SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seahawkharrys week 14 selections

Ok here we go these next few weeks are pivital to the teams atill trying to win divisions

1st up
    HOMER ALERT
    Seattle -2.5
    Got a great number here so jumped at it. Green bay isnt the same and Seattle kills it in Dec.Our defense is capablevto stop the pituful run game green bay will attempt to run. That leaves rodgers to find open receivers.Sherman and company will take on this cHallege and own it.
    I love the 2.5

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Chargers pk em
    Carolina has given up. No fght left in them. Stick a fork in em they are done. Rivers will feast on thst young secondary and Cam doesnt give a crap
    Pk em
    CHARGERS!!!!!!!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Tampa Bay -1.5
    They sold me a few weeks ago with my seahawks.Tampas D has stepped up and the emergence of Grate as tight end has opened it up a little for Evans.Winston is good .
    TB all day here

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Ny Giants +4
    @ home Dallas Due for a clunker.Odwl Beckem gonna get his on Primetime.I feel Giants run D just goid enough as long as eli doesnt throw ints here game should be giants to lose

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Indy -7
    Indy has emerged from their hybernation.Osweiller sucks luck will score a few touchdowns..easy here luck to good to not cover.
    Houston on tje Road pitiful.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Ml PARLAY
    COLTS
    ATLANTA
    DETROIT

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

7 point teaser

Titans over 36.5
    INDY over 40
    Redskins over 40.5
    Ny giants +10.5
    Steelers over 38.5

5 TEAMER

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Harry, looking for your opinion on Viking's today. I don't see them in your selection, or anyones for that matter, so if you had to chose what side would you be on?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Mikey heres some info on this game
    With what ive read. I would lean Minnesota because of the coaching but right now the line is -3.5 (-125) juicy and is moving up so if you like the vikings jump now.

While the Jaguars (2-10) were eliminated from playoff contention last week, the Vikings (6-6) can salvage what is quickly becoming an unsatisfying season of their own with a strong final month.

They raced to a 5-0 record behind a ferocious defense and efficient play from quarterback Sam Bradford early in the season before stumbling in six of their past seven games.

Much like the Jaguars, the Vikings have wasted several sterling performances from their defense. In their six losses this season, they have scored 10, 10, 16, 20, 13 and 15 points.

Bradford has thrown 13 touchdown passes with just three interceptions but has been sacked 28 times behind an offensive line that has had to shuffle and reshuffle due to injuries. He is averaging a pedestrian 6.77 yards per attempt, which ranks 27th among qualified quarterbacks.

Because of tiebreakers, the Vikings enter Sunday as the eighth seed in the NFC -- one game out of the final wild-card spot -- and are tied with Green Bay two games back of the Detroit Lions in the NFC North with four games remaining.

The Vikings could be without free safety Harrison Smith, who is battling a high ankle sprain. The blow of his loss could be lessened against the Jaguars' 27th-ranked scoring offense (18.7 points per game) that could be without receiver Allen Hurns (hamstring), tight end Julius Thomas (back) and running backs Chris Ivory (hamstring) and Denard Robinson (ankle).

Ivory was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice, but the others were out, joined by defensive end Jared Odrick (shoulder) and center Brandon Linder (ankle).

MINNESOTA (6-6) at JACKSONVILLE (2-10)

Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, Fox

OPENING LINE -- Vikings by 3

RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Minnesota 7-5, Jacksonville 4-7-1

SERIES RECORD -- Vikings lead 4-1

LAST MEETING -- Vikings beat Jaguars 26-23, Sept. 9, 2012

LAST WEEK -- Vikings lost to Cowboys 17-15; Jaguars lost to Broncos 20-10

AP PRO32 RANKING -- Vikings No. 16, Jaguars No. 30

VIKINGS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (31), RUSH (32), PASS (25)

VIKINGS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (3), RUSH (17), PASS (4)

JAGUARS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (22), RUSH (17), PASS (31)

JAGUARS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (4), RUSH (24), PASS (2)

STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Minnesota has won three straight in series. ... Vikings have dropped six of seven since starting season 5-0. Last four losses have been by six points or less. ... Latest setback to a team ravaged by injuries, FS Harrison Smith unlikely to play because of sprained left ankle. Second-year pro Anthony Harris or rookie Jayron Kearse expected to start in his place. ... Despite scoring 16 or fewer points in five of last seven games, Vikings have third-best interception percentage in league.

