Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Ezekiel Elliot's Present To Dak Prescott

Ezekiel Elliott just hooked up Dak Prescott's stocking in a HUUUUGE way -- lacing his quarterback with a brand new BALLER diamond chain ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The Cowboys running back hit up IF & Co. in L.A. and commissioned 2 matching diamond "214" pendants. Not only is "214" a combo of their jersey numbers, but it's also the area code for Dallas.

The final product ... two 14k white gold pendants, each covered with just under 10 carats worth of VS1 and VS2 quality diamonds (the good stuff).

No word on the final price ... but the materials alone cost in the 5-figure range for each pendant!

We're told Zeke contacted the company roughly 2 weeks ago with the idea -- because he wanted to give Dak something meaningful as a token of his appreciation.

Zeke's been extrmely generous this holiday season -- just last week he hooked up his offensive linemen with some awesome John Deere off-road vehicles ... and they weren't cheap either!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/26/ezekie...boys-necklace/

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

He will be on the next Broke 30 for 30

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Good thing RB's have a nice long career in the modern NFL...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Better start pumping out commercials. Dak will fail soon enough, and Zeke is a RB, so yeah.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most players spend way above there means even earning millions

recipe to go broke

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

they will be perfect candidates to post here at SBR once they go broke

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

WTF,SMH, SSDD, and on and on and on we go.

The math is so simple for an NFL running back. STOP spending. Period.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Stop hatin. Thrse dudes play for the Dallas Cowboys not the Washington Redskkns. They'll be getting 6 figures per autograph session for the next 12 years after this season.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Jerry Jones will pay him for life if he wins the superbowl.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

5 figures? Big deal. Not shit.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    5 figures? Big deal. Not shit.
    For each. So, could have been 6 figures together. Not chump change for a RB rookie.

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Stop hatin. Thrse dudes play for the Dallas Cowboys not the Washington Redskkns. They'll be getting 6 figures per autograph session for the next 12 years after this season.
    ^^^

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

all these guys are over paid ...sick

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

lol this wasnt even a dent in his signing bonus and whats to come his way. he could buy the entire team this and still be set

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Probably see one of these pieces on a future episode of Pawn Stars.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lol this wasnt even a dent in his signing bonus and whats to come his way. he could buy the entire team this and still be set

i dont think the SBRetards understand that he got a 16.9m signing bonus and a fully guaranteed deal lol

grease lightnin
    &

Hilarious that Goat Milk, JayDr3am, and KidCudi think Zeke made a great purchase and can totally afford it.

Coincidence? I think not.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Hilarious that Goat Milk, JayDr3am, and KidCudi think Zeke made a great purchase and can totally afford it.

he will not go broke

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

i dont think the SBRetards understand that he got a 16.9m signing bonus and a fully guaranteed deal lol

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

this is not back in the day where players were involved with crook investment guys who let them spend whatever as long as they got their cut

lots of financial security programs etc for players in this era

grease lightnin
    &

he will not go broke

Says the dude that has a pic of himself with a bottle of Dom on his mom's porch as his avy.

JayDr3am
    Handi

lol shut up grease. i said nothing about it being a great purchase. i actually think a rookie shouldnt be spending like he is.. but do you honestly think he would buy his entire O-line off-road ATV's if he couldnt afford it?? you are stupid if you think jerry would let him go broke. they are his children and treated like royalty. hes loaded.

JayDr3am
    Handi

this is not back in the day where players were involved with crook investment guys who let them spend whatever as long as they got their cut

lots of financial security programs etc for players in this era
    exactly..

especially for zeke.. if you watched the interview he even said himself, him and his accountant talked about the sum to see if it was okay.. he even bought himself a polaris lol

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Dak Prescott signed a four year, $2.7 million contract with the Cowboys following his selection in the NFL draft. Prescott received a signing bonus worth $383,392. Per NFL rules Prescott is not allowed to renegotiate his contract until the completion of the 2018 season. Total Value: $2,723,392 (avg. $680,848/year; $383,392 fully guaranteed)
    77th highest of 98 QB contracts

Ezekiel Elliott signed a four year contract with the Cowboys worth $25.956 million. Elliott received a $16.35 million signing bonus. The entire contract is guaranteed. Total Value: $24,956,338 (avg. $6,239,085/year; $24,956,338 fully guaranteed)
    9th highest of 170 RB contracts
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Iwinyourmoney 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Says the dude that has a pic of himself with a bottle of Dom on his mom's porch as his avy.
    thats just off campus retard

grease lightnin
    &

lol shut up grease. i said nothing about it being a great purchase. i actually think a rookie shouldnt be spending like he is.. but do you honestly think he would buy his entire O-line off-road ATV's if he couldnt afford it?? you are stupid if you think jerry would let him go broke. they are his children and treated like royalty. hes loaded.

