Kaboomba
    Kaboomba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1123

Belichick was mentioned before Quinn. Why are the books grading it incorrectly?

I thought he was mentioned first when watching live, then went back and watched again. Belichick was mentioned at 7:33 in the 1st quarter. Dan Quinn is not mentioned before that. Why is Bovada grading this wrong? Wtf?

PoopChute
    PoopChute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Sorry bro, never heard of ya

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

That's right, Kabob, or Kabamboozle, or Kabozo, whatever the hell your name is... we've never heard of you. So don't bother us with names and time stamps and all this other gibberish. You're just pulling facts out of your ass and trying to pass them off as reality... Just how dumb do you think we are?

JuanCougar
    JuanCougar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is everybody an asshole here, or just you two goofs?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    That's right, Kabob, or Kabamboozle, or Kabozo, whatever the hell your name is... we've never heard of you. So don't bother us with names and time stamps and all this other gibberish. You're just pulling facts out of your ass and trying to pass them off as reality... Just how dumb do you think we are?
    *I mean the guy has a legitimate question, and I love the "never heard of ya", especially from doofus # 1 who has been on this site for less than 3 weeks. Go f*ck yourselves trolls, for real--

PoopChute
    PoopChute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Hey Pal! Great first post ya schmuck! Never heard of ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanCougar View Post
    *I mean the guy has a legitimate question, and I love the "never heard of ya", especially from doofus # 1 who has been on this site for less than 3 weeks. Go f*ck yourselves trolls, for real--

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Quote Originally Posted by JuanCougar View Post
    ^^^ Wait... so this "never fukkin heard of ya pal" started an SBR account just to rush to the aid of another "never fukking heard of ya pal?"

Wow, what a couple of rodeo clowns.

These "never fukkin heard 'o ya pals" sure stick together.