TimeTraveler75
    TimeTraveler75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1392

NFL's late xmas gift to YOU, DALLAS COWBOYS -6.5 (pound play)

Wow this line and game get's me excited, knowing what's going to happen before the game starts is an insane high. This play is the strongest play in all of sports today, so stop being degenerates (like me) and just have this one play for today, you'll be happy you did.

As it stand now, the public is hitting Detroit quite moderately on the spread and ML, this line should only go down now which is better for us, it's only for the linemakers to load up Detroit backers money to pay you, so don't get scared if the line moves down.

I also want to let the people backing Detroit to stop betting on sorry teams and start winning by making smarter decisions, i read many posts here with you guys always mad cause your underdog didn't cover, all because you read on some dumb website how they might have a chance, do your own work on these picks or follow someone on here who is legit, i don't mean to sound like a D1ck but we are a community here to help each other win games, so let's do so. Don't back the Lions. Simple

Don't thank me for the pick, thank the NFL and thank Vegas for being so transparent with their lines.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

This

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

The real question here is.... will there be a #9 sighting ??

TimeTraveler75

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    The real question here is.... will there be a #9 sighting ??
    No idea, either way, Dallas is a strong play

TimeTraveler75

Gotta be honest, i'm super excited for this game, won't be able to watch it, but waiting a week for it is worth it, hope we all win together tonight

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

I guess the best thesis here is Dallas is due to cover this week

Bmoredd
    Bmoredd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6021

Man you were right on, I was leaning Detroit but after reading your post I thought more about it and just played the OVER, glad I did just about had over at halftime. Thanks brother and Happy New Year!!