Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Well, in this thread, I believe people have all ready stated Tom Brady and Jake Arrieta.

Reading comprehension a little lacking?
    Where's do these illiterate donkeys come from Stros?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1695

My post history supports trump. Nothing to do with being a redneck. Lol. Carry on though even if I was, what's wrong with that? Better than being ghetto....

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

“I think it’s personally not a good thing, I think it’s a terrible thing. And, you know, maybe he should find a country that works better for him. Let him try, it won’t happen.”

Trump on Kappernik

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1695

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Maybe he's not offended by the fact Trump contested Obama's citizenship for seven straight years. Maybe he practices a different religion? Maybe hes Muslim or Islamic? And maybe this is why he feels unwelcomed. Maybe he has a mother or a sister? And maybe that's why he doesn't want to shake Trump's tiny pussy grabbing hand. Maybe his father or grandfather was Mexican?
    Just because it is a racial thing doesn't mean it has to be black and white.

I didn't say you were a redneck because you voted for Trump, I said you "might be" a redneck. And I was basing it on your (777) post history BTW.

Not you pack, we're cool.
    Contesting citizenship is rascist?
    As many men have , and it's not disputable, I'm sure you've said look at that hott chick. Would love to fuk her....
    have you or have you not?
    trump isnt agaisnt muslims. He's agaisnt terrosits who justify their action with the Islamic doctrine
    just stop

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Well he was quoted as saying that he would put the NFL out of business when he owned a USFL team and if you don't know what he's done & said to make black people feel uncomfortable, it's because you might be a fukkin red neck.
    Well Jay, even a red neck is smart enough to take the opportunity to go and meet the President to make their own informed opinion of him instead of pretending to know. But that just what real men do apparently. Or maybe Devin can go talk to Ray Lewis, who also thought the same thing of Trump before meeting him and now has a different view. Its good that Devin took this learning opportunity and turned it into something about himself and yet another great role model experience for the kids watching.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Unreal race divide Obama has caused in this land. Such a shame.
    So true

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Statistically speaking, they come from poorer rural areas.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Statistically speaking, they come from poorer rural areas.
    Hey Astro, do you like forming opinions of people by 3rd parties or do you instead like to meet the person face to face and talk to them before you decide?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Well Jay, even a red neck is smart enough to take the opportunity to go and meet the President to make their own informed opinion of him instead of pretending to know. But that just what real men do apparently. Or maybe Devin can go talk to Ray Lewis, who also thought the same thing of Trump before meeting him and now has a different view. Its good that Devin took this learning opportunity and turned it into something about himself and yet another great role model experience for the kids watching.
    If you haven't seen and heard and read enough about Trump, to form your own opinion then, you just arent a very good judge of character.

Oh yeah that's right the corrupt media and their fake news, I forgot ...

carry on

astro61200

Hey Astro, do you like forming opinions of people by 3rd parties or do you instead like to meet the person face to face and talk to them before you decide?
    I was born in Kentucky, and lived there for 26 years. Trust me, I've had plenty of conversations with hardcore Republicans.

The same ones that voted, blindly, for their current governor. The same governor that ran on dismantling their medicaid system. Then those same idiots, that blindly voted for him, didn't understand why they lost their healthcare immediately.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Maybe he's not offended by the fact Trump contested Obama's citizenship for seven straight years. Maybe he practices a different religion? Maybe hes Muslim or Islamic? And maybe this is why he feels unwelcomed. Maybe he has a mother or a sister? And maybe that's why he doesn't want to shake Trump's tiny pussy grabbing hand. Maybe his father or grandfather was Mexican?
    Just because it is a racial thing doesn't mean it has to be black and white.

I didn't say you were a redneck because you voted for Trump, I said you "might be" a redneck. And I was basing it on your (777) post history BTW.

Not you pack, we're cool.

unde0087
    Did we win?

If you haven't seen and heard and read enough about Trump, to form your own opinion then, you just arent a very good judge of character.

Oh yeah that's right the corrupt media and their fake news, I forgot ...

carry on

yep Jay, lets just all run away from the opportunity to talk face to face about issues and continue to make dumb ass statements like the one you just posted. Its working well so far I mean the country couldn't be more tight nit right now.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Contesting citizenship is rascist?
    As many men have , and it's not disputable, I'm sure you've said look at that hott chick. Would love to fuk her....
    have you or have you not?
    trump isnt agaisnt muslims. He's agaisnt terrosits who justify their action with the Islamic doctrine
    just stop
    Riiight, but he makes sure he picks and chooses which country those "terrorists" are from. Youre being blinded by the charade. All guys like Trump know what happened 15+ years ago, if he was a true patriot youd hear the truth out of his mouth, but that guy would never have gotten anywhere close to being president, use your head.
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-07-17 at 03:54 PM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Jake Arrieta didn't show up because his mother-in-law was dealing with brain cancer.

And there is no evidence, unless you can provide it, that Tom Brady didn't show up due to having a disagreement with the Obama presidency.

Why are you such an illiterate donkey, Jay?

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Jake Arrieta didn't show up because his mother-in-law was dealing with brain cancer.

And there is no evidence, unless you can provide it, that Tom Brady didn't show up due to having a disagreement with the Obama presidency.

he can't help it, he either posts completely made up shit or takes a sentence from a 4,000 word document and does his best to take it out of context in any situation that it fits in.

astro61200

She was recovering from surgery. Also his son was having a tooth pulled.

The moral of the story: McCourty isn't such a little bitch that he has to come up with lame ass excuses not to go, like Arrieta.

The Giant

She was recovering from surgery. Also his son was having a tooth pulled.

