thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

After all these years my first play. -14? Am I crazy? Nope. Play of the year.

Boys I've been trying to niner fan since I could walk. The whole team is on IR, we blew a 3 score lead at home to a QB starting his second game, and couldn't stop huge runs even though we knew it was coming every time

The team has quit, the GM is about to be fired and the CEO "reassigned" The Jets back up rb was the fantasy rb of the week

This is statically one of the worst defenses EVER in the NFL.

ATL at home is going to destroy us. Ryan, freeman, Coleman, the entire WR core

Put your entire house on it

ATL - 14

Cheers!

Edited for mobile terribleness
    Last edited by thechaoz; 12-15-16 at 06:11 PM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I don't mind the play....but the spelling and grammar mistakes in your post are ridiculous. Borderline unreadable.

Points Awarded:

Winning oasis gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

sounds like you won the $150 postoff last night. hope the falcons play 4th q defense. backdoor is dangerous with bad defensive teams. line is a bit inflated off the rams whooping by atlanta. gl to you. i had arizona against them and arians passed the ball 47 times against the leagues worst run defense lol.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Yah you were spot on in the election predictions so why not

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

what SF win outright

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I don't mind the play....but the spelling and grammar mistakes in your post are ridiculous. Borderline unreadable.

Prolly typed it on mobile. Seems like a auto correct situation GM=Gym on iphones

That being said I like the play also!! Atlanta lets go!

thechaoz

I did in the Doctors office. I didn't win the $150 yet. Guys this is my team, my only team. They have no chance. ATL will wreck us in the dome. Every decent player we have is on IR. Our D coordinator is the Browns reject. It's a 50-10 type game

This is my BTP x2 play. I can count on one hand the times I've given up 14 points.
    Last edited by thechaoz; 12-15-16 at 06:13 PM.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    what SF win outright
    Nice troll attempt, but I'm not biting

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

No Julio?

Eh.

ATL is a fraud team as well. Everyone with NFL knowledge knows they're not for real and can meltdown at any moment.

GL though man hope you cash won't touch this

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

If there was any team I would fade that big, it's likely the 49ers. The only time I took a double digit favorite line (and on the road at that) was the Patriots when they played the 49ers and that was played in less then spectacular conditions. Brady could have covered that game throwing left handed if it was a nice sunny day.

So I don't mind taking a good offensive team like the Falcons who still have a bit to play for. My worry (like the Patriots game) is whether they can score a few TDs or not.

pilebuck13

After your jackass comments about the election talking shit I have no respect for you and will fade your pick

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    After your jackass comments about the election talking shit I have no respect for you and will fade your pick
    He was also begging for $150 from another poster last night.

Unfortunately the thread got deleted.

thechaoz

Yah you were spot on in the election predictions so why not
    Ok, I'll bump this thread and we'll see who's laughing broke dikk fuk. That was an epic defeat the likes of navy beating Alabama...but it happens once a generation. Pinny didn't have Clinton at 88% because they hate money.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    He was also begging for $150 from another poster last night.

Unfortunately the thread got deleted.
    Begging. I don't need the money but saw the thread late at night. I logically (look it up , I know words are hard) that I would put it to better use then the degens who will blow it the next day.

I'm up over 30k lifetime in the book, look at my stats. Jesus Christ you guys are retards. Have you even watched NFL this year?

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    If there was any team I would fade that big, it's likely the 49ers. The only time I took a double digit favorite line (and on the road at that) was the Patriots when they played the 49ers and that was played in less then spectacular conditions. Brady could have covered that game throwing left handed if it was a nice sunny day.

So I don't mind taking a good offensive team like the Falcons who still have a bit to play for. My worry (like the Patriots game) is whether they can score a few TDs or not.
    We couldn't hold a 17 point lead against the jets at home when that was our last chance to win a game. Then they just owned us in overtime.

ATL in the dome? With all their weapons and our season? All our starters basically on IR? I can't wait to bump this thread.

I NEVER bet against my team. I'm done with it the bs. Might as well make some money this Sunday

pilebuck13

Yah it does happen and smart people like myself had money on it clown....had well over 700 on trump to win and on North Carolina you looked like a jackass all the shit you talked....I never bag on anyone for being wrong ever but when someone as your clown ass self who runs there mouth like you did you deserve it....broke dik who me? Ask around clown boy I'm definitely not broke

Look up my stats
    Put your house on it

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No Julio?

Eh.

ATL is a fraud team as well. Everyone with NFL knowledge knows they're not for real and can meltdown at any moment.

