so I don't want to jinx it but I think my spread play is quite safe at least. The ML is a nice little bonus on top of that.

12 Last