MrGunther12
    MrGunther12's Avatar Become A Pro!

$50,000 denver -9 huge play

Hi all,
    I'm new to this site. However I am a very accomplished sports bettor, who has made a lot of $$$ for people over the years. I was once a favorite of some mafia underlings and spent many days rubbing elbows with Vegas Big Shots.

Going forward from today, I will begin Posting my weekly NFL Picks. I can promise extremely Profitable $$$$$ weeks if you follow me.

WHOOPS SRY ABOUT THAT +9*****************

jeeves
    jeeves's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, bro.

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

So glad you're here cause now I can finally ask you and get this off my chest. Are you by chance new to this site and a very accomplished sports bettor?

Hi all,
    I'm new to this site. However I am a very accomplished sports bettor, who has made a lot of $$$ for people over the years. I was once a favorite of some mafia underlings and spent many days rubbing elbows with Vegas Big Shots.

Going forward from today, I will begin Posting my weekly NFL Picks. I can promise extremely Profitable $$$$$ weeks if you follow me.

Hi All,

What got me started today was how ridiculous the bookies are putting this Texans/Colts game. Texans at +5.5 or +6 is such a joke. Its practically saying "Heres Free Money" Its unbelievable how dumb these guys are.

In short, Texans are the lock of the year. Also, the Over is a must bet.

Follow and Stay Tuned

Hi All,

Going forward from today, I will begin Posting my daily NBA Picks. I can promise extremely Profitable $$$$$ weeks if you follow me.

192 is ridiculously high for these two teams. this game goes way under maybe 184. I dont want to use the "L" word. But it's a GUARANTEE! $20,000 ON THE UNDER 192

Follow and Stay Tuned

Hi All,

Going forward from today, I will begin Posting my daily NBA Picks. I can promise extremely Profitable $$$$$ weeks if you follow me.

196 is ridiculously low for these two teams. this game goes way over maybe 209. I dont want to use the "L" word. But you know what to do.

Follow and Stay Tuned

Hi All,

I dont want to use the "L" word but this line is a joke. you know what to do.

Follow and Stay Tuned

Hi All,

$10,000 to win $25,691.70

Hi All,

Hi All,

eightballer41
    eightballer41's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PerfecTrader View Post
    So glad you're here cause now I can finally ask you and get this off my chest. Are you by chance new to this site and a very accomplished sports bettor?

Hi all,

Hi All,

What got me started today was how ridiculous the bookies are putting this Texans/Colts game. Texans at +5.5 or +6 is such a joke. Its practically saying "Heres Free Money" Its unbelievable how dumb these guys are.

In short, Texans are the lock of the year. Also, the Over is a must bet.

Follow and Stay Tuned

Hi All,

192 is ridiculously high for these two teams. this game goes way under maybe 184. I dont want to use the "L" word. But it's a GUARANTEE! $20,000 ON THE UNDER 192

Follow and Stay Tuned

Hi All,

196 is ridiculously low for these two teams. this game goes way over maybe 209. I dont want to use the "L" word. But you know what to do.

Follow and Stay Tuned

Hi All,

I dont want to use the "L" word but this line is a joke. you know what to do.

Follow and Stay Tuned

Hi All,

$10,000 to win $25,691.70

Hi All,

Hi All,

Lookin good so far! He must be a very accomplished sports bettor who has made a lot of $$$ for people over the years.

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

denver is a lock!!!!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Serious question. Does it make you feel good by posting a fake bet on the internet for attention?

The biggest bet on this game was just over 12 grand and it was placed in at the Hilton Hotel in Vegas. So nice try boss

dlightner
    dlightner's Avatar Become A Pro!

MrGunther, I know some pretty big players myself but they don`t fool around in little forums like this. Can you tell me if you are a big player why are you here? I`m not being a smartass just wondering

dlightner
    dlightner's Avatar Become A Pro!

D3 I know big players and they spread it around alot of books. I have seen guys go to alot of books. You can run from one hotel to another to get big play in
    Last edited by dlightner; 11-22-10 at 08:48 PM.

PerfecTrader

Quote Originally Posted by DrAwInGdEaD View Post
    denver is a lock!!!!
    Yo bro are you the same Drawingdead from AZB and my FFB league by chance?

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome degenerate BOL on ur plays!

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

denver sucks

PerfecTrader

Quote Originally Posted by redrum View Post
    denver sucks

yes but that does not matter when you are "a very accomplished sports bettor, who has made a lot of $$$ for people over the years" by being "a favorite of some mafia underlings"

He has Denver right where he wants them. Sort of like Crouching Dragon Hidden fake $50k wager loss

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

well 50,000 samolians down the drain tonight looks like...

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by MrGunther12 View Post
    Hi all, I'm new to this site. However I am a very accomplished sports bettor, who has made a lot of $$$ for people over the years. I was once a favorite of some mafia underlings and spent many days rubbing elbows with Vegas Big Shots. Going forward from today, I will begin Posting my weekly NFL Picks. I can promise extremely Profitable $$$$$ weeks if you follow me. WHOOPS SRY ABOUT THAT +9*****************

whoever jumped on denver today after that beatdown they gave kc, and being 9 point underdogs is a complete moron. How can you fall for this trap.

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12860

dang that musta hurt

LV420
    LV420's Avatar Become A Pro!

$50,000

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by dlightner View Post
    D3 I know big players and they spread it around alot of books. I have seen guys go to alot of books. You can run from one hotel to another to get big play in
    Come on man, do you actually think if this guy was dropping 50 gs he would be posting on the Internet? 90% of the guys on here (give or take) are actually usually offshore books and are betting hundreds. A few guys laying thousands but no one is posting here and wagering 50 grand. I can't believe I just wasted 3 minutes typing this in this thread when its so obvious this guy isn't for real.

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Serious question. Does it make you feel good by posting a fake bet on the internet for attention?

The biggest bet on this game was just over 12 grand and it was placed in at the Hilton Hotel in Vegas. So nice try boss
    hey what site do you use to find bet dollar totals? i use fantasybetzone and they only give number of people on a game.

DVEGAS
    DVEGAS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exactly D3, what a waste of time and posts on Gunther and the people responding to him.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

F U Haters... the man is obviously a very accomplished sports bettor, who has made a lot of $$$ for people over the years. .. This just wasn't his week... nor was it last week... but whatever... He's DUE for a good week... I know I will listen!

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    F U Haters... the man is obviously a very accomplished sports bettor, who has made a lot of $$$ for people over the years. .. This just wasn't his week... nor was it last week... but whatever... He's DUE for a good week... I know I will listen!
    Haha this

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Used to be a favorite of Mafia underlings?

What happened?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

what ajoke

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

People, please stop responding to this thread... its an obvious ghost account who enjoys watching the replies come in.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    People, please stop responding to this thread... its an obvious ghost account who enjoys watching the replies come in.
    Doesn't matter. Guy is probably in one of his other threads fading himself. Enough tout accounts and you'll eventually look like a winner

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Attached Images  

Jimmy Darmody
    Jimmy Darmody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stopped reading at accomplished

D3 Mighty Ducks

Since this is a ghost account can you send me your points

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

hey now what is 50,000 when you are a ... VERY ACCOMPLISHED SPORTS BETTER WHO HAS MADE A LOT OF $$$$$$$$$$$$ FOR PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS..............oh btw the way I love to rub elbows

drgary818
    drgary818's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAHAHAHAH Good 1 ncat !

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

is that a wombat in your avatar??

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

wombat

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

This thread always brings a smile to my face.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

never heard of ya pal

12 Last