WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

GollyGee, my bad little edh. I forgot who I was talking to....god almighty I apologize. You can post pot planting, weaving baskets, or even how to make a snow cone in the COLLEGE FOOTBALL FORUM. I forgot how special and privileged you are.

SBR Moderators....please forgive me for questioning this special SON OF A BITCH FUCKHEAD who can post any shit he wants to anywhere he wants to. **** him and all the other bullshit special tarts who think they are special. This is college football for god's sake.

Barr my ass or take a stand for heaven's sake. College football can be special here at SBR....you guys have some great guys willing to support a sport in the off season and you don't care. **** it..I don't either.

edh1011
    edh1011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3980

March 3, 2011

Total: +30.27
    NBA: -4.42
    NHL: -0.77

NBA

Denver Nuggets Line: 8-8
    -Risk 1.76 to win 1.6 (+3.5)

NHL

Columbus Blue Jackets Line: 5-15
    -Risk 3.37 to win 2.5 (-135)

Nashville Predators Line: 5-15
    -Risk 2.0 to win 3.3 (+165)

WorkHorse

Bump....whores need attention.

edh1011

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    GollyGee, my bad little edh. I forgot who I was talking to....god almighty I apologize. You can post pot planting, weaving baskets, or even how to make a snow cone in the COLLEGE FOOTBALL FORUM. I forgot how special and privileged you are.

SBR Moderators....please forgive me for questioning this special SON OF A BITCH FUCKHEAD who can post any shit he wants to anywhere he wants to. **** him and all the other bullshit special tarts who think they are special. This is college football for god's sake.

Barr my ass or take a stand for heaven's sake. College football can be special here at SBR....you guys have some great guys willing to support a sport in the off season and you don't care. **** it..I don't either.
    first of all, I spoke to the moderators about this way back when I started this thread. And this is where they put me. I had nothing to do with the decision. second of all it's people like yourself who are SPECIAL and PRIVILEGED. you jump from thread to thread and just find shit to bash for no reason. you clearly saw that this "SON OF A BITCH FUCKHEAD" was up 30 units and found that you really can't bash that. so you just had to find something to make a smartass opinion about. well opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. but not as sore as your's!

WorkHorse

Ok edh...valid post and I appreciate you trying to be level when I'm in a card game and had many cold ones.

Point out to me and GOD where I have jumped from thread to thread to find "shit". I only care about college football and nothing else. You want to post basket weaving in NASCAR...NBA...HOCKEY...have at it sir.

SBR College Football has a chance to be the BEST off season forum on the net. I look at all the deadass CFB sites at other places. None compares to what we have going here at SBR. IT'S GOOD PEOPLE WHO MAKE FORUMS WORK....SBR COLLEGE FOOTBALL HAS THE BASE....LET IT WORK.

My question to you...why don't you post basketball in a basketball forum? Why don't you post hockey in the hockey forum? I just don't understand.... WHY?

WorkHorse

Only care about COLLEGE FOOTBALL FORUM.

Knock yourself out in all other forums.

and BEST OF LUCK to ya!

edh1011

Alright. For those of you who want to continue to follow, I have separated the NBA/NHL to their own separate threads. And yes, they are under their respective forums. NBA Basketball and Hockey. Just look for my name under season thread.

I seemed to have pissed off several people in here unintentionally. So since it does make sense, and since I am here to win money and not bicker over small details, I will attempt to do the right thing. Pending that the moderators don't object.

Best of luck to all you college ball players. I will just have to profit outside of your forum now lol.

WorkHorse

I have apologized to edh1011 in private and also want to make a public apology.

edh1011 is a team player and I'm sorry I got ugly with him the other night.

Thank you edh1011.

BigMama
    BigMama's Avatar Become A Pro!

great day for all

First ... 12131415