DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

I think the whole soft schedule thing goes BOTH ways...atlanta didnt have a particularly tough division/schedule either, so throw that out. Some really bad losses (san diego a head scratcher) but they wont prepare like its san diego, this is the super bowl and NE. Both defenses are going to play well IMO.
    Im trying to look at this from a books perspective....lots of money line bets on ATL, and lots of spreads on NE-3.
    If NE wins by 3, they will push all line bets but books clean house on ATL ML's. So....its to close to call I honestly think great chance for this game to land on 3...putting some at +4xodds on that too. (either team wins by exactly 3)
    Ne 27-24...under too. Why?
    I just think 1st half both teams wont risk airing it out, do a lot of running plays to keep other offense off the field. Short passes to move chains. Lots of field goals, time consuming drives, and a few TD's.
    Biggest play for me will be the under 1st half...GL to all.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Hey, Vince Lombardi, what do you call it when a team has a huge lead so their defense allows time-consuming underneath routes and run plays but takes away the quick-strike long ball? That's the defense these Pats played half the time this year.
    I am vince lombardi compared to you, you fuckkin moron

Dollahdave
    Dollahdave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1524

Shitty teams?

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfValue View Post
    YES! People seem to forget how many shitty teams the Pats faced. Doesn't mean they will lose but worth mention. Also worth mentioning how well the Atlanta D! has played. never thought I would be saying that.
    but 'dominance" is the word. Been winning on -16 and -17 points.16-3 ATS.Got to look at those numbers.They avg 34 and they give 15.7 They give around 12 inside the 40.I think TB is pissed off enough to at least keep the average.I'm all in last July anyway in futures.@ no points! If I had to,I'd lay the wood.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Atlanta was 11-5. Don't make them out bigger than they are.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    I am vince lombardi compared to you, you fuckkin moron
    My my, looks like we've got another internet tough guy on our hands.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

First 12