Yes I absolutely think he would do it if he couldn't afford it--because he is.

$24 mil guaranteed equals around $14 mil after tax.

If he is smart, he will spend no more than 4% of that amount annually (tax included). That is going to to be roughly $300-$400k per year.

If you think a guy who just bought 2 giant pieces of matching bling for himself and his qb, along with atv's for the oline is not hooking other people up and spending tons on himself, you are crazy. IDGAF what he says his accountant said. I would bet everything I have that his accountant had more to say than that.

Is it guaranteed that he will run out? No. But it sure doesn't look good. Take it from someone who knows about this type of thing.

EDIT: When I said "tax included" above, I mean 4% of $14 mil annually, but that taxes will be due from investment income, so 4% is really 2.5%. (~$210,000/yr)
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 12-28-16 at 03:00 AM.

grease lightnin
    &

thats just off campus retard

Well, where ever it is, you have no business holding yourself out as a Dom drinker and living at your parents' house.... and then talking about whether someone will run out of money or not. Gimme a fukkin break Cudi

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Well, where ever it is, you have no business holding yourself out as a Dom drinker and living at your parents' house.... and then talking about whether someone will run out of money or not. Gimme a fukkin break Cudi
    yes you know where i live

JayDr3am
    Handi

Yes I absolutely think he would do it if he couldn't afford it--because he is.

$24 mil guaranteed equals around $14 mil after tax.

If he is smart, he will spend no more than 4% of that amount annually (before tax). That is going to to be roughly $300-$400k per year.
    If you guy think he just bought 2 giant pieces of bling from him and his qb, along with atv's for the oline, and he's not hooking other people up and spending tons on himself, you are crazy.

Is it guaranteed that he will run out? No. But it sure doesn't look good. Take it from someone who knows about this type of thing.
    you're not understanding that this kid is a billboard with arms and legs. all the endorsements, commercials, shoe deals and other inquiries outside of the NFL, he can make that back in a day lol

only way i see him going broke is if he develops a crazy coke/heroine habit and goes berserk. but the kid only smokes weed lol he'll be fine financially for the rest of life.

grease lightnin
    &

you're not understanding that this kid is a billboard with arms and legs. all the endorsements, commercials, shoe deals and other inquiries outside of the NFL, he can make that back in a day lol

only way i see him going broke is if he develops a crazy coke/heroine habit and goes berserk. but the kid only smokes weed lol he'll be fine financially for the rest of life.

OK. We shall see.

grease lightnin
    &

yes you know where i live

Kinda obvious when you post videos from your bedroom. lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

and do you know how loaded jerry is? he more than tripled what the cowboys were worth in a record setting amount of time. unbelievable. that guy would shell out of his personal pockets to make sure his children were set. (romo, dez) now dak n zeke. just how jerry is. greatest, most involved owner of all time.

grease lightnin
    &

and do you know how loaded jerry is? he more than tripled what the cowboys were worth in a record setting amount of time. unbelievable. that guy would shell out of his personal pockets to make sure his children were set. (romo, dez) now dak n zeke

Yeah, you're right. I bet his advisor said something like this,

"Hell yea you can get that bling! And get them ATV's too boi! You gots $24 mil GUARANTEED SUHN! Plus you be like a walking billboard and shit. Endorsements be rollin'. And shit, worse comes to worse, Papa Jerry GOT YOU SUHN. He mad rich. He won't let you go broke. GET SOME!"

JayDr3am
    Handi

Yeah, you're right. I bet his advisor said something like this,

"Hell yea you can get that bling! And get them ATV's too boi! You gots $24 mil GUARANTEED SUHN! Plus you be like a walking billboard and shit. Endorsements be rollin'. And shit, worse comes to worse, Papa Jerry GOT YOU SUHN. He mad rich. He won't let you go broke. GET SOME!"
    something along those lines, yes. especially if his advisor is a black guy from compton

12 Last