MikeyD323

I appreciate the stats and write-up Harry. I found alot of that info which is why i picked them. So if had to, You would lean vikings? I have them in 3 4team parlays as the last leg. Total winnings would be over $1500 risking only 3. Not sure if hedge or let ride!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Man thats tough but I always hedge my man .especially if its the vikings..bradford just isnt trustworty to let 1500 ride you know

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Adding steelers-3

MikeyD323

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Man thats tough but I always hedge my man .especially if its the vikings..bradford just isnt trustworty to let 1500 ride you know
    I hear you. Fk it tho im all in thanks pal and GL tdy.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

If you are not needing the parlay to cash yeah..let it ride

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Chargers pk em
    Carolina has given up. No fght left in them. Stick a fork in em they are done. Rivers will feast on thst young secondary and Cam doesnt give a crap
    Pk em
    CHARGERS!!!!!!!
    Like this one.. It's not even a "chargers are so much better".. It's a "how the hell do you pick Carolina after witnessing that dumpster fire last week

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Adding steelers-3
    Line down to -1.5 at 5dimes.. Anything to think about?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Indy -7
    Indy has emerged from their hybernation.Osweiller sucks luck will score a few touchdowns..easy here luck to good to not cover.
    Houston on tje Road pitiful.
    Colts aren't nearly as good at home as they are on the road.. Spoiler alert

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Ny Giants +4
    @ home Dallas Due for a clunker.Odwl Beckem gonna get his on Primetime.I feel Giants run D just goid enough as long as eli doesnt throw ints here game should be giants to lose
    They had their clunker in Minnesota and still won (and should've covered, if not for a fluke dropped snap).

They're well-rested, have revenge on their minds and are the better team. I'd be careful with NY here. Dallas is one of the square sides I see covering today.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Harry, looking for your opinion on Viking's today. I don't see them in your selection, or anyones for that matter, so if you had to chose what side would you be on?
    Jags + the points

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Line down to -1.5 at 5dimes.. Anything to think about?
    No I just feel pittsburgh gets it done here they have their best games in Dec traditionaly and the ryans are just screws ups when the season is on the line they have a way of blowing up big games and I trust Big ben and Brown to get TDS

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Colts aren't nearly as good at home as they are on the road.. Spoiler alert
    If it was any othervteam I would rethink it but osweiler is trash and we are seeing why Denver let him go orhervthan their run game Houston is dead in the water when trying to score..Luck has been on fire and Im riding the Luck train that the trend continues .by a TD+

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    They had their clunker in Minnesota and still won (and should've covered, if not for a fluke dropped snap).

They're well-rested, have revenge on their minds and are the better team. I'd be careful with NY here. Dallas is one of the square sides I see covering today.
    No they were given a reprieve by the refs on last play of game. And the Giants will cover dallas may win but by less than 4 and line is now 2.5 where I play.I love the fact that as soon as I took the 4 last night the line dropped to 3.5.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

No they were given a reprieve by the refs on last play of game. And the Giants will cover dallas may win but by less than 4 and line is now 2.5 where I play.I love the fact that as soon as I took the 4 last night the line dropped to 3.5.
    I agree it was a reprieve but still, the game shouldn't have gotten there since Prescott dropped a snap for no reason.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13048

harry can my 49rs beat the jets

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Both teams are bad but the 49rs still care and jets are travelung across the country after their coach called them quitters. Yeah Niners should roll here im still looking at that game.Kaepernick needs to find his mojo again because when hes bad hes badddd
    But fritzgerald likes throwing to the other team so no worries there

MikeyD323

Jets win

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8914

Both teams are bad but the 49rs still care and jets are travelung across the country after their coach called them quitters. Yeah Niners should roll here im still looking at that game.Kaepernick needs to find his mojo again because when hes bad hes badddd
    ------------But fritzgerald likes throwing to the other team so no worries there-----------/
    literally the worst sentence i've ever read on the internet. getting the name wrong for a guy who isn't even starting. amazing.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Thank you I was amazed myself

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

If it was any othervteam I would rethink it but osweiler is trash and we are seeing why Denver let him go orhervthan their run game Houston is dead in the water when trying to score..Luck has been on fire and Im riding the Luck train that the trend continues .by a TD+
    Had 3 units on the Houston ML.. I thought luck was gonna put a dagger in me.. He had an awful day

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I have had better days took sf -7 live but need tb and ny giants tonight to even out
    Sea wtf 4 ints shitty

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Seahawks getting their ass whooped...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Murdered
    Black Sunday
    But still good on account on to the Giants +4
    Need it

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13048

harry my 49rs have hit rock bottom blow a 17-0 lead fire chip kelly now

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yup

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Murdered
    Black Sunday
    But still good on account on to the Giants +4
    Need it
    Told you the colts stink at home.. I went 4for4 today (Texans, steelers, packers and Giants)

12 Last