Betpoints: 8206

brady deserves 5 big ones

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    brady deserves 5 big ones

I laid off the under when it dropped to 56.. had the Pats ML and a small Atlanta ML/under parlay to hedge out just in case but luckily got New England Live at +450 and +1250 and ended up making a ton of money between that and my props. Good stuff Jay. Can only hope next season can be as good as the Texans ML was to us this past year. Cheers

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I laid off the under when it dropped to 56.. had the Pats ML and a small Atlanta ML/under parlay to hedge out just in case but luckily got New England Live at +450 and +1250 and ended up making a ton of money between that and my props. Good stuff Jay. Can only hope next season can be as good as the Texans ML was to us this past year. Cheers
    yeah onced it started plummeting to 56 i then knew the over was the call. the way these sharks moved the line was quite impressive.. every time i looked up the total was lower. it had to be a handful of guys that moved the total like that. i swear it moved 2.5pts in like 25-30min. but good stuff my guy! Was a great season for sure. Cheers

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

And that is how you win money. Six winning wagers and not one of them had to do with the final score. I posted the same wagers in 3 or 4 different threads. 6 for 6 is not bad. Nice way to finish the season.

infin80
    infin80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5263

Wish I wouldn't have talked myself out of taking a teaser, ended up taking Atl +3. I think any teaser regardless of side/total would have won.

JayDr3am
    Handi

yep. a 10pt teaser either way would have cashed. that was a perfect game to have a teaser.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

As a Bostonian and decades long Pat's fan, I couldn't handle the stress. The Pats were gettin blown out so I left the room and tried to do some sports bettin research and some book reading. I thought the final was gonna be about 45-10, ATL.

Even in OT I just stayed in the other room as I no longer trust Gostowski. The Pats won the coin flip and a short while later, on the SBR scoreboard, it said Pats, 2nd and goal at ATL's 1!

I ran in the living room to see the replay of White going in. Here's where my question comes in.

We know not to celebrate prematurely because of replays. WAS THERE A REPLAY OF WHITE"S TD? DID THEY GO UPSTAIRS? It didn't appear that way. White went in, and all of a sudden, the confetti is coming down and Ryan and Brady are shaking hands, Kraft is hugging family members, ect.

Usually, as you know, there's a stoppage. The referee says "The play is under review" "The call on the field was a TD". I don't remember seeing any of that.

Or at least they go to that analyst in NY and make a 1/4 of the screen section of him, and he predicts what the decision of the replay judges will be.

Did any of this go down? I don't think so. WAS THE FINAL PLAY REVIEWED? I don't remember the ref coming on to the field and saying: "The call on the field stands, TD New England."

Replay of game coming on in about 4 hours.

JayDr3am
    Handi

i still dont think the ball ever crossed the goal-line.. his knee DEFINITELY hit before he reached across.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

It was first and goal. The pats are going to score. Knee was not down

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    As a Bostonian and decades long Pat's fan, I couldn't handle the stress. The Pats were gettin blown out so I left the room and tried to do some sports bettin research and some book reading. I thought the final was gonna be about 45-10, ATL.

Even in OT I just stayed in the other room as I no longer trust Gostowski. The Pats won the coin flip and a short while later, on the SBR scoreboard, it said Pats, 2nd and goal at ATL's 1!

I ran in the living room to see the replay of White going in. Here's where my question comes in.

We know not to celebrate prematurely because of replays. WAS THERE A REPLAY OF WHITE"S TD? DID THEY GO UPSTAIRS? It didn't appear that way. White went in, and all of a sudden, the confetti is coming down and Ryan and Brady are shaking hands, Kraft is hugging family members, ect.

Usually, as you know, there's a stoppage. The referee says "The play is under review" "The call on the field was a TD". I don't remember seeing any of that.

Or at least they go to that analyst in NY and make a 1/4 of the screen section of him, and he predicts what the decision of the replay judges will be.

Did any of this go down? I don't think so. WAS THE FINAL PLAY REVIEWED? I don't remember the ref coming on to the field and saying: "The call on the field stands, TD New England."

Replay of game coming on in about 4 hours.
    and once confetti fell and media rushed the field they went with the call on the field.. should have been reviewed! but of course Patriots are punching it in on 1st and goal.

First 123