Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    What mission and how am I supposed to respond to ur drabble?

I asked u a question but u know u are a phoney liar who makes up stories so u won't answer.

Come on phoney post the love letters.
    You're posting in ONE twink...not only that, but that's the only thing that you've produced on this board for the past two months

Tell me how does it feel to be my bitch? I mean I already know that you're weak and fragile...but how does it feel to realize, that the only thing you got going on this board is ME constantly t-bagging that tiny gray mass of yours that you call your brain?

talk to me, HOMO

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14296

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    You're posting in ONE twink...not only that, but that's the only thing that you've produced on this board for the past two months

Tell me how does it feel to be my bitch? I mean I already know that you're weak and fragile...but how does it feel to realize, that the only thing you got going on this board is ME constantly t-bagging that tiny gray mass of yours that you call your brain?

talk to me, HOMO
    You haven't had one decent rebuttal to me in 3 weeks. All u do is write and think like a child. I'm ur bitch????? See what I mean.

I present the facts and u respond with calling me , HOMO, SKUNK, TWAT, .. u really can't see ur a child? But it's a catch 22 I guess, cuz only a child couldn't see ur not a child.

Bostongambler

I have three times the intelligence level than you and you're not even in my league.

I'm guessing you will respond with calling me a SKUNK or TWAT

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I have three times the intelligence level than you and you're not even in my league.

I'm guessing you will respond with calling me a SKUNK or TWAT
    Yeah I've seen your intelligence carwash clown, when you tried to copy paste those notepad tickets in here and when you surprised us here the other day with an image link that you didn't know what to do with.

still laughing at both

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

...oh and almost forgot...you still haven't answered to me why a TWAT like yourself has to go around the forum and tell everyone to ask around about who you really are? Why are you such an insecure little BITCH? Were you abused as a child? Talk to me - maybe I can help you out

and please stop chasing cawk here...told you million times already - this is not a gay dating site!

Bostongambler

Princess 👸 I hope you were able to use some of your much saved groupons to put something on the Patriots.?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^ LMAO Like clockwork, this weak puppet's first post of the day is addressed to me.

Not surprisingly his last post of day last night was also addressed to me.

Not gonna lie CHUMP, I'm definitely flattered, but you're starting to worry me.

I think a good shrink might help you address these psychosis, since you obviously have been going to bed and waking up for the past two months with only one thing on your mind - ME.

Oh and when you see him, ask about your insecurity. I mean a weak SKUNK like yourself can't go through the rest of your pathetic life being so weak. You know that right?

Bostongambler

Even though I lost a little faith in them, especially when it was 28-3, I hope u all heeded my advice and made the Pats ur play.

I'm hoping the princess 👸 in my title was able to put in a free play or bet points on it. But since she has a low loser IQ, hence the title, I'm sure she had Atlanta.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

A very deflated reply from a loser who spends here his lonely nights on the weekends thinking about ME.

and before this clown says that it's a lie - check the timestamp on the first post in this thread

TOO EZ PUPPET!

ohh and almost forgot

SEE YA SKUNK!

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    A very deflated reply from a loser who spends here his lonely nights on the weekends thinking about ME.

and before this clown says that it's a lie - check the timestamp on the first post in this thread

TOO EZ PUPPET!

ohh and almost forgot

SEE YA SKUNK!
    Just helping out the breathen and stating the obvious. U should of listened, but ur stupidity made it to stupid for u to figure it out. It's a catch 22.

Phoney!!

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Hey you two,

I am pretty sure that both of you are good men. In the interest of peace may I offer my assistance?
    thank you...

I would like to see the two of you shake hands, offer a short acknowledgement/apology as necessary and
    hmmm, from there I have nothing more to say or write, so I`m going to s t f u !!

Most do not like to apologize, or it happens too late...

sorry for sticking my nose in
    ya fukkers !

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    I loved Roberto Clemente as a ball player & humanitarian.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Yo Puppet, I just got a new Promo from Bookmaker....will that affect my Heritage acct in anyway?

ohh and you still haven't addressed your weakness and insecurity....do tell what made you post shit like this on a chitty board!

WEAK ASS FRAGILE SKUNK!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Some classic RR replies....on my last day here I will let everyone know what a complete and utter piece of shit BostonGambler is....better yet, anyone who wants the info now...shoot me a PM

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Some classic RR replies....on my last day here I will let everyone know what a complete and utter piece of shit BostonGambler is....better yet, anyone who wants the info now...shoot me a PM
    Oh I see I'm a piece of shit cuz I called you out ( well actually most of the forum did) about listing fake bets. Smh.. 🤡 clown.

Ok, good I hope it really is your last day here or are you going to lie about that as well.

And once again your routine of saying I'm some 70 something year old guy that raped a girl is proving more and more what a low life coward you are. I was actually feeling sorry for you till I saw this stunt.

First ... 11121314