seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Alex Smith has proven his ceiling is 1st or 2nd round of playoffs. Can't make a red wagon a muscle car

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Alex Smith needs to thank his Lucky Stars he's lasted in the NFL 12 years because he is a notch below Ordinary/game manager/boring/predictable yet he has made close to $100 million in his career is absolutely criminal. Alex has NO BUSINESS being an NFL QB. The Only plays he succeeds at are those gimmicky Urban Meyer style plays that Andy Reid has instilled in the playbook otherwise he cannot beat you just playing conventional downfield NFL Passing and the sooner the Chiefs realize that the better they can get with that Defense.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    There are many ways to handicap but that's not how many advantage bettors will approach it. You underestimate the Pats defense. Or at least how it is viewed by some market moving money.

Lines don't swell to 17 because the market expects a shootout. Patriots have a pretty solid defense.

Lines swell to 17 because Brock Osweiller is a quarterback who can't throw a ball...it's amazing really. Pats run defense will be the key here

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The Steelers have a better chance to knock off Brady at home than the Chiefs.
    The FG masters? Not a shot. Pitt didn't get a damn holding call against them. Yet, the most important call of the game gave them the game. NE rolls. Brady vs. Rodgers. The NFLs wet dream.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    Alex Smith needs to thank his Lucky Stars he's lasted in the NFL 12 years because he is a notch below Ordinary/game manager/boring/predictable yet he has made close to $100 million in his career is absolutely criminal. Alex has NO BUSINESS being an NFL QB. The Only plays he succeeds at are those gimmicky Urban Meyer style plays that Andy Reid has instilled in the playbook otherwise he cannot beat you just playing conventional downfield NFL Passing and the sooner the Chiefs realize that the better they can get with that Defense.
    He didn't drop passes, coach, or referee the game.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    The FG masters? Not a shot. Pitt didn't get a damn holding call against them. Yet, the most important call of the game gave them the game. NE rolls. Brady vs. Rodgers. The NFLs wet dream.
    2010 rematch boss... I am by no means going to say that the pats aren't good. Because they are the class of the AFC. Chiefs defense is a lot better than the pats. Steelers will be able to score

pako74
    pako74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1199

So close

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    2010 rematch boss... I am by no means going to say that the pats aren't good. Because they are the class of the AFC. Chiefs defense is a lot better than the pats. Steelers will be able to score
    Wouldn't bother me. The matchup that I would rather see. Especially since that was the only SB that I've missed in my lifetime. Packers win regardless. No one is stopping them.

First ... 9101112