I understand...we're done though....no chance of covering...zero...none....whole defensive line is backups, linebackers are the worst in NFL history..we have one sub par corner...Bethea is 100 years old and can't cover a bench. Our D Coordinator doesn't know what "gap responsibility" means, booted from the browns.

It'll be 24-3 by half

thechaoz

Yah it does happen and smart people like myself had money on it clown....had well over 700 on trump to win and on North Carolina you looked like a jackass all the shit you talked....I never bag on anyone for being wrong ever but when someone as your clown ass self who runs there mouth like you did you deserve it....broke dik who me? Ask around clown boy I'm definitely not broke
    When you're not even a pro around here that shit don't fly. It was a massive upset and you can't deny. You took it for the odds, fine, but now you will reap what you sowed down the road. Guy is a moron, a jerkoff, a total idiot.

He called John McCain a punk saying "he wouldn't of been captured" etc. The guy is a god damn war hero. I'm not turning this into a sub 70 iq thread. The guy is scum and he won b/c ppl hate Hillary and her laptop, but he has no business with the nuke codes

pilebuck13

Typical libtard moron with MSM talking points go watch some more CNN clown....have been a pro just haven't cared to renew what's it 100 bucks I'm sure 100 dollars is going to prove I have money not the 100k I'll make this year at my real job. Get lost

thechaoz

Damn bro get mad. Without the electoral college you haven't won a penetrating election since Bush SR.

Throw around non words when you've lost an argument and got crushed.

Do me a favor, take all your funds ($7.43 on 5dimes) on put it in SF +14.

Meanwhile go give plasma, bust out the food stamp card and yell mom you want pancakes tomorrow because you have early WOW raids on the PC

thechaoz

Typical libtard moron with MSM talking points go watch some more CNN clown....have been a pro just haven't cared to renew what's it 100 bucks I'm sure 100 dollars is going to prove I have money not the 100k I'll make this year at my real job. Get lost
    For a busy guy you sure are here a lot and respond quickly

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

San Fran covers this spread. Classic Atlanta meltdown here.. They'll take this one by a Field Goal. May even have to get to OT for it

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

good luck sir.

MickeyMan

Look at my stats

Up 30 k but asking for $150 on a gambling forum

MickeyMan

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Begging. I don't need the money but saw the thread late at night. I logically (look it up , I know words are hard) that I would put it to better use then the degens who will blow it the next day.

I'm up over 30k lifetime in the book, look at my stats. Jesus Christ you guys are retards. Have you even watched NFL this year?
    These are the stats of yours that I know:

Someone made a thread saying they wanted to give away $150.

About 7 broke dikks responded before the thread was closed asking for the money.

You were one of them.

Any other stats we should know?

Thanks

pilebuck13

Damn bro get mad. Without the electoral college you haven't won a penetrating election since Bush SR.

Throw around non words when you've lost an argument and got crushed.

Do me a favor, take all your funds ($7.43 on 5dimes) on put it in SF +14.

Meanwhile go give plasma, bust out the food stamp card and yell mom you want pancakes tomorrow because you have early WOW raids on the PC
    your a fukin idiot

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Cleveland and San Fran are both pushing for the #1 draft pick. The Browns will not win a game unless SF wins another one and goes up 2 games to none. So, the only certainty is that Cleveland will definitely lose this week. They are playing to lose on purpose which means that they will lay down like dogs. Take the Bills -10 and don't sweat the bullshit.

I took Bills -10 and also an alternate line Bills -14 (+200)... This shit ain't rocket science.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Well i'm down well over 30k lifetime in the book. Jesus Christ I'm a retard. Just saw a girl decked out on full sf nine gear in 20 degree weather over here on the northeast coast. That's enough of a sign for me to pound chip Kelly and colon crapernick ats.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    These are the stats of yours that I know:

Someone made a thread saying they wanted to give away $150.

About 7 broke dikks responded before the thread was closed asking for the money.

You were one of them.

Any other stats we should know?

Thanks

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

This escalated quickly

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Wasn't this the guy that was asking about places to go around the nj shore back in the summer? Something ab sleeping with a milf from Princeton?

I believed him and gave him my opinions on boardwalks and bars then some people said he was rly just some old poster using another handle?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Not a big fan of this as a high leverage betting spot but gl.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No Julio?

Eh.

So many better games to bet on.. NE, Indy, etc..

thechaoz

Wrong

thechaoz

Bunch of damn squares... One play in 8 years? You think I'm playing?

12 Last