The moral of the story: McCourty isn't such a little bitch that he has to come up with lame ass excuses not to go, like Arrieta.
    You're right. Snowflake gonna snowflake.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Is Devin a basketball player? Never heard of him.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

yep Jay, lets just all run away from the opportunity to talk face to face about issues and continue to make dumb ass statements like the one you just posted. Its working well so far I mean the country couldn't be more tight nit right now.
    Hey Unde, when Obama was trying to get people to talk face to face about issues.....Trump was running around making dumb ass statements about him.

Trump has shown us who he is for decades...if people don't want to meet with him, I dont blame them.

astro61200

While many athletes have skipped their respective celebratory White House visits with the president, all star quarterback Tom Brady was the first Patriots player to do so when he backed out of White House plans citing a "family commitment."
    Brady was seen the day of the White House visit, and ESPN reported that Brady was seen at Gillette Stadium "for a stretch of time" while many in the organization were at the White House.
    Less than 24 hours after the 2015 Patriots visit with President Obama, Brady was also seen in New York looking at watches.
    https://www.aol.com/article/sports/2...isit/21708984/

Again, at least McCourty and Bennett are men about it and say they aren't going instead of giving bullshit excuses and not manning up. I believe Trump supporters would call Brady and Arreita's moves a snowflake move.
    Points Awarded:

Git Lo gave astro61200 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Giant

While many athletes have skipped their respective celebratory White House visits with the president, all star quarterback Tom Brady was the first Patriots player to do so when he backed out of White House plans citing a "family commitment."
    Brady was seen the day of the White House visit, and ESPN reported that Brady was seen at Gillette Stadium "for a stretch of time" while many in the organization were at the White House.
    Less than 24 hours after the 2015 Patriots visit with President Obama, Brady was also seen in New York looking at watches.
    https://www.aol.com/article/sports/2...isit/21708984/

Again, at least McCourty and Bennett are men about it and say they aren't going instead of giving bullshit excuses and not manning up. I believe Trump supporters would call Brady and Arreita's moves a snowflake move.
    Men? They're acting like children.

lakerboy

Brady is a Nazi?

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

Who gives a Sh$t he wasn't going to get an invite anyhow needs to get over himself. LOO ZER

astro61200

Men? They're acting like children.
    2 people saying they're not going to go because they don't agree with the President
    2 people coming up with lies/lame excuses as to why they can't go

The only ones acting like children are the 2 who are too snowflaky to just man up and admit they don't like the President.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Who gives a shit??

They are not better people for not going and no one at the White House will be too upset to miss their presence

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

2 people saying they're not going to go because they don't agree with the President

The only ones acting like children are the 2 who are too snowflaky to just man up and admit they don't like the President.
    Many in the media will applaud 2 of them and vilify the other 2...

I agree if they missed because of Obama they should have just said it but who knows the real story and who really cares

lakerboy

White House has no chicken wings anymore. That's the real reason they aren't going.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Hey Unde, when Obama was trying to get people to talk face to face about issues
    I couldn't disagree more with you on that one. His PC agenda ending up turning America into race war that ended up causing the #onlyblacklivesmatter movement which in turn set America back 50 years. You can't talk about any issue without a deck of race cards being played. Not only that but he let law enforcement take all the heat for it and didn't take back all the stupid comments he made early on when he was blatantly wrong in his early assumptions. So here we are living in a country that everything is racist, everything is a protest, and nothing but more divide has came of it.

Oh and now we have athletes now political experts making their historical mark by kneeling and boycotting. It all turned out well

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Many in the media will applaud 2 of them and vilify the other 2...

I agree if they missed because of Obama they should have just said it but who knows the real story and who really cares
    They don't want to admit it because they're afraid of losing endorsements.

The Giant

You're making wild speculations about two people you know nothing about. You have no idea why Brady or Arrieta didn't show up at the White House. Conversely, we know exactly why McCourty and Bennett won't be there. Just a couple of bozos hurt that their side lost, and have decided to make a statement...saying....who the fukk knows. What exactly are they saying by not going? You know, besides "wahh wahh wahh"?

astro61200

You're making wild speculations about two people you know nothing about. You have no idea why Brady or Arrieta didn't show up at the White House. Conversely, we know exactly why McCourty and Bennett won't be there. Just a couple of bozos hurt that their side lost, and have decided to make a statement...saying....who the fukk knows. What exactly are they saying by not going? You know, besides "wahh wahh wahh"?
    That Trump is a joke and they aren't going. Better than making up excuses like Brady and Arrieta. Even if I don't agree with them, I can respect that they have their views and that's what they're going with. Being too big of a pussy to admit it, like Tom and Jake, means they deserve no respect. Pussies.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

MoneyLineDawg is right on this one,hating Trump is the in thing to do in the mainstream,so it doesn't take much guts to say you wont accept his invite.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Smarten up up Giant.
    It's just the SBR awards....
    Get over it!

Tom Brady skipped the visit to go out & buy an apple watch.

Jakes excuse was later dispelled as Bull too.

Why is this unde guy asking me to explain the same point over and over?

The Giant

That Trump is a joke and they aren't going. Better than making up excuses like Brady and Arrieta. Even if I don't agree with them, I can respect that they have their views and that's what they're going with. Being too big of a pussy to admit it, like Tom and Jake, means they deserve no respect. Pussies.
    Still speculating.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    MoneyLineDawg is right on this one,hating Trump is the in thing to do in the mainstream,so it doesn't take much guts to say you wont accept his invite.
    I get it, the one thing I don't get is how all these people that are so bitter and are so unhappy with their lives are blaming a guy that hasn't even had time to implement anything. If they want to be mad why don't they look at who has gotten us to this point and not blame the guy that just got here. If there is that much hate built up it isn't because of Trump.

First 12